Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Sorry to be blunt but war would be more bloodier.
Time to ponder also by Palestinian leadership. Has the attack by Hamas on 7th and killing innocents and taking hostages (specially music festival) yielded the expected results and more importantly was it the right approach?
Anyway hoping both sides come up with some long time solution to coexist and end this bloodshed.
Already there are talks of Two State Solution, whether the Americans and their European vassals mean that or not. And the Gaza war is not over--the Gazans need to be resupplied with food and weapons. Egypt should take a chance now. Egypt has already lost its goodwill with the Americans by refusing to take the Gazans into the Sinai. Supply via unofficial channels to try to claim plausible deniability.

"Remember Moses said To his people: ‘O my People, call in remembrance the favor of God unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave You what He had not given To any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter The Holy Land which God hath written for you, and turn not back ignominiously [to this heritage of yours], for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin."

And Quran also has quotes against the Jews. Context is important. And I wouldn't think YOU would resort to quoting Quran, of all sources, to advance the Zionist agenda.
BTW, that quote doesn't say 'Jews'. Palestinians are just as 'native' and could claim to be the Children of Israel as the original Jews were/are; Palestinians may well be mostly/all converts from Judaism. Also, I bet the Brooklyn Bridge that Quran would favor the Palestinians in the current conflict because they are Muslims. Moses is quite common name among Muslim such as 'Musa' and my own great-great-uncle's name was Musa.

Well, enough of history--shame on me breaking a rule I am trying to follow: No history.

Already there are talks of Two State Solution, whether the Americans and their European vassals mean that or not.
Good if this happens but we have seen this over decade and fall apart. I am getting convinced that this has become religious war and not land possession issue anymore.

As much as I wish, I don’t see any permanent solution as fighting will resume after some lull.
Egypt should take a chance now. Egypt has already lost its goodwill with the Americans by refusing to take the Gazans into the Sinai. Supply via unofficial channels to try to claim plausible deniability.
I don’t foresee Egypt wants to get involved militarily and plausible denial is OK to fool people but not to allies but than you never know.

So Israel killed wounded Palestinians in a hospital

if Russia kills wounded Ukrainians on the battlefield that is a war crime and NOT OK

when Israel does the same thing INSIDE A HOSPITAL disguised as civilians that is OK?

US double standards

they do realise they are only radicalising more people against themselves

they are their own worst enemies

Users who are viewing this thread

• Country Watch Latest

Back