Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

This could be game changer on strategic level, if Yemen could fire one of this in regular spans they will saturate their defense attempts and get them exposed for less advanced missiles, but there is question about number of missiles on disposal in distant future and accuracy of those. Enemy will not sit idle two and expect they start bombing Yemen more harshly in coming period.

This is where Iran's role as a supplier becomes pivotal.

My friend, the next 10 to 15 months will be a challenge itself

One thing Iran has shown is strategic restraint that denies the main plan

They kept saying these Iranians, inheritors of Persia want nothing more than irrational death

It's looking the exact opposite.

I would agree with you. However, the Iranians have lost important people to Israeli attacks, and Israel has lost nothing, to be honest. Iran's weakness in this matter has emboldened the Israelis.

Very soon the Israelis will bankrupt US and UK

Really strange thing because Israel is geostrategically not a core interest of neither the US or UK.

Its all about the money and media.

How far is America willing to go before US political capital gets drained because of staunch Israel support. Is America willing to sacrifice supremacy for tiny little Israel?

I would agree with you. However, the Iranians have lost important people to Israeli attacks, and Israel has lost nothing, to be honest. Iran's weakness in this matter has emboldened the Israelis.

I agree here, Israel has upped the ante with each provocation, setting a new norm each time

Ultimately Iran will probably have to directly confront Israel

Really strange thing because Israel is geostrategically not a core interest of neither the US or UK.

Its all about the money and media.

How far is America willing to go before US political capital gets drained because of staunch Israel support. Is America willing to sacrifice supremacy for tiny little Israel?
Consider Israel as an American military base. A chained and protected dog that guards American interests in the Mediterranean and always weakens/bites anti-US elements in the region. Then it will be easier to understand American behavior in case of Israel.

Consider Israel as an American military base. A chained and protected dog that guards American interests in the Mediterranean and always weakens/bites anti-US elements in the region. Then it will be easier to understand American behavior in case of Israel.

Hmmm Americans are questioning what interests are being served

This is what they tell you to believe maybe true 40 years ago

It's like you have the same interests but under the banner of two flags

Users who are viewing this thread

Back