Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The Al-Qassam Brigades targeted a special Zionist force barricaded in a house on Old Gaza Street in the Jabalia Al-Balad area for the first time with an RPO-A anti-fortified missile, which led to the killing and wounding of all the soldiers holed up in the house.

This one is nasty weapon for soldiers covering in houses, if the Hamas has large number of thes expendable fire and forget rockets, i expect that casualties among nazi invaders expnonentialy grow as they are becoming more and more static troops entrenched in houses and buildings.

Here are some info about russian system

Northern Gaza has been entirely razed/levelled to the ground. Intent and evidence Israel committed a Holocaust in Gaza, worse than a genocide. Israel is a genocidal terrorist state. This is why it's preventing international media from entering northern Gaza and sharing footage of the unparalleled destruction there. Israel sought to murder all 1 million residents of northern Gaza.

Northern Gaza has been entirely razed/levelled to the ground. Intent and evidence Israel committed a Holocaust in Gaza, worse than a genocide. Israel is a genocidal terrorist state. This is why it's preventing international media from entering northern Gaza and sharing footage of the unparalleled destruction there. Israel sought to murder all 1 million residents of northern Gaza.

If anyone comes in this thread after seeing this was a clear intent to mass murder 1 million+ Palestinians, coming and saying 'Hamas is being decimated' , then he/she should be permanently banned from the forum.

@Waz @mods

One of the best best kornet attacks so far

First one to draw in the recuse crew

And second one annihilates them

Wow just wow

I still think the second shot was taken 1-2 seconds early

Had they waited 3-4 more soldiers would have been in the building

Anyway I doubt many survived the warhead is huge and so the explosion

Incredible video

There is no pre-emptive strike that would seriously degrade Hezbollah.

They are well dug into the hills and under the ground in tunnels in S. Lebanon. This is not a 1967 situation where the Arabs can be taken out in one mass air strike.

The Zionists are in a mess of their own making and have to take it on the chin, since escalation would be devastating for them as Hezollan can inflict serious pain on the Zionists that they have never seen in their history.
Correct. Remember that supposed 48 hour deadline for Hezbollah to fully withdraw?

There is no pre-emptive strike that would seriously degrade Hezbollah.

They are well dug into the hills and under the ground in tunnels in S. Lebanon. This is not a 1967 situation where the Arabs can be taken out in one mass air strike.

The Zionists are in a mess of their own making and have to take it on the chin, since escalation would be devastating for them as Hezollan can inflict serious pain on the Zionists that they have never seen in their history.
Yes I think the Israeli have shown they will kill thousands of people no matter if they are fighters or civilians and no hezbollah isn’t invincible if they thought fully going in was worth the destruction of large parts of Lebanon they would have joined in long ago not saying they are afraid at least the military part of it but yes the Israelis can still cause massive bombing on Lebanon they’re not running out of munitions America is funding this war. Like I said a massive casualty on the border on either side war is going full blown it’s who strikes harder first, Hamas launched 3000(5000) rockets in 20 minutes hypothetically hezbollah could launch a far deadlier barrage do you think the Israelis aren’t scrambling to find those hidden locations with American help, let’s say there are hundreds of these locations they would have to be struck simultaneously yes with American help even the Israelis can’t strike that many targets.

As is the Swastika.

As is the belief in Aryan purity.

Your point being?

Cheers, Doc
my point is that if you have to use nazi talking points, your opinion is automatically invalid because the nazi moral code was evil, and they frequently engaged in pseudoscience to try and justify their actions and beliefs.

my point is that if you have to use nazi talking points, your opinion is automatically invalid because the nazi moral code was evil, and they frequently engaged in pseudoscience to try and justify their actions and beliefs.

But I am not using Nazi talking points.

I am a Zoroastrian, using my own beliefs, that are 8000 years old.

I am not German, Nazi or otherwise.

The German Nationalist party movement, the Nazis you speak about, are from a hundred years ago.

Where is the connect between an 8000 year old belief system from Persia and a 100 year old history of Europe?

We take no responsibility for the Nazis or anyone else who choose to follow our ideals. How they chose to interpret them. And how they acted on those beliefs and their own interpretations.

Cheers, Doc

Iranians and Hezbollah frauds are too scared to fire a missile at Israel so they claim Hamas operations as theirs. Because Hamas isn't a fraud like them. If Hamas is gone there will never be a single attack on Israel. And Iran will continue inciting civil wars in the region in the name of fighting Israel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back