Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

There are two scary factors: the 1st is that the U.S. has no sane-minded individual in either party. This doesn't bode well because the younger leaders are beyond stupid and extreme in their views rather than having a centrist approach. The rise of the far right in Europe and soon infestation of the Republican Party in the U.S. doesn't bode well. The 2nd is the forever wars in the Middle East, which will eventually shock the economy, open hostilities in Europe, and the slow flaming in the Pacific. The next 10-15 years will be critical in my opinion.

There are two scary factors: the 1st is that the U.S. has no sane-minded individual in either party. This doesn't bode well because the younger leaders are beyond stupid and extreme in their views rather than having a centrist approach. The rise of the far right in Europe and soon infestation of the Republican Party in the U.S. doesn't bode well. The 2nd is the forever wars in the Middle East, which will eventually shock the economy, open hostilities in Europe, and the slow flaming in the Pacific. The next 10-15 years will be critical in my opinion.
My friend, the next 10 to 15 months will be a challenge itself

One thing Iran has shown is strategic restraint that denies the main plan

They kept saying these Iranians, inheritors of Persia want nothing more than irrational death

It's looking the exact opposite.

You Arabs talk jihad this and Jihad that after Palestine being destroyed like this

While people like you welcome the coming of Sisi that destroy Egyptian democracy.

I still remember you guys love Sisi destroying Muslim Brotherhood under Morsy.

Syrian kill other Syrian. Arab Iraq, Arab Syria vs Kurdi which is funny as you guys look alike

Arab Yemen killing each other.

Even Libya is still in civil war.

Now obey God first saying that dispute should be solved with consultation (Democracy system is near this) and not war as killing believer is very very big sins that unforgiven.
That's why the Almight sent so many prophets to them to help change their ways but people still remained in their evil ways and the Almighty got fed up and said no more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back