Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Sure that the 150K of Hezbollah drones, rockets and missiles would be doing nothing while Beirut is being bombed. :rofl: :unsure:

Several friends within the U.S. military have stated to me that the Israelis have been shipped deep-penetrating bombs. What was also said is the U.S. and Allies have helped map out Hezbollah hideouts and weapons depots.

The irony is they are asking their U.S. ally to stop Israel when its very ally is helping to map out its destruction.

** Also, note that it might not happen, as talks are ongoing, but the U.S. and Co. have cleared Israel if it needs to respond.

We are not here to convince a chap with Indian origin living in France dreaming of being more Jewish than the Jews.
We want to discuss what is really happening. Genocide - war crimes - rape of prisoners and of course 40,000 innocent Palestinians butchered.
That's not "what is really happening." That's what you demand people believe is happening.

I really want to know why you respect yourself, Musings.

That's not "what is really happening." That's what you demand people believe is happening.

All the world knows what’s happening my dear little chap. You can attempt to fool - no one believes your crap - not even real Jews. Look at the protests in Israel.
I know it’s difficult for you to accept but raping prisoners and killing children and soldiers wearing bras and knickers is what’s going on?
How do you feel that Netanyahu has exposed your race and yet again like the 100 year cycle - you will be scattered around the world having to change your names. Not long to go dear boy.

All the world knows what’s happening my dear little chap.
Sure, just making fun of me because the voice of the truthful "little chap" is small compared to the larger crowd. But what does that make you, then?

Sure, just making fun of me because the voice of the truthful "little chap" is small compared to the larger crowd. But what does that make you, then?
You suffer from the condition called delusion. Infact you are a typical nationalist racist which cant see the wrong your people are doing and see their aparthied racist, criminal terror actions as being fine.

I have no problem condemning hamas for killing innocent people, can you condemn the IDF for deliberately killing civilians?...............white noise......white noise.....yeah I thought as much. As I said a nationalist racist thats why people like you cant be taken seriously.

If you really want to help your nation, then you need to stop demonising the Palestinian people.

Are you incapable of discussing the topic? I am not the topic - let’s discuss the genocide or is that too much?

Ironic coming from you, considering you yourself have a history of lying and posting dubious sources to back your false narratives.

Also, genocide denial doesn't help you, it hurts you.

Also, genocide denial doesn't help you, it hurts you.
Over two hundred of my relatives were murdered in the Holocaust. And not for revolting against German rule, either. That's genocide. Accusing Israel of genocide - Hamas' stated intention - is character assassination, a crime against peace, and theft of Israel's good name.

And if you consider what I wrote above to be even "dubious" rather than truthful then you're just a part of the antisemitic madness and insanity.

Over two hundred of my relatives were murdered in the Holocaust. And not for revolting against German rule, either. That's genocide. Accusing Israel of genocide - Hamas' stated intention - is character assassination, a crime against peace, and theft of Israel's good name.

And if you consider what I wrote above to be even "dubious" rather than truthful then you're just a part of the antisemitic madness and insanity.
Just because your supposed ancestors were one of many peoples that have suffered genocides does not mean you get to now do genocide on other people.

Jewish Bolsheviks genocided 66+ million Christians before WW2. Just want to throw that fact out there for you. Do you condemn the intentional starving of 66+ million Christians by your Jewish Bolshevik ancestors?

Let’s bring the holocaust up. Let’s bring up the fact 200 of your dear relations lost their lives in a genocide. That’s even more reason you ought to be ashamed of your army’s actions today.
Were any of your relations subjected to rape by the Germans? Were people rounded up - hands tied behind their backs and shot in mass graves? Were they subjected to collective punishment? Was their land taken? That’s what you are doing today.
Don’t play the antisemitic card - that’s so pathetic.
You are today’s Nazis. Your Hitler is Netanyahu and we both know what happened to the Nazis and Hitler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back