Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

They are blatantly targeting civilians even those waving white flags. So many videos of them committing war crimes, Israel needs to be held accountable in the ICJ. If no justice is served, they need to disband the ICC because it only would serve Western interests.

Meet Tal Mitnick, First Israeli Jailed for Refusing Military Service in "Revenge War" on Gaza​

Kudos to the young man, going to jail rather than fighting an unjust war.

Israel-Hezbollah fighting: Lebanon warns Israel against expanding its attacks​

Lebanon is warning against Israeli attempts to drag the country into a broader war by expanding its attacks in the south of the country. Israel is demanding Hezbollah forces pull back from the border and says a unilateral ceasefire won’t be enough.

Look at the poor girl shaking, the children who survive have to live with lifelong trauma.

Children look to their parents for protection and emotional support. The pain in mothers and fathers knowing how powerless they are in protecting their young ones from bombings. I can’t imagine not being able to protect my kids. The worse part is those kids who are orphans who don’t even have family for any emotional support.

May Allah curse those who work with our oppressors. May Allah protect our people from harm. May Allah keep the people in Gaza steadfast . May Allah curse those who bring tyranny and cause harm.

You're supporting terrorist state of Israel that's your biased opinion against Palestine and I'm talking about recent history not some 5000 years 300 years or less where muslims were the majority in in Palestine (Israel), it was muslims which allowed the Jews to settle in Jerusalem and do their prayers before Roman conquest of Israel (Palestine)

You're not a neutral guy and have one sided biased person

As I said: I am supporting justice and humanity.

If Israel has done something against humanity and justice I would not support that actions for sure.

I don't buy news from tweeter/youtube because of lack of credibility, except from credible and neutral reporters to avoid propaganda or framing, I take as grain of salt.

Last edited:

I don’t see you supporting justice and humanity for the people of Gaza.

If Israel has done something against humanity and justice I would not support that actions for sure.

So we are going to keep ignoring all the atrocities Israel is doing to the people of Gaza?
Are Palestinians not deserving of justice and humanity?
Are you going to keep calling them collateral damage ? How humane of you.

I don't buy news from tweeter/youtube because of lack of credibility, except from credible and neutral reporters to avoid propaganda or framing.
You don’t accept any news that is critical to the actions of Israel including BTslem an Israeli Human rights group.

You are just an Israeli apologist. I hope one day you experience everything you support so you will know the pain that Gaza lives through everyday.

I don't buy news from tweeter/youtube because of lack of credibility, except from credible and neutral reporters to avoid propaganda or framing, I take as grain of salt.

I don’t see you supporting justice and humanity for the people of Gaza.

Doesn't matter.
You are seeing from the militant supporter of Hamas' eye, certainly will not use clear transparent glasses which means biassed.

So we are going to keep ignoring all the atrocities Israel is doing to the people of Gaza?

Of course not.

Are Palestinians not deserving of justice and humanity?

Sure, they deserve justice and humanity

Are you going to keep calling them collateral damage ? How humane of you.

I will restraint from judgement before enough evidence collected.

You don’t accept any news that is critical to the actions of Israel including BTslem an Israeli Human rights group.

Not really. Like I said I could accept news from credible source better.

You are just an Israeli apologist. I hope one day you experience everything you support so you will know the pain that Gaza lives through everyday.

It is relative.
According to the militant supporter of Hamas like you, certainly I am an Israel apologist.
According to the militant supporter of Israel, I am Palestine apologist or at least not Israel apologist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back