Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

An abundance of munitions
The full contents of the pre-positioned stockpile – known as the War Reserve Stocks for Allies-Israel (WRSA-I) – are not publicly disclosed, though former officials say the Pentagon provides Congress with an annual breakdown of what it holds.

The report may be classified, but earlier this year an unusually candid description of the stockpile’s contents emerged when a former US military chief recalled in an op-ed touring the WRSA-I warehouse.
“The current stockpile is full of so-called dumb munitions [those without sophisticated guidance systems],” he said, including “thousands of ‘iron bombs’ that are simply dropped from aircraft so gravity can do its work”.

It is almost certainly not true that the Israel-based stockpile is in abundance anymore. Already, to support the Russia-Ukraine war, a lot of weaponry was transferred from Israel to Ukraine so that depleted the reserves in Israel. Add to that, the ongoing Israel-Gaza conflict is much more than the previous Israeli 'mowing the grass' operation, thus depleting even more Israeli ammo. It is true that there have been large shipments of weaponry from America to Israel since October 7 but even they are being depleted; Israelis are bombarding less in Gaza because of the depleted reserves of ammos. TNT comes from Asia and that' blocked due to the Houthis. Iron dome is depleted that even the greatly reduced Gazans rockets are able to penetrate and cause destruction in Israel.

Many people in America still live in the glory days of the World War II but no country has infinite resources. Not even America. I am sure that countries like Iran, China, and Russia are watching and counting from the sidelines the depletion of the combined America/Israel war resources and are quite happy with what they say. There is a reason Putin is so gleeful and America is kissing the Chinese behind lately.

One of the best best kornet attacks so far

First one to draw in the recuse crew

And second one annihilates them

Wow just wow

I still think the second shot was taken 1-2 seconds early

Had they waited 3-4 more soldiers would have been in the building

Anyway I doubt many survived the warhead is huge and so the explosion

CIA Larry C. Johnson, who I greatly admire, is destroying the Israeli military but is also saying that IDF would prevail due to the overwhelming weaponry and manpower but at a very high price to Israel.

I think he maybe correct except he assumes no external factors helping the Gazans and the Israeli economy and the society taking the losses/casualties.

SUMMARY of all resistance operations on 26 December against IOF in Gaza

Al-Qassam Brigades:

• (Partially) destroyed 3 Merkava tanks, 1 military D9-bulldozer & 1 APC in various battle zones in the Strip.
  • Targeted a Zionist APC with soldiers on board, northeast of Al-Bureij camp, causing casualties. A military helicopter came to pickup for evacuation.
  • Detonated an explosive-laden booby-trapped tunnel upon the entry of a Zionist force consisting of 8 soldiers, east of Al-Bureij camp, resulting in casualties.

Al-Quds Brigades:

• In a joint-operation with Al-Qassam Brigades, they targeted 5 military vehicles with "Tandem" and Al-Yassin105s in the axes of Jabalia, in northern Gaza Strip.
  • In a joint-operation with Al-Qassam Brigades, they ambushed a Zionist force inside a building in Jabalia, in northern Gaza, with machine guns and TBG explosives, resulting in casualties.
  • (Partially) destroyed 2 military vehicles with RPGs in Sheikh Radwan neighborhood in Gaza City.
  • Shelled military concentrations with a barrage of mortars, in Juhr Al-Dik.
  • Shelled military concentrations in the Abasan area, east of Khan Yunis, with a barrage of 60mm caliber mortars.

Martyr Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades:

• Shelled IOF soldiers’ gatherings, east of Rafah, with heavy caliber mortars.

Martyr Omar Al-Qassem forces:

• In the last 24h, inflicted casualties to 12 IOF soldiers, leaving them either dead or wounded, in various combat zones (Jabalia, Khan Yunis & Juhr al-Dik)
  • Clashed with IOF forces in the center & northern part of Khan Younis, with R.B.G. shells, and causing injuries and deaths.
  • Shelled a gathering of advanced military vehicles, east of Bureij, “Abu Mtaybaq Gate,” with several heavy-caliber mortars.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades:

• (Partially) destroyed 5 military vehicles in various combat zones.
  • Clashed with IOF forces in various axes using machine guns and RPGs.
  • Shelled military gatherings in the axis east of Khan Younis with heavy-caliber mortars.
  • Targeted a building housing IOF forces near Birket Sheikh Radwan, with anti-fortification rockets & RPGs, resulting in the death and injury of those inside the building.
  • Targeted a number of military vehicles north of Khan Younis with RPGs, directly hitting them, over the past two days.
  • Clashed with IOF forces on the axis in Jabalia camp, with heavy barrages of bullets and RPGs.
These summaries are useful I wonder if an info graphic is made anywhere which summarises the terror state losses and is kept up to date

My wife's Christian Zionist lady friend coming over to exchange Christmas presents this evening. I am not going to share this with the lady friend but, boy, if these WASPs could ever know their stupid support for Israel. Sigh!!

Singer eyed as Israel's Eurovision entry dies fighting in Gaza​

An Israeli military reservist has been killed in the Gaza Strip just weeks after he successfully auditioned on a TV show that picks the country’s submission for the Eurovision Song Contest.

Shaul Greenglick, 26, performed on “Israel’s Rising Star” on Dec. 3 while on furlough from his mobilisation in the war against Hamas. Dressed in army fatigues and lieutenant’s stripes, he sang a popular ballad and was green-lit for the next round in the selection process.

Writing after Mr Greenglick’s death, one of the judges, Keren Peles, said he had dropped out of the show because of his duties in the infantry reserves.

She had told Mr Greenglick on stage during his appearance on the show: “I’m happy to see you wearing a uniform, because it’s reassuring that someone like you is in uniform. I would be happy to see you representing Israel at Eurovision.”

“I imagined this year differently, as a year of aspiration and of living my dreams,” Greenglick said in a Dec. 14 post on Facebook.

“Now I’m living an old dream, of fighting for the country .... A new, different dream will have to wait a bit.”

Al-Quds Brigades have found a quick way to take down the Zionist gang's “Sky Racing” drones. Not only are they taking them down but they're re-assembling them and hopefully will find a way to re-use them against the Zionist gangs.

"Al-Qassam Brigades target a helicopter with a SAM-18 missile east of Jabalia camp in the northern Gaza StripSAM-18 and RPO-A Russian missiles enter service for the first time with the Qassam Brigades."

Insha'Allah, a large number of these and other capable weapons will reach in the hands of Al-Qassam Brigades.

What is the RPO-A missile that the Qassam Brigades used for the first time?

It is a Russian-made shoulder-fired launcher. It uses “shell” fillings for launching, and is similar to the LAW anti-tank launcher. The RPO-A missile is used to attack hidden enemy firing positions, or to target infantry forces, and to disable light armored vehicles, and has a targeting range of With 600m diopter scope, 450m OPO optic scope, and OPO-1 scope up to 850m.

Al-Quds Brigades have found a quick way to take down the Zionist gang's “Sky Racing” drones. Not only are they taking them down but they're re-assembling them and hopefully will find a way to re-use them against the Zionist gangs.

I saw something like the Gazans even using an unexploded IDF bomb to target IDF.
"Necessity is the Mother of Inventions".

One of the best best kornet attacks so far

First one to draw in the recuse crew

And second one annihilates them

Wow just wow

I still think the second shot was taken 1-2 seconds early

Had they waited 3-4 more soldiers would have been in the building

Anyway I doubt many survived the warhead is huge and so the explosion

I think this escalation from low to now higher concentration of attacks is from the result of the general being killed if a large number of soldiers are killed or amount of rockets become more consistent they will be all in soon enough, it’s going to be bad for Lebanon but in this scenario Hezbollah could cause massive destruction simply put iron dome missiles are not cheap or available against 10s of thousands of rockets. I think hezbollah is going to have to decide all in or be hit preemptively by the Israelis I’m pretty sure next 72 hours we will see.

Last edited:
I think this escalation from low to now higher concentration of attacks is from the result of the general being killed if a large number of soldiers are killed or amount of rockets become more consistent they will be all in soon enough, it’s going to be bad for Lebanon but in this scenario Hezbollah could cause massive destruction simply put iron dome missiles are cheap or or available in the 10s of thousands. I think hezbollah is going to have to decide all in or be hit preemptively by the Israelis I’m pretty sure next 72 hours we will see.

There is no pre-emptive strike that would seriously degrade Hezbollah.

They are well dug into the hills and under the ground in tunnels in S. Lebanon. This is not a 1967 situation where the Arabs can be taken out in one mass air strike.

The Zionists are in a mess of their own making and have to take it on the chin, since escalation would be devastating for them as Hezollan can inflict serious pain on the Zionists that they have never seen in their history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back