Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

This is just the beginning, Israel and their poodle US have made a catastrophic mistake and a gross miscalculation. Israel is stuck in a quagmire of its own making and is losing 100s of soldiers everyday. Question is how is Israel going to get out with a face saving exit?

Victory is not judged by how many civilians you murder (as Hitler found) but how you achieve peace. Tel-Aviv is still being bombed so Israel is in square one and hasn't been able to secure it's security. More Muhajadeens are training for battle and on the way, US bases are vulnerable and escalation is the only option left to the US to cover the frenzy of Israeli genocide and atrocities the Jews are committing.

The Israeli Jews were having an orgy of murders pre Oct 7th, which was an intentional provocation so the Jews could justify the pre-planned genocide aided by the Western media propaganda machine and the failed incessant lying which failed to fool the Western public. So the Israelis and US are in a cauldrum of what to do next: retreat, hold or escalate. Holding is too expensive, retreat is an unacceptable defeat so escalation is the only option , if it works out Israel will expand it's borders even more to include parts of Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan; Greater Israel is only a few blitz away.
Agree to disagree with many points but irrespective of what I think this is a very sad situation specially for civilians and economic potential of Middle East.

As we are not in that region we won’t understand what these people have to go through be it Israel, Pelestnian, Syria , Lebanon, Libia, Iraq , Kurdish area, Yemen….

At some point collective leadership of Middle East (Include all religions) has to find solutions and I don’t think there is a vision for this or any plan can be easily derailed by extremist party.

The operations carried out by the Palestinian Regional resistance groups on Tuesday, January 30, are as follows:

Al-Qassam Brigades' operations:

• Targeted two Merkava tanks in a neighborhood west of Khan Younis city, southern Gaza.
  • Destroyed an Israeli Merkava tank and a military D9-bulldozer near the industry intersection in central Gaza City.
  • Targeted a Merkava tank with a Yassin-105 shell, followed by clashes, in the western axis of Gaza City, causing casualties.
Al-Quds Brigades' operations:

• Shelled an Israeli military gathering and their vehicles east of Al-Maghazi camp in central Gaza.
  • Engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli soldiers and their vehicles in the western and southern axes of Gaza City.
  • Targeted six Merkava tanks and a military D9-bulldozer in the axes around Khan Younis.
  • Sniped an Israeli soldier aboard a tank infiltrating the vicinity of a neighborhood in the southwest of Khan Younis.
  • Engaged in intense clashes with Israeli soldiers using light and heavy weapons in the New Abasan area east of Khan Younis.
  • Shelled Israeli military gatherings using 60mm mortars near the Qalaa Towers and Khalid bin Al-Waleed Mosque west of Khan Younis City.
Al-Mujahideen Brigades' operations:

• Shelled Israeli forces' gatherings in the east of Al-Bureij with several short-range rockets.
  • Targeted an Israeli D9-bulldozer west of Gaza City with an RPG, causing a direct hit.
  • Targeted Oz settlement with a rocket barrage.
  • Engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli forces west of Gaza City, achieving direct hits.
Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades' operations:

• Engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli soldiers and their military vehicles invading Tulkarm camp using machine guns and anti-tank mines.
  • Directly targeted sniper positions concentrated in the Al-Qadoumi building in the Bilaluna axis, achieving direct hits.

Agree to disagree with many points but irrespective of what I think this is a very sad situation specially for civilians and economic potential of Middle East.
As we are not in that region we won’t understand what these people have to go through be it Israel, Pelestnian, Syria , Lebanon, Libia, Iraq , Kurdish area, Yemen….
At some point collective leadership of Middle East (Include all religions) has to find solutions and I don’t think there is a vision for this or any plan can be easily derailed by extremist party.

Any grand Gandhian or MLK Jr words mean nothing in the real world when one side, backed by the mightiest military and economic powers in the world is working on a plan since at least late 19th century to totally subjugate the other side--whose population is about equal to the dominant side's. Some Israelis even say that they would do to the Palestinians what the Europeans did to the Native Americans. Netanyahu even infamously quoted the Amalek comparison.
The Zionists have indeed worked hard to 'cultivate' their presence in America and probably wanted and engineered the two World Wars to come to the stage of prosperity and security by October 7, 2023. They are not going to give that up easily unless forced to and they will only give up until their teeth are knocked out of their mouth through violence. That's the hard reality and we all better shorn ourselves of the niceties of the modern world's 'Why cant we all get along?' blah blah.

Any grand Gandhian or MLK Jr words mean nothing in the real world when one side, backed by the mightiest military and economic powers in the world is working on a plan since at least late 19th century to totally subjugate the other side--whose population is about equal to the dominant side's. Some Israelis even say that they would do to the Palestinians what the Europeans did to the Native Americans. Netanyahu even infamously quoted the Amalek comparison.
The Zionists have indeed worked hard to 'cultivate' their presence in America and probably wanted and engineered the two World Wars to come to the stage of prosperity and security by October 7, 2023. They are not going to give that up easily unless forced to and they will only give up until their teeth are knocked out of their mouth through violence. That's the hard reality and we all better shorn ourselves of the niceties of the modern world's 'Why cant we all get along?' blah blah.
Do you really think without Zionist Middle East will be quite? I feel they are keep going to fighting like Taliban. War is what they need to keep them going and innocent civilians are suffering.

I don’t think kill until last Zionist approach will work which is currently being proposed. So best wishes to all to resolve the issue.

1706719802439.png
Fine Baby, the prominent UAE-based diaper brand, is reaching across borders to deliver tangible comfort and hope to Palestinian families through its commendable free diaper programme.

Do you really think without Zionist Middle East will be quite? I feel they are keep going to fighting like Taliban. War is what they need to keep them going and innocent civilians are suffering.

I don’t think kill until last Zionist approach will work which is currently being proposed. So best wishes to all to resolve the issue.

The Zionist regime is a known troublemaker in that region. Now even American analysts are starting to say the Iraq War 2003 was to protect Israel and Lord knows how many wars they are behind.

Yes, the region will find its balance after some time of strife--everyone is moving toward 'Geo Economics' paradigm anyway as can be seen by the approach of the GCC countries. But when a foreign entity is planted by remote powers with the express purpose to be an 'aircraft carrier' then nothing good comes out of that. Imagine if the Ottoman at the height of their power managed to plant a Muslim nation in, say, Poland or even Luxembourg--in the heart of Europe: What kind of damage they could do the Christendom then?? That's just a hypothetical example.

And please don't twist my words to say 'kill until last Zionist': The Zionists will have to learn to live to be part of the Middle East and not as 'The Last Outpost of the West in the Middle East' while also claiming a thousands of years old claim--can't one see the irony in that??

If the Zionist don't learn to be part of the Middle East then woe to them and perish they sell!

And please don't twist my words to say 'kill until last Zionist': The Zionists will have to learn to live to be part of the Middle East and not as 'The Last Outpost of the West in the Middle East' while also claiming a thousands of years old claim--can't one see the irony in that??

If the Zionist don't learn to be part of the Middle East then woe to them and perish they sell!

I think the boat has sailed now after this genocide that could eventually cost more than 100K Gazans their lives.

Palestinians will now never accept living with and next to this monstrous creation that acts no better than medieval barbarians.

It may take 10 or 20 years but it(Zionist entity) will be destroyed and replaced by Palestine.

And please don't twist my words to say 'kill until last Zionist':
I have not said that or intended to say that you meant that, so if you felt that apologies. That said let’s be honest that is what being asked by many.

The Zionists will have to learn to live to be part of the Middle East
Same is true for Hamas and Hizbollah supporters that they will have to learn to live with Zionist.

Now will that happen? Over the years my hopes are getting diminished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back