Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

This is the main headline of the NY Times right now. The page should be filled with topics about the upcoming US elections but the gravity of the situation arising from last night / this morning's yet another tit for tat attacks, albeit on larger scale, demands attention.

1724633898287.png

Tweets by the military spokesman for the Al-Qassam Brigades, Abu Ubaida:
We congratulate the initial response of the brothers in Hezbollah to the assassination of Commander Fouad Shukr... and we appreciate the precious sacrifices of our people in Lebanon and its heroic resistors.
Hezbollah's operation once again confirms the change in the entity's strategic reality since the Al-Aqsa flood.

1724635385648.jpeg

There is no safety for the enemy from punishment, and there are no limits to the possibility of attacking him anywhere and on any front
All fronts will remain burning and rising in the face of the enemy as long as the aggression against our people and our people continues

I hear those Ghoul rifles can penetrate any body armor and can even go through one body and still kill the person behind it!! But, once again, the Gazans are just filming the congregating IDF soldiers around the fallen soldier instead of shooting them too. WTH!! Enough of it!

I am quite skeptical of religious scholars opinions, especially from decades ago, to describe modern conflicts. I don't watch such things hardly at all. Just like the Nostradamus prophesies!
His prediction was very accurate and his analysis very far sighted and it is unfolding as he said nearly a decade ago.

Israeli army spokesman: We are working in coordination with the American army, whose army commander arrived in Jordan yesterday x.com/WWIIIAR/status…

1724636187603.jpeg

The US Chief of Staff will land in Israel tonight, a few hours later than scheduled, following the night's security developments - he will meet this evening with Chief of Staff Halevy in Kirya, and tomorrow he will also meet with Defense Minister Gallant. It is not expected at this stage to hold a meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu.

New displacement... The Israeli occupation army forces Palestinians residing and displaced in “the municipalities of Al-Masdar, Al-Maghazi, East Deir Al-Balah, and Deir Al-Balah Al-Balad neighborhood in Block 128” in the central governorate of the Gaza Strip, to forcibly move to the alleged divided humanitarian zone.

New displacement... The Israeli occupation army forces the Palestinians living and displaced in the “Sultans, Al-Atatra, Al-Sifa, Al-Karama and Al-Ghaban” neighborhoods in the North Gaza Governorate to forcibly move to Gaza City. x.com/WWIIIAR/status…

1724636370214.jpeg

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades: We, in conjunction with the Martyr Abdul Qader al-Husseini Brigades, bombed the “Zikim” military base with heavy-caliber mortar shells.

@WWIIIAR

Forces of the martyr Omar Al-Qasim:
Our fighters were able to detonate a highly explosive device in a Zionist tank penetrating the vicinity of the “Al-Furqan” school, east of the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood, south of Gaza City, which led to a direct hit on it and its crew being killed or wounded.

@WWIIIAR

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades: In conjunction with the Mujahideen Brigades, we bombarded with missile barrages the Zionist enemy’s concentrations east of Deir al-Balah and east of Bureij, “an acceptable area,” and the Netzarim military axis.

@WWIIIAR

Al-Quds Brigades:
Last week, our fighters in the West Bank, “Tubas Battalion,” blew up a military vehicle belonging to the enemy forces in one of the fighting axes, while our forces were repelling the vehicles storming the city during the Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood.
Our fight continues and our weapons are deployed in all arenas
It is a jihad of victory or martyrdom

His prediction was very accurate and his analysis very far sighted and it is unfolding as he said nearly a decade ago.

Okay, both you and @r3alist recommend this video and I watched most of this garbage but couldn't take it anymore. I don't trust the clergy or of their counterpart mindset much--whether Muslim or Jewish or Hindu or Christian. And from my personal interaction with--they are not the sharpest tool in the shed.
The video you guys quoted shows a guy sitting on a throne looking down at his ignorant audience--both physically and online--making random, sweeping statements which have not borne true and if some of them did or have, they were to be expected.
Yeah, Ariel Sharone in Al-Aqsa or the same Al Jazeera as a tool of the Zionists which the Zionists had the Americans bomb during the 2003 Iraq War and recently banned from Israel.
Oh, please!!

I spoke to Lebanese Christian guy he told me its because Israel will go after all of Lebanon, they will remain neutral like in 2006.
The jews will kill them too, Christians and Muslims are the same to them.

Okay, both you and @r3alist recommend this video and I watched most of this garbage but couldn't take it anymore. I don't trust the clergy or of their counterpart mindset much--whether Muslim or Jewish or Hindu or Christian. And from my personal interaction with--they are not the sharpest tool in the shed.
The video you guys quoted shows a guy sitting on a throne looking down at his ignorant audience--both physically and online--making random, sweeping statements which have not borne true and if some of them did or have, they were to be expected.
Yeah, Ariel Sharone in Al-Aqsa or the same Al Jazeera as a tool of the Zionists which the Zionists had the Americans bomb during the 2003 Iraq War and recently banned from Israel.
Oh, please!!

Instead of insulting his view, why not explain what parts of it you disagree with and why? What he stated a decade ago has unfolded in exactly as he said it would . He said Jews would provoke the Palestinians and then use the Palestinian reaction to start a huge war as per the plan and then the expansion of Israel into a significant entity to control the oil of Europe, Japan and Japan.

Last edited:

Mark Sleboda: Putin, China & Iran Drop BOMBSHELL on U.S. Military as Israel Suffers Crushing Blow​

standing-ovation.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back