Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Reuters Videos

Police clash with pro-Palestinian protesters in Italy​

Reuters Videos
Updated Sat, January 20, 2024 at 8:50 AM PST

Police clash with pro-Palestinian protesters in Italy

Scroll back up to restore default view.
STORY: Clashes erupted outside the fair when demonstrators protesting against the presence of an Israeli pavilion in the exhibition attempted to enter.
In more than 100 days of war, Israel's air, land and sea offensive has laid much of Gaza to waste, displacing most of the 2.3 million population, many forced to move repeatedly and seek refuge in tents that do little to protect them from the elements and disease, according to the United Nations.
Israel has vowed to annihilate Hamas in Gaza after its fighters burst into Israel on October 7, killing 1,200 people.
View comments (16)

It is not behind a paywall.
I can access and read it fully.
I quote it for you:

Hamas pinned blame on Israel for striking a civilian convoy, claiming the attack killed more than 70 people and injured 200. Lieutenant Colonel Jonathan Conricus, a spokesman for the Israel Defense Forces, denied the allegations, telling the Financial Times the IDF didn’t “strike any location”. “Hamas is behind this, is using the death of Palestinian civilians for its vile political purposes.”
https://www.ft.com/content/95c5fcf1-c756-415f-85b8-1e4bbff24736

So this 70 people and 200 injured was Hamas' claim, but IDF deny it saying Hamas is behind this using the death of Palestinian civilians for its vile political purposes.

I did.
I repeat again for you:

The destruction of 70% Gaza infrastructure is unavoidable fatalities in war, especially due to Hamas way of war hiding behind civilians.

For comparision: UK bombed dresden during 3 days attack on Feb 13-15 1945
The attack involved over 1,200 bombers dropping thousands of tons of high-explosive bombs and incendiaries on the city. This resulted in a devastating firestorm that destroyed much of the city center and killed an estimated 25,000 to 35,000 civilians.

It was considered necessary, they couldn't win the war against terrorist NAZI by sending troops to Germany in the first place.
IDF has denied every allegation and never accepted a single one, that's be cause it is an Isliar army.

IDF has denied every allegation and never accepted a single one, that's be cause it is an Isliar army.

Same like Hamas.

We couldn't simply buy Hamas claim and accusation, we need to see the response from their enemy as well to see in more full persepctive.

Reactions: MCK
Palestinians : babies, children, women, elderly and men are starving, race against death, time to up the pressure.

It is not behind a paywall.
I can access and read it fully.
I quote it for you:

Hamas pinned blame on Israel for striking a civilian convoy, claiming the attack killed more than 70 people and injured 200. Lieutenant Colonel Jonathan Conricus, a spokesman for the Israel Defense Forces, denied the allegations, telling the Financial Times the IDF didn’t “strike any location”. “Hamas is behind this, is using the death of Palestinian civilians for its vile political purposes.”
https://www.ft.com/content/95c5fcf1-c756-415f-85b8-1e4bbff24736

So this 70 people and 200 injured was Hamas' claim, but IDF deny it saying Hamas is behind this using the death of Palestinian civilians for its vile political purposes.

I did.
I repeat again for you:

The destruction of 70% Gaza infrastructure is unavoidable fatalities in war, especially due to Hamas way of war hiding behind civilians.

For comparision: UK bombed dresden during 3 days attack on Feb 13-15 1945
The attack involved over 1,200 bombers dropping thousands of tons of high-explosive bombs and incendiaries on the city. This resulted in a devastating firestorm that destroyed much of the city center and killed an estimated 25,000 to 35,000 civilians.

It was considered necessary, they couldn't win the war against terrorist NAZI by sending troops to Germany in the first place.

Your sources are IDF denying it? Lol

who could’ve done it? Hamas is not bombing Gaza, it is Israel right?

You know how big Gaza is? It’s the size of NYC? Over two nukes worth of bombs for a city like this?

You have killed over 12,000 children. You have repeatedly targeted journalists, doctors , humanitarian workers, etc Your intentions are clear as day.

If you are not targeting civilians, why do your leaders call for genocide and expulsion of Palestinians from Gaza. Leaders like Smotrich, givr, etc? Like I said , you not only call for it but with the number of civilians deaths and the devastation you caused on Gaza it shows your actions.

Destroying 70 percent of Gaza which has no military , defense systems, tanks, airplanes ,etc you find that acceptable?

You keep saying Hamas tunnels. If Hamas is underground in those tunnels as you claim, who are you really bombing? The civilians who are not in the tunnels but in their homes, schools, hospitals, etc

Palestinians : babies, children, women, elderly and men are starving, race against death, time to up the pressure.

We need to stop war from the beginning because the cost of the war that Gaza people couldn't bear including fatalities, this is what I said consistently to the Hamas supporters when they said they want the war against Israel.

While they wanted this war and then regret and reject the war when Hamas start to loose and fatalities mounting.

Last edited:
Your sources are IDF denying it? Lol

You mean I need to stick to Hamas source?

who could’ve done it? Hamas is not bombing Gaza, it is Israel right?

Yes, this is war.
Hamas is not supposed to use civilian as shield, that is pure crime.

You know how big Gaza is? It’s the size of NYC? Over two nukes worth of bombs for a city like this?

You have killed over 12,000 children. You have repeatedly targeted journalists, doctors , humanitarian workers, etc Your intentions are clear as day.

If you are not targeting civilians, why do your leaders call for genocide and expulsion of Palestinians from Gaza. Leaders like Smotrich, givr, etc? Like I said , you not only call for it but with the number of civilians deaths and the devastation you caused on Gaza it shows your actions.

Destroying 70 percent of Gaza which has no military , defense systems, tanks, airplanes ,etc you find that acceptable?

You keep saying Hamas tubbels. If Hamas is underground in those tunnels as you claim, who are you really bombing? The civilians who are not in the tunnels but in their homes, schools, hospitals, etc

I have answered you above: it is unavoidable fatalities during war. Should I repeat?

Thats nonsense.

The only person talking nonsense is you. The amount of TNT dropped on civilian infrastructure by Russia in two years is nowhere close to what Israel did in one month. This is confirmed by international observers.

According to the Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor, Israel has dropped more than 25,000 tonnes of explosives on the Gaza Strip since October 7, equivalent to two nuclear bombs.

The number of civilian deaths in Gaza is over TEN TIMES what Russia has done.

As for you other nonsense claim, does Israel issue a warning every single hour of every single day for every single bomb? Hamas declared the whole of Israel a war zone long ago. There is no need for repeated warnings.

You mean I need to stick to Hamas source?

Yes, this is war.
Hamas is not supposed to use civilian as shield, that is pure crime.

I have answered you above: it is unavoidable fatalities during war. Should I repeat?
No you have not answered anything. I have repeatedly told you that your leaders have called for genocide and expulsion of Palestinians? If that is them showing their intent and the destruction of Gaza and casualties have shown they have acted on it.

Why do you ignore those genocidal statements by those in charge who have the power to act on this? This shows their clear intent and you keep saying Hamas. Only one side killed 26,000 people and over 12,000 children.

So they are going to call for genocide and ethnic cleansing but not do it?

No you have not answered anything. I have repeatedly told you that your leaders have called for genocide and expulsion of Palestinians? If that is them showing their intent and the destruction of Gaza and casualties have shown they have acted on it.

Why do you ignore those genocidal statements by those in charge who have the power to act on this? This shows their clear intent and you keep saying Hamas. Only one side killed 26,000 people and over 12,000 children.

So they are going to call for genocide and ethnic cleansing but not do it?

I did on about fatalities and destruction of 70% facilities. You can't deny it.

Which leaders you mean? So far we know Israel reject genocide accusation in ICJ.

Unlike Palestine state, Israel is democratic country; they could have different opinion and opposition in their government.

Which leaders you mean? So far we know Israel reject genocide accusation in ICJ.

Unlike Palestine state, Israel is democratic country; they could have different opinion and opposition in their government.
I have repeatedly said leaders such as Smotrich, Givr, etc.

Yes and Hamas was democratically elected, your point? It’s acceptable for them to call for genocide and expulsions of Palestinians? This shows the intent those who hold power and have the power to commit these crimes.

And no you didn’t answer anything about 70 percent of Gaza being destroyed. You just keep saying casualties are bound to happen. You are only making excuses for genocide.

The only person talking nonsense is you. The amount of TNT dropped on civilian infrastructure by Russia in two years is nowhere close to what Israel did in one month. This is confirmed by international observers.

According to the Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor, Israel has dropped more than 25,000 tonnes of explosives on the Gaza Strip since October 7, equivalent to two nuclear bombs.

The number of civilian deaths in Gaza is over TEN TIMES what Russia has done.

As for you other nonsense claim, does Israel issue a warning every single hour of every single day for every single bomb? Hamas declared the whole of Israel a war zone long ago. There is no need for repeated warnings.

Thats nonsense.

How do you know explosive that Russia has dropped in Ukraine is nowhere close to what Israel did on one month?

The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that as of October 26, 2023, there have been over 17,000 civilian deaths reported in Ukraine. They emphasize that this is likely an underestimate due to incomplete data and difficulties in verifying reports.

The 24,000 civilian dead in Gaza is not ten fold of 17,000 civilians deaths in Ukraine (the safe figure).

Thats nonsense.

How do you know explosive that Russia has dropped in Ukraine is nowhere close to what Israel did on one month?

The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that as of October 26, 2023, there have been over 17,000 civilian deaths reported in Ukraine. They emphasize that this is likely an underestimate due to incomplete data and difficulties in verifying reports.

The 24,000 civilian dead in Gaza is not ten fold of 17,000 civilians deaths in Ukraine (the safe figure).
24,000 civilian deaths in 3 months v 17,000 in two years with a population as small as Gaza. Yeah it is much much worse.

I have repeatedly said leaders such as Smotrich, Givr, etc.

Yes and Hamas was democratically elected, your point? It’s acceptable for them to call for genocide and expulsions of Palestinians? This shows the intent those who hold power and have the power to commit these crimes.

And no you didn’t answer anything about 70 percent of Gaza being destroyed. You just keep saying casualties are bound to happen. You are only making excuses for genocide.

Smotirch and Givr dont represent Israel stand. They are politician and activities. LOL

Hamas was democratically elected but then they don run government democratically.

Smotirch and Givr dont represent Israel stand. They are politician and activities. LOL

Hamas was democratically elected but then they don run government democratically.
Someone please explain this nonsense.

So politicians who are in your government and have power within your government do not stand for your country?
There you go on mentioning Hamas to justify the killing of civilians but ignore your government leaders genocidal statements.

Hamas ok is not elected let’s give you that. Your leaders are and many of them have made genocidal statements. You seem to like to dismiss them at your convenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back