Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Nonsense. No group or a country in the Arab and Muslim world damaged Israel's settler colonial project more than Hamas. Labeling them with fake charges won't really erase their mark in history and their resiliency to resist the onslaught against the Palestinian people and their defense of Al-Aqsa Mosque.
I only agreed Israel kept Hamas going in Gaza just barely so there would never be any unity, I don’t agree with any other statement.The moderator heavily implied they were Israel’s puppet

It's no part of the UN charter to carve out countries within the countries. UN has absolutely no right. Never had. Israel is 100% illegitimate country.

It isn't Jews homeland, it was 2000 years ago. There's a difference. Today's Jews in Israel by far and large are decedents of Khazar who share no genetic ancestry with the ancient Hebrews.

Jews were thrown out of 109 countries not because they were hardworking on the contrary they were lazy and trap people in their debt leeching their valuable farms and properties when they couldn't pay the interests. Also, hijacking the economies and corrupting the societies and creating an ethno state within the state were the reasons why Jews were kicked out of 109 countries.

109 countries where Jews were expelled from

The end time of the Jews has been marked as the coming of the Christ and the Jewish messiah i.e. The Anti-Christ, we know who's going to win. This is the end of the line for the Jews and it's not even a decade away.

wish should not be slandering each other im all for respecting other religious beliefs, so let’s leave it at that get passed that we don’t need to throw dirt on one another we should all be better.
Tell that to these four deviant sects that have ruined the Arab and Islamic world. These Wahabi , Khawarij, Twelver Shia , and Sufis destoryed the Muslim world. It's no wonder France, US, and Britain put them in power. And now during a genocide they are busy either slandering the victims or taking credit for their work in a disgusting and dishonest manner. It's time the servants of USA and Israel be held accountable. It's clear to everyone who they are.

Tell that to these four deviant sects that have ruined the Arab and Islamic world. These Wahabi , Khawarij, Twelver Shia , and Sufis destoryed the Muslim world. It's no wonder France, US, and Britain put them in power. And now during a genocide they are busy either slandering the victims or taking credit for their work in a disgusting and dishonest manner. It's time the servants of USA and Israel be held accountable. It's clear to everyone who they are.
Dude I’m telling you just move on let’s try to keep this new site civilized, yes he lit the match but it’s not hard to start the fire if you let it honestly reason the old site was getting played out honestly everyone was behaving silly.

Guys this is a very sensitive topic - please stick to the topic and let’s keep each other informed - this is not a time to show sectarianism and divides amongst yourselves. Not the time or place

Guys this is a very sensitive topic - please stick to the topic and let’s keep each other informed - this is not a time to show sectarianism and divides amongst yourselves. Not the time or place
Agree we don’t always have to agree on a subject but I think EVERYONE should try to be better for this new site.

Dude I’m telling you just move on let’s try to keep this new site civilized, yes he lit the match but it’s not hard to start the fire if you let it honestly reason the old site was getting played out honestly everyone was behaving silly.
I'm talking about the guy in the video. Numerous public figures and governments. They're not immune to criticism.

I'm talking about the guy in the video. Numerous public figures and governments. They're not immune to criticism.
It’s fine none of us are immune to criticism but it’s how we do it agree goodnight buddy.

Well that's pretty much all the Muslim world then. Who is right then? The Prophet(saws) said my ummah will never unite on misguidance/deviancy.
Just leave the topic.

List of Palestinian mujahideen's activities that I've captured today: '

Al-Qassam Brigades:

Al-Qassam Brigades target a Zionist tank with an “Al-Yassin 105” shell east of the Bureij refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip

Al-Qassam Brigades destroy a Zionist troop carrier with an “Al-Yassin 105” shell east of the Bureij refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip.

Al-Qassam Brigades destroyed two concentrations of occupation vehicles and soldiers north of the city of Khan Yunis with heavy-caliber mortar shells.

Al-Qassam Brigades target two Zionist tank and troop carrier north of the city of Khan Yunis with “Al-Yassin 105” missiles

Al-Qassam Brigades targeted 7 Zionist vehicles with “Al-Yassin 105” shells in the axis of Old Gaza Street in the Jabalia Al-Balad area, leaving a number of Zionist soldiers dead or wounded.

Al-Qassam Brigades destroy enemy concentrations east of Bureij in the central Gaza Strip with heavy-caliber mortar shells

The Al-Qassam Brigades targeted a special Zionist force barricaded in a house on Old Gaza Street in the Jabalia Al-Balad area for the first time with an RPO-A anti-bunker missile, which led to the killing and wounding of all the soldiers holed up in the house.

Al-Qassam Brigades target a helicopter with a SAM-18 missile in the Al-Saftawi area, north of Gaza City.

A little while later... via Al Jazeera News Channel, scenes of the Al-Qassam Mujahideen targeting the occupation vehicles and soldiers penetrating the Al-Shuja'iya neighborhood, east of Gaza City. #Al-Aqsa_Flood

Al-Qassam mujahideen managed to snipe a Zionist soldier east of the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

After their return from the fighting lines in the Al-Saftawi area, north of Gaza City, the Al-Qassam mujahideen clashed last night with the enemy forces penetrating the area for 6 continuous hours with machine guns, “Al-Yassin 105” shells, “Al-Shawaz” anti-armor charges, and “TBG” anti-fortified shells. During which the Zionist helicopter intervened to rescue his forces

Al-Qassam Brigades target two Zionist tanks with “Al-Yassin 105” shells in the Abu Shabak axis, west of the Jabalia Al-Balad area, north of the Gaza Strip.

Al-Qassam Brigades target a helicopter with a SAM-18 missile east of Jabalia camp in the northern Gaza Strip

A little while later... via Al Jazeera News Channel, scenes of Al-Qassam Mujahideen targeting occupation vehicles and soldiers penetrating the areas of the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip. #Al-Aqsa_Flood

Al-Qassam Brigades target a Zionist D9 bulldozer with an “Al-Yassin 105” shell, north of the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

Al-Quds Brigades:

Al-Quds Brigades: We bombed Nahal Oz with 107 missiles and mortar shells.

Al-Quds Brigades: We are engaged in fierce clashes with machine guns with enemy soldiers and vehicles on the front lines of Gaza City.

Al-Quds Brigades: We targeted a Zionist Merkva tank with an explosive device and it was completely destroyed east of the Bureij refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip.

Al-Quds Brigades: We shot down a Zionist “Sky Racing” drone - No. 523 - in the sky of Gaza City.

Al-Quds Brigades: At exactly one o'clock in the afternoon, our Mujahideen engaged in fierce clashes with a Zionist foot force of 10 soldiers and an intelligence dog using appropriate weapons, killing and wounding them in the battalion axis in Khan Yunis.

Al-Quds Brigades: We targeted 3 Zionist military vehicles with two RPG shells and a Tandom shell in the Al-Tuffah and Sheikh Radwan areas in Gaza City.

A little while later... Al-Quds Brigades show scenes of the Zionist “Sky Racing” plane No. 523 that it shot down in the sky of Gaza City.

Iranian general has fed the PA a propaganda victory with his statement to slander Hamas. Iran must apologize and retract it's statement. If you're scared to avenge Israeli attacks doesn't mean you go and make such bizarre suggestions that aren't true. You barely have relations with Hamas and aren't capable nor courageous enough to execute such a operation against a whole division of the Israeli army.

incorrect

There is no connection between the Al-Aqsa flood and the assassination of Qassem Soleimani, as Iran saysThe Al-Aqsa flood is a battle that came in response to the Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the operation was purely Palestinian.

Well that's pretty much all the Muslim world then. Who is right then? The Prophet(saws) said my ummah will never unite on misguidance/deviancy.
Just leave the topic.
Honestly why we as Muslims whatever your sect is agree or disagree won’t ever become a united front we are to busy arguing amongst ourselves, honestly at best I’m a secular liberal Muslim sorry I don’t go bashing any religion and I dislike a people or group By their actions.

That was my last 2 cents int the subject let’s go back to the topic

Just leave the topic.
Most certainly not. Mainstream Sunni Muslims is the majority. But they aren't loud like these Saudi-funded clerics and Iranian generals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back