Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Hassan Al-Somal

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2015

The occupation forces continue their targeting in the central and southern Gaza Strip, and drones fire towards homes in the northern area of the Nuseirat camp.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Nothing will happen; things will continue as usual, regardless of who occupies the White House. The policy planners have a defined goal, and they will achieve it with tacit approval from local countries.

Fast tracking people to Jannah. :)

I can only wait and see; perhaps you are right, perhaps not.

MLK

Apr 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The only logical stance possible here is not to give Iran a pass on all its shenanigans in creating and inflaming the present conflict.

Israel's' use of the word "unprecedented" does not mean "nuclear", because that does not have US approval, nor is it likely to get it.

Iran would like to support the Hezbollah to create a second front for Israel, never mind the numerous casualties that it will cause, just like its instigation of October 7 has used the poor Palestinians as expendable pawn.

Such is the callous game of international geopolitics. No one is an angel in this game since time immemorial.
@UKBengali asked you to prove your claim, but like a snake your response was slippery.
If you choose not believe established facts, that is not my problem to correct.
So now your lies and opinions are "established facts"?

What about these "established facts" for you?

"WASHINGTON – The U.S. assesses that Iran did not orchestrate or have foreknowledge of the October 7 attack, according to the U.S. intelligence director's 2024 worldwide threats report."
And both of them are nothing more than Iranian proxies.
by that logic - Israel is nothing more than an American proxy.

You're the most disingenuous poster in this thread, you pretend to be all humble, objective and civilised while simultaneously obfuscating the issue of an ongoing genocide by engaging in mental gymnastics to protect an officially blacklisted terrorist state in the UN.

You don't do all this because you love or care about Jews and Zionist - no - you're actually just the stereotypical neoliberal western chauvinist.
Your kind don't care for facts or morality - you just engage in civility politics because in the end optics is all you care for.

MLK

Apr 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I couldn't have said it better! Bravo!
I put him on my 'Ignore' list a few months ago--something I have done only 4 times in 15 years on PDF. My advice to you and @UKBengali and others: Please take care of your sanity and do the same. It is better to engage with Antonius or Solomon; they at least speak their mind.
Spot on, I rather engage facist members who are openly pro genocide than have this tit for tat with pretentious neoliberal posters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts