Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Bezalel Smotrich is only leader of Religious Zionist party, not leader of Israel.

It is your fault when you don't know how democracy works and think you know better then claim that opposition party/person is a leader of government or can't exist.
How many times do I have to repeat myself?

He is an elected member of the parliament. How can you have people like him a part of a government make genocidal statements? And not just him plenty of others have too.

lol and where is the proof that Hamas did it? Multiple factions took part in it and maybe a few people from the other untrained factions went rogue but Hamas didn’t target civilians. You supposedly have videos of Hamas gunmen of raping, killing civilians, etc where are those videos? I do remember that even Israeli media said they fired upon their own citizens from tanks and Apache helicopters. Bodies were burned so bad they admitted they thought they were their owns this tells you that Israeli terrorists didn’t differentiate between Hamas and civilians. You also killed 3 of your own hostages unarmed, no shirts, and waving a white flag. This tells you all you need to know that they kill everything in sight.
Its on the record dude various reports from neutral international media wrote the article that Hamas killed civilians

Reactions: MCK
I don't know probably you know because of Hamas innocent Palestinians are dying and Israel have free hand to genocide Palestinian
It is not because of Hamas. This has been going on for over 75 years long before Hamas even existed. Hamas is just another one of your excuses.

How many times do I have to repeat myself?

He is an elected member of the parliament. How can you have people like him a part of a government make genocidal statements? And not just him plenty of others have too.

Should all parliament member has same opinion/vote in a democratic country?

Haven't heard voting?

Thats why I said you dont know how democracy works, and need to learn before calling someone idiot or has no knowledge.

It is not because of Hamas. This has been going on for over 75 years long before Hamas even existed. Hamas is just another one of your excuses.

Whenever you choose attack/aggression over negotiation, then yes you are the cause of the war.

Should all parliament member has same opinion/vote in a democratic country?

Haven't heard voting?

Thats why I said you dont know how democracy works, and need to learn before calling someone idiot or has no knowledge.
You clearly lack any knowledge. Making genocidal remarks is not an opinion. If you have these people elected in your parliament, what does that say about you?

Whenever you choose attack/aggression over negotiation, then yes you are the cause of the war.
Negotiations? Yeah let’s negotiate while you constantly demolish homes and build illegal settlements, control our daily life, what comes in and goes, our water supply, freedom of movement, etc

Yes it’s like me and you arguing over a pizza you constantly tell me to negotiate about yet you keep eating it. Stop this foolishness

You clearly lack any knowledge. Making genocidal remarks is not an opinion. If you have these people elected in your parliament, what does that say about you?

The one who lack knowledge and meet the mark twain remark regarding idiocy is the one who think a remark must be fact and can't be an opinion.

The one who lack knowledge and meet the mark twain remark regarding idiocy is the one who think a remark must be fact and can't be an opinion.
The foolishness is the person who keeps making excuses for elected members of parliament making genocidal statements and thinks it’s acceptable.

I wish I could put a face to this foolishness.

Negotiations? Yeah let’s negotiate while you constantly demolish homes and build illegal settlements, control our daily life, what comes in and goes, our water supply, freedom of movement, etc

Yes it’s like me and you arguing over a pizza you constantly tell me to negotiate about yet you keep eating it. Stop this foolishness

Yes, negotiation has to be in the first place over war.

Israel has reason for their own security regarding the border control and for not building Gaza economy same with Gaza's concern for their border access and settlement that you need to understand.

By negotiation both side could make take and give, rather than push your demand blindly with power that you dont have any.

The foolishness is the person who keeps making excuses for elected members of parliament making genocidal statements and thinks it’s acceptable.

I wish I could put a face to this foolishness.

The foolishness is the person who think opposition has to agree with all government doing.

Yes, negotiation has to be in the first place over war.

Israel has reason for their own security regarding the border control and for not building Gaza economy same with Gaza's concern for their border access and settlement that you need to understand.

By negotiation both side could make take and give, rather than push your demand blindly with power that you dont have any.

How can you negotiate with someone who is telling you to negotiate yet keeps taking more of your land? And still oppresses you?

Is that realistic to negotiate with someone like this? Thats not negotiation, thats buying time to steal and occupy more land.

Ah than why you afraid to attack to Israel with your BMs if you have so much pain for Palestinian cause?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back