Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم

حَسْبُنَا اللّٰہُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَکِیْلُ

Perhaps, on Judgment Day, they will recall the words of the Koran:

"Remember Moses said To his people: ‘O my People, call in remembrance the favor of God unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave You what He had not given To any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter The Holy Land which God hath written for you, and turn not back ignominiously [to this heritage of yours], for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin."

and thereby justify their actions on the grounds that Allah is a Zionist?

Please do not misuse verses of the Quran. That was in the time of Moses and conditional upon following the commandments of God. 70CE was when the covenant officially ended. I can bring verses that speak about that as well but I won't derail the thread and I suggest you not to either.

"Remember Moses said To his people: ‘O my People, call in remembrance the favor of God unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave You what He had not given To any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter The Holy Land which God hath written for you, and turn not back ignominiously [to this heritage of yours], for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin."

Zionist Muslims is something new... and as Christian zionists, can appropriate theology to their or masters liking.
However the three oaths are not new and until zionism, part of the orthodox Jewish theology.

Last edited:
Hi guys, i’m reading there’s going to be a mass settlement of Jewish people into Gaza?

Did they succeed pushing Palestinians in Sinai or is it far from over?

Sorry to be blunt but war would be more bloodier.

Time to ponder also by Palestinian leadership. Has the attack by Hamas on 7th and killing innocents and taking hostages (specially music festival) yielded the expected results and more importantly was it the right approach?

Anyway hoping both sides come up with some long time solution to coexist and end this bloodshed.
This is just the beginning, Israel and their poodle US have made a catastrophic mistake and a gross miscalculation. Israel is stuck in a quagmire of its own making and is losing 100s of soldiers everyday. Question is how is Israel going to get out with a face saving exit?

Victory is not judged by how many civilians you murder (as Hitler found) but how you achieve peace. Tel-Aviv is still being bombed so Israel is in square one and hasn't been able to secure it's security. More Muhajadeens are training for battle and on the way, US bases are vulnerable and escalation is the only option left to the US to cover the frenzy of Israeli genocide and atrocities the Jews are committing.

The Israeli Jews were having an orgy of murders pre Oct 7th, which was an intentional provocation so the Jews could justify the pre-planned genocide aided by the Western media propaganda machine and the failed incessant lying which failed to fool the Western public. So the Israelis and US are in a cauldrum of what to do next: retreat, hold or escalate. Holding is too expensive, retreat is an unacceptable defeat so escalation is the only option , if it works out Israel will expand it's borders even more to include parts of Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan; Greater Israel is only a few blitz away.

Last edited:
Hi guys, i’m reading there’s going to be a mass settlement of Jewish people into Gaza?

Jews will have to fight the Egyptians, but looking at IDF's abysmal performance against Hamas doubt if Israel has the courage or stupidity to take on Egypt even with Uncle sam by their side.

Israel's intention has always been to remove every non-Jewish person from Greater Israel. They found an excuse and are taking as much as possible.

Can you detach the Pakistani flag from the disgusting genocidal child killer Israeli flag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back