Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Then you can't blame others for the consequence that war you desire will bring upon you.

You had choice before 7th Oct.

If so, then why you follow this trap?
Once again, we did not choose war. War has been brought to us. Stop putting words in my mouth. This did not start with Hamas on October 7. This has been going on long before. PA signed Oslo and what benefit did we get? We gave up our guns in order to continue to be oppressed and more land to be stolen to build illegal settlements.

What more do you want? Stop this charade.

Your peace negotiations have time and time again been shown to be used to buy time to steal and occupy more land. How do you negotiate with this? You still haven’t answered that. and don’t repeat that UN BS like they can enforce anything.

Last edited:
Once again, we did not choose war. War has been brought to us. Stop putting words in my mouth. This did not start with Hamas on October 7. This has been going on long before. PA signed Oslo and what benefit did we get? We gave up our guns in order to continue to be oppressed and more land to be stolen to build illegal settlements.

What more do you want? Stop this charade.

Your peace negotiations have time and time again been shown to be used to buy time to steal and occupy more land. How do you negotiate with this? You still haven’t answered that. and don’t repeat that UN BS like they can enforce anything.

So you denounce Oslo Peace Accord?

Which war that Israel started after Oslo accord? and what make you justifying attacking and killing civilians in festival 7th Oct?

Then you can't blame others for the consequence that war you desire will bring upon you.

You had choice before 7th Oct.

If so, then why you follow this trap?
You already accepted yesterday that Israel is committing genocide like the Nazis but suggested it wasn’t on the same scale.
Now trying to say this started on the 7th October is selective with the truth.
The Netanyahu government was looking for an excuse. Hamas gave it and the ethnic nazi style cleansing started on the pretence of looking for hostages.
30,000 innocent Palestinians killed - taking out ALL hospitals - carpet bombing - collective punishment - and now starving the population is exactly what the Nazis did and this too will be treated like the war crime it is.

Which war that Israel started after Oslo accord? and what make you justifying attacking and killing civilians in festival 7th Oct?
Why do you now want to abide by the Oslo accord? You have broken every rule in the international book and now want to point to the Oslo accord?
You are killing and ethnic cleansing the Gaza Strip and want to blame the whole of the Palestinian race for 7th Oct?
Why didn’t you abide by the Oslo accord before this date when you were shooting children on a daily basis?

Yes, I denounce Oslo because all it has did was make it worse. Oslo only made the West Bank defenseless while settlers have enriched themselves by occupying more land. They now freely attack Palestinian civilians under the protection of Israeli diaper forces.

Once again you NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. I REPEAT BELOW.

What war Israel started after Oslo accord?
The war has never stopped because you still oppress and build illegal settlements on our lands. You still are arresting Palestinians in the West Bank without charges and killing them with impunity. If this is peace to you, what is war?

Why do you now want to abide by the Oslo accord? You have broken every rule in the international book and now want to point to the Oslo accord?
You are killing and ethnic cleansing the Gaza Strip and want to blame the whole of the Palestinian race for 7th Oct?
Why didn’t you abide by the Oslo accord before this date when you were shooting children on a daily basis?

Thats why I said they have chosen war.
Breaking Oslo accord used as excuse to do military attack mean choosing war.

Furthermore establishing settlement in West Bank Zone C cannot be considered as breaking Oslo Accord as Oslo Accord doesn't mention about forbidding building settlement, but may violate Geneve convention, even this one is still debatable.

Ethnic cleansing in Gaza is just your accusation.

You already accepted yesterday that Israel is committing genocide like the Nazis but suggested it wasn’t on the same scale.
Now trying to say this started on the 7th October is selective with the truth.
The Netanyahu government was looking for an excuse. Hamas gave it and the ethnic nazi style cleansing started on the pretence of looking for hostages.
30,000 innocent Palestinians killed - taking out ALL hospitals - carpet bombing - collective punishment - and now starving the population is exactly what the Nazis did and this too will be treated like the war crime it is.

No. Which of my statement saying Israel is committing genocide like Nazis?
All I says it is fatalities, similar with UK bombard Dresden in 1945.

Last edited:
Reactions: MCK
Yeah because Hamas and Hezbollah are proxies of Iran and you support both of them you don't want to stop suffering of innocent Palestinians
Hamas and Hezbollah are not killing Palestinians. It is Israel who is killing them, stealing their land, and oppressing them.

How can I blame them when they choose to resist colonizers?

Yes, I denounce Oslo because all it has did was make it worse. Oslo only made the West Bank defenseless while settlers have enriched themselves by occupying more land. They now freely attack Palestinian civilians under the protection of Israeli diaper forces.

That means you choose war.
Why it is difficult to be honest?

Once again you NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. I REPEAT BELOW.

I did.
By inviting mediator like US/China/Russia to mediate negotiation.
I've told you for negotiation you need to understand what your opponent concern and what you can trade off, it is a game of take and give.

And by considering the loss and benefit.

Israel is not building territory in whole Palestine territory, only in WB Zone C.
Risking people life and missing territory and sovereign in Gaza even whole Palestine territory due to war is not risk worthed to take in order to prevent Israel build settlement in WB Zone C.

What war Israel started after Oslo accord?
The war has never stopped because you still oppress and build illegal settlements on our lands. You still are arresting Palestinians in the West Bank without charges and killing them with impunity. If this is peace to you, what is war?

Thats nonsense.
Build illegal settlement is not military war.

That means you choose war.
Why it is difficult to be honest?

I did.
By inviting mediator like US/China/Russia to mediate negotiation.
I've told you for negotiation you need to understand your what your opponent wants and what you can trade off, it is a game of take and give.

And by considering the loss and benefit.

Israel is not building territory in whole Palestine territory, only in WB Zone C.
Risking people life and missing territory and sovereign in Gaza even whole Palestine territory due to war is not risk worthed to take in order to prevent Israel build settlement in WB Zone C.

Thats nonsense.
Build illegal settlement is not military war.
All you do is spew nonsense. You cannot negotiate with someone who is just biding time to steal more and more land to build illegal settlments.

negotiations can only be had when illegal settlments are stopped.

Mediators for what? There is no need for mediators when one side chooses to keep stealing land. This means there is no reason to negotiate because it’s just a farce to steal land.

It is a military war because you still oppress the Palestinians , control their life, movement, water, air, land, etc You also kill and arrest them with impunity. THIS IS WAR, can Palestinians do that to Israelis?

Hamas and Hezbollah are not killing Palestinians. It is Israel who is killing them, stealing their land, and oppressing them.

How can I blame them when they choose to resist colonizers?
And because of whom Israel killing the innocent Palestinian

All you do is spew nonsense. You cannot negotiate with someone who is just biding time to steal more and more land to build illegal settlments.

That means you choose war, not your opponent choice.

You still had choice to live in peace as long as you try for negotiation, or willing to accept this zone C settlement. You choose war when you start to do military attack.

negotiations can only be had when illegal settlments are stopped.

Mediators for what? There is no need for mediators when one side chooses to keep stealing land. This means there is no reason to negotiate because it’s just a farce to steal land.

Who are you to demand such a thing when you dont have bargaining power at all in hand?

It is not you who have superior military power.

Reactions: MCK
That means you choose war, not your opponent.

You still had choice to live in peace as long as you try for negotiation, or willing to accept this zone C settlement.

Who are you to demand such a thing when you dont have bargaining power at all in hand?
Are you this senile?

No we do NOT choose war. War has been chosen for us by our colonizers.

How can we live in peace with someone who arrest and kills our people with impunity?

How can we live in peace with someone who demolished our homes yet builds illegal settlements on our land?

THIS IS NOT A DEMAND. Stopping illegal settlements is the first step into a real initiative for peace. This has not happened even with Oslo. This shows the true intent of Israel and their fake peace process to steal land.

Here is the "Holy" Zionist war reason why Netayahu is working so hard to do a genocide in Palestine. He needs the blood sacrifice for his Anti-Christ Dejaal to come:

He actually believes this stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back