Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

For several years, I have been wondering about such ancient, such exclusionary, such racist, such alarmist, such self-destructive mindset. There are several WASPs in my own circle here, via marriage or friendships, who really want and actively promote some End of Times prophesies. These 'useful idiots' are, of course, safely ensconced in America while idealizing destruction and the end of the world. My own wife used to read the 'Left Behind' series; I never stopped her and I never imposed any of my beliefs upon her or anyone else; that's too insecure or even vulgar.
But the Israel-firster people are more dangerous to the world peace then the likes of Al Qaida or ISIL could ever be; those are two-bit terrorist organizations but the Bible Thumpers have some major power in America and are actively working to promote their goals.

It's hard to fathom the mutual understanding

The Zionist Christians are believing the Jews will ultimately get converted

The Zionist Jews are happy for their help, presumably they have different ideas on the Messiah lol

Is that someone else you are quoting or your own? But it makes sense for the Palestinians in the West Bank to start a strong resistance. But which is more valid: The Israelis taking advantage of the conflict in Gaza to start a conflict in the WB to eventual make the Palestinians leave, or the Palestinians in WB doing as in the quoted part?
It is based on what some Palestinians are saying and thinking in the media..

Canne Hebrew Channel

Major General Yitzhak Barrick about his meetings with Netanyahu: “He told me that I do not have a solution for the Philadelphia axis.”
There are many tunnels under the axis, but Egypt is not ready to allow us to dig to destroy them.
(There is no point in staying there, but if he says so, his government will collapse.)

Hebrew Channel 12

During the political and security cabinet’s discussion on the issue of the Philadelphia Axis, which took place on Thursday evening, the heads of the security services expressed their support for the deal to release the hostages, and made it clear to the political level that its decision to remain in the Philadelphia Axis “is meaningless.”

It is based on what some Palestinians are saying and thinking in the media..

This Palestinian guy is generally correct. Here he is saying unreported Egypt-Israel clashes and also deep resentments in the Egyptian army for not being able to help 'their brothers' in Gaza.
What you/others know about it?

This Palestinian guy is generally correct. Here he is saying unreported Egypt-Israel clashes and also deep resentments in the Egyptian army for not being able to help 'their brothers' in Gaza.
What you/others know about it?

Egyptian soldiers should follow Islam and not follow rotten leaders

How correct is this video? As I said above some days ago--and many times before that, the Saudi Arabia geopolitical position is greatly constrained by the country's investments in the America-backed West. We saw how easily American seized the Russian assets worth $300+ billion once the Ukraine war started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back