Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

There is the fact that there is an opposing army, so it needs someone some people's to lift a finger, not only watch
Still dont understand ?

Read again the verse that I have given already.

Still dont understand ?

Here I give you some simple fact. If God said He will bring Rizki. It doesnt mean we dont need to work.

If God said He will bring punishment, He can use man as well as His servant...

Do I need to explain further....

Sounds like experimentation to find the flaws in the missile shield that Israel has. Looks like the secrets of Iron dome, Arrow and Davids Sling have been compromised now.

We saw how some of the ballistic systems that had manouvering warheads, could not be intercepted. This servers to reinforce that limitation.

I have a feeling iran is in TEST MODE and Yemen is doing the testing for it

Still dont understand ?

Read again the verse that I have given already.

Still dont understand ?

Here I give you some simple fact. If God said He will bring Rizki. It doesnt mean we dont need to work.

If God said He will bring punishment, He can use man as well as His servant...

Do I need to explain further....

Yes you are right, but I am not personally promoting the it's in god's hands alone approach, yes ofcourse that's true, but then we have choice too, otherwise no battles are ever fought, Allah favours those who struggle for Allahs message is historically more true for Muslim struggles

Perhaps this snippet explains the philosophical point well

This could be game changer on strategic level, if Yemen could fire one of this in regular spans they will saturate their defense attempts and get them exposed for less advanced missiles, but there is question about number of missiles on disposal in distant future and accuracy of those. Enemy will not sit idle two and expect they start bombing Yemen more harshly in coming period.

Yes you are right, but I am not personally promoting the it's in god's hands alone approach, yes ofcourse that's true, but then we have choice too, otherwise no battles are ever fought, Allah favours those who struggle for Allahs message is historically more true for Muslim struggles

Perhaps this snippet explains the philosophical point well

Of course we are here in Dunya is to do what we have to do.

You seems still dont understand ?

No one here saying let God do the work and we just waiting.

Go read the Quran verse again.....

Of course we are here in Dunya is to do what we have to do.

You seems still dont understand ?

No one here saying let God do the work and we just waiting.

Go read the Quran verse again.....

It might be easier that I don't guess and you don't make me guess

Most people are imploring action

It might be easier that I don't guess and you don't make me guess

Most people are imploring action
If we see the verse, it is clear that the group of God servant mentiioned in Quran is the powerful one that will overcome them entirely

What Muslim can do is to strengthen their power in personall level, then if he is able, he can strengthen their nation as well.

You currently is not Pakistan President right ? So we do what we can do best, this is what we can....

But God promise will come true. We believe and as individual we do what we can do best based on our condition.

This could be game changer on strategic level, if Yemen could fire one of this in regular spans they will saturate their defense attempts and get them exposed for less advanced missiles, but there is question about number of missiles on disposal in distant future and accuracy of those. Enemy will not sit idle two and expect they start bombing Yemen more harshly in coming period.

You can't fight 7 fronts at once, can you?

But you are absolutely right, Israel has still huge huge conventional power so they will be thinking they can't let this become a new norm

You can't fight 7 fronts at once, can you?

But you are absolutely right, Israel has still huge huge conventional power so they will be thinking they can't let this become a new norm
I expect their gb and usa slaves to step in also.
They are currently peddling pr narrative about axis of evil waiting to fall on fertile soil with limited success but luckily their resources are also thinned and their public does not buy new narrative for another endless war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back