Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Doesn't matter.
You are seeing from the militant supporter of Hamas' eye, certainly will not use clear transparent glasses which means biassed.

Of course not.

Sure, they deserve justice and humanity

I will restraint from judgement before enough evidence collected.

Not really. Like I said I could accept news from credible source better.

It is relative.
According to the militant supporter of Hamas like you, certainly I am an Israel apologist.
According to the militant supporter of Israel, I am Palestine apologist or at least not Israel apologist.
You are a joke man, this is one of the most documented massacre in history. We are literally watching it live. Many videos of the atrocities committed have been shared here.

Many evidence of Israeli soldiers endorsing genocide and expulsion of the people of Gaza. Many evidence of Israeli parliament members doing the same.

Atrocities from killing over 12,000 children and over 26,000 people of which more than 2/3 is women and children. This is not including the thousands more under the rubble. From flattening whole neighborhoods to destroying everything that makes Gaza habitable like schools, hospitals, UN shelters, power plants, communication towers, water desalination plants , residential towers, etc

You are demolishing all the schools and hospitals in Gaza. Who does that? You destroy everything so they have nothing to go back to, this is so the people of Gaza will be forced to leave. With no schools, hospitals, mosques, homes to live in, etc you know that they will have nothing to go back too.

You are hampering aid to the people of Gaza to prolong the suffering. There is literally thousands of aid trucks not being allowed to deliver aid to the starving people. People are dying from starvation and disease .

What more do you want? Is that not enough?

If this is acceptable by you from Israel, I hope you and your family experience this “justice” and “humanity”.

Last edited:

This guy David Cameron agree that Hamas is terrorist and Israel has right to retaliate 7th oct attack.

Of course Israel is not a country of Angels with everything perfects, she could violate international laws too.

As I said: I am supporting justice and humanity.

If Israel has done something against humanity and justice I would not support that actions for sure.

I don't buy news from tweeter/youtube because of lack of credibility, except from credible and neutral reporters to avoid propaganda or framing, I take as grain of salt.to
Lol you're supporting justice and humanity tell us how you're supporting justice and humanity? Does Israel doing justice and humanity to Palestinians? They're genocidal toward Palestinians, did common and unarmed civilians of Gaza attacked Israel, is your justice and humanity to kill thousands of civilians of Gaza with no reasons, did your justice and humanity to make thousands of Palestinian children do die and make them orphan, did your justice and humanity to make Palestinian women widows and suffer , did your justice and humanity is make old Palestinian to die and suffer?

How many Israeli citizens were killed in Oct 7 attacks by Hamas? 1500 or so but by the end of November Israeli killed more than 9000 Palestinians plus 3000 Palestinian children that was on the record by various international media and news channels

I'm sorry to say dude your mental disability has no cure

You are a joke man, this is one of the most documented massacre in history. We are literally watching it live. Many videos of the atrocities committed have been shared here.

Which massacre and according to who?

I google with keyword "Israel massacre", only find news similar like this:

Many evidence of Israeli soldiers endorsing genocide and expulsion of the people of Gaza. Many evidence of Israeli parliament members doing the same.

Really? why ICJ hasn't release verdict of genocide on Israel?

Atrocities from killing over 12,000 children and over 26,000 people of which more than 2/3 is women and children. This is not including the thousands more under the rubble. From flattening whole neighborhoods to destroying everything that makes Gaza habitable like schools, hospitals, UN shelters, power plants, communication towers, water desalination plants , residential towers, etc

You are demolishing all the schools and hospitals in Gaza. Who does that? You destroy everything so they have nothing to go back to, this is so the people of Gaza will be forced to leave. With no schools, hospitals, mosques, homes to live in, etc you know that they will have nothing to go back too.

You are hampering aid to the people of Gaza to prolong the suffering. There is literally thousands of aid trucks not being allowed to deliver aid to the starving people. People are dying from starvation and disease .

What more do you want? Is that not enough?

Accusation is accusation.

Just bring these accusations to ICJ and let's see what the verdict will be.

If this is acceptable by you from Israel, I hope you and your family experience this “justice” and “humanity”.

It was not me who kill Palestinian in Gaza nor massacre Israel's civilian in Oct.

Which massacre and according to who?

I google with keyword "Israel massacre", only find news similar like this:

Really? why ICJ hasn't release verdict of genocide on Israel?

Accusation is accusation.

Just bring these accusations to ICJ and let's see what the verdict will be.

It was not me who kill Palestinian in Gaza nor massacre Israel's civilian in Oct.
Because western world supports Israel and Jewish lobbies are very strong in western countries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back