Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Reportedly Iran, China and Russia. It is my humble opinion that apart from small scale supplies they have got sufficient technical know how and effective gorilla warfare strategy first time in the history of Palestine resistance. From effective use of tunnels to simple drones or RPGs use against Merkava. The fighters exactly know how and when to hit sophisticated Merkava for destruction. In same way they are effectively using Manpads against Israeli Helicopters. They have prepared and got sufficient training which I doubt they have simply got from Iran. The arms are still being smuggled in from different land or sea routes as reported by Media.
This is not situation on west bank, they are at very beginning of developing effective guerilla force and they have difficulties internally, meaning they have to deal with double layer of occupation.

We will need evidence from credible media rather than random from twitter especially from the supporter of Hamas.

The explosion in that videos seems similar to the destruction of the hamas tunnel, which is not civilian residence.
history has shown how Israel figures are always fixed and inaccurate. Hamas figures have always proven to be accurate historically. I guess the body bags - carpet bombing - stopping electric and water supplies are just a myth too. Every side agency and neutral source are antisemitic - war crimes?

Your comment was not about human deaths but the demolition of the infrastructure. Hence I was not comparing civilian deaths angle , I was comparing the indiscriminate demolition of high rise buildings.

Difference is Ukis had a place to fall back and let armed men fight the urban war, but Gaza's neighbours dont want to let them in. Collateral is inevitable when Hamas fighters are roaming around in civilian dress .
You comparing the Russia conflict to anything in Gaza is simply naive and wrong.
You suggesting 30,000 deaths are collateral is a stance often used by people like yourself. Hell it’s only Muslims dying.
They are being ethnic cleansed. Stop trying to be more Jewish than the Jews.

Even Hamas ended up killing hundreds of people in the parking lot of that hospital while they were firing unguided pipe rockets.
I suggest you post your incredible evidence for this now. I don’t want an IDF or a source made in Mumbai - put your source up for this as I believe this is a lie.

Thanks for confirming that they and you dont really want peace.
Back in 2019 - Netanyahu said Israel need Hamas to exist and they must be allowed funding as their desires were advantageous to the Jewish state. Both don’t want peace and a 2 state solution.
Today Israel have been given the excuse to ethnic cleanse Gaza. Killing 30,000 is a war crime.

I suggest you post your incredible evidence for this now. I don’t want an IDF or a source made in Mumbai - put your source up for this as I believe this is a lie.

Sure sure . This is from Wokest of the woke sources of West.

The health ministry in Gaza said 471 people were killed.

GENEVA, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Human Rights Watch (HRW) said on Sunday that evidence suggested a misfired rocket was the likely cause of an explosion that resulted in heavy casualties at a hospital in Gaza on Oct. 17.

The analysis of that and other videos, in addition to expert review of imagery of the blast site, provides circumstantial evidence that could bolster the contention by Israel and the U.S. government that a stray rocket launched by a Palestinian armed group was responsible for the Oct. 17 explosion.

That's a Zionist lie.

No Hamas in West Bank. Then Why is West Bank also being attacked?

Are you really comparing demolition in Gaza with substantially mild skirmish in West bank.
WB buildings are still intact because there is no Hamas so Israel has no excuse to bomb each nook and corner.

Also be it W.B. or Gaza.
Civilians are not acting as civilians.
Acting as a medic and snatching weapons.

You don't like AMERICAN source unless it suits you.. no probelmo .
Btw you never said "no American source".
Excellent sources indeed. Made in Amreeka - must be true.

Last edited:
If Israel really did carpet bombing, this would be the most failed carpet bombing in human history. For comparison, during WW2, on October 9, 1945, US carpet bombing could kill about 100,000 Japanese people in just one night.

Either Israel is too stupid and doesn't have the technology to repeat the bombing from the ww2 era or there are Hamas supporters on twitter or this forum has a new definition of carpet bombing.

It seems that Israel needs to relearn so that its future carpet bombings will cause five-digit casualties to the enemy and shorten the time unlike the current war which lasts up to 3 months + a week.
You are same moron as this antonius guy, carpet bombing is colloquial term for indiscriminate bombing of civilian targets after it was introduced in ww2 and jew nazi did just that in unprecedented scale, unless you expect that their slaves from usa send them b52 to copy paste, then probably your chicken brain would call it carpet bombing.

You don't like AMERICAN source unless it suits you.. no probelmo .
Btw you never said "no American source".
Never ceases to amaze me. How far little Indians like you will go to say Muslims are the boogie man in this world today. Join a Pakistani forum and attempt to be more Jewish than the Israeli that are ethnic cleansing gaza.
This IDF are sponsored by the USA - Israeli own congress - you ain’t going to get them promoting neutrality. Now take your anti Muslim grade spectacles. Is the IDF justified Their actions by killing 30,000 innocent Palestinians - carpet bombing Gaza and stopping electric and water?

Last edited:
Are you really comparing demolition in Gaza with substantially mild skirmish in West bank.
WB buildings are still intact because there is no Hamas so Israel has no excuse to bomb each nook and corner.

Also be it W.B. or Gaza.
Civilians are not acting as civilians.
Acting as a medic and snatching weapons.
Ful saport saar mode without ounce of critical thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back