Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

America seems to be losing patience with Israel, any person with any insight could enlighten me if there is a chance that America can stop supporting Israel in near future as Israel refuses to listen to anything America tell them to do??

Hard to say. But I don't think America wants a regional war.

If Biden doesn't support Israel the way Netanyahu wants him to, then AIPAC will toast the Democratic contenders in the November 2024 elections, giving Republicans advantage. And if the Gaza conflict doesn't stop soon, then the significantly alienated leftist voters will either not vote at all or 'waste' their vote on Green Party or Libertarian, instead of voting for Democrats, thus giving the already rising Republican Party a win.

I can already tell the Republican WASPs in my circle, though very supportive of Israel, are in glee because, even if Israel economy and peace is being destroyed, there are hoping no Biden victory in 2024. They hate Biden more than they even love Israel!!!!

It must be bad for Israel when on a GERMAN mainstream channel, such guests are allowed to speak and also the Comments to the video are so anti-Israel.
The longer this conflict drags on as a low-intensity conflict, the more it is disastrous for Israel. And I know, not 'low-intensity' for the poor defenseless people of Gaza but for the Palestinian Cause, history will remember them as the martyrs for Palestine.
I absolutely don't see how Israel is going to come out on top after this conflict--on the contrary!!!

America seems to be losing patience with Israel, any person with any insight could enlighten me if there is a chance that America can stop supporting Israel in near future as Israel refuses to listen to anything America tell them to do??

Not in a POTUS election year.
Zero chance.
Netanyahu knows this.

Bad for Israel when a blogger like Johnny Harris, once associated with the NY Times, makes this video. Maybe he, like some others in the West, are seeing which way the wind is blowing?? Maybe people are waking up? Maybe people are not afraid of AIPAC as they used to be? But to Johnny Harris' credit, even while he was associated with the NY Times, meaning the 'liberal' or 'Democratic' crowd, he exposed the hypocrisy of the liberals about NIMBY: Not In My Back Yard about housing / real estate policies, and that stunned the conservative Americans--but I digress!

Here is the video. It is a sweeping history of going back over a century about the formation of Israel and this video brilliantly establishes the background for October 7. I knew most of the history but for the new ones, it should be really good to know how and why we got to where we are now:

BREAKING: France joins Germany in defending Israeli genocide The French government has joined the German government in stating that international law on genocide does not apply to Israel. They will defend Israel's genocide (which the whole world is already seeing with their own eyes) in the international court of justice. To make the irony greater, France is one of the founding countries of this court, which was intended to condemn exactly this type of genocide.
CAN THE WORLD STAND BY AND WATCH THE HORROR OF FRANCE AND GERMANY AND America IN SUPPORTING TO THE HILT THE ZIONIST JEWS NAZIS IN GENOCIDAL WAR THAT MAKE HITLER HOLOCAST LIKE A KINDERGARTEN PARTY.

OR SIT ON SOFA AT HILLISIDE LIKE THE DESPICABLE ZIONIST JEWS IN CHEERING THE BOMBING OF GAZA?

GTY_gaza_israel_6_kab_140714_16x9_992.jpg

WHY IS IT ONLY THE HIDEOUS America AND NATO AND SEND ARMS AND BOMBS TO ZIONIST NAZIS AND OTHER COUNTRIES CANNOT SEND TO PALESTINIANS?

CHINA MUST TRULY STEP IN AND PUT AN END TO THIS COLLECTIVE HORROR WHERE NATO AND America ON THE SIDE OF ZIONIST NAZIS IN THEIR GENOCIDAL CAMPAIGN

NOT ONLY TO OPEN THE ARSENAL OF CHINA TO PALESTINIANS AND THOSE FIGHTING FOR PALESTINIANS LIKE THE HOUTHIS

1705719775144.jpeg

images

drone-truck-top-2.jpg

CHINA ALSO TO PUT CHINESE BOOTS ON THE GROUND ALONGSIDE OF PALESTINIANS TOGETHER WITH WEAPONARY TO CRUSH THE ZIONIST JEWS AND THE LAP DOGS OF ZIONIST JEWS NAZIS LIKE America AND GERMANY AND FRANCE AND ALL THOSE SUPPORTING THE HIDEOUS GENOCIDE AGAINST PALESTINIANS

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back