Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Makes you wonder what other devices are rigged and whose currently in possession of such rigged devices.

Does anyone know how long the hezbos had these pagers in their possession before the Israelis decided to active them?

You've got to think though that this is a one and done sort of thing. Now you revealed it surely it will be near impossible to do again. Which makes me think there had to be a serious reason for doing it now.

Also, are middle easterners incapable of producing their own communication devices?

But in terms of the Israelis, seems like they outsmarted their foes yet again. In another forum a poster mentioned how Israelis were able to intercept and booby trap their communication devices, but the same isrealis didn't see Oct 7th coming....

Yahya Sinwar has placed Israeli Minister of National Security Itamar Ben Gvir on the assassination list. And, God willing, he will be assassinated soon.

Ben Gvir is the mastermind of the genocide in #Gaza and the perpetrator of the attack and storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque..

Makes you wonder what other devices are rigged and whose currently in possession of such rigged devices.
Does anyone know how long the hezbos had these pagers in their possession before the Israelis decided to active them?
You've got to think though that this is a one and done sort of thing. Now you revealed it surely it will be near impossible to do again. Which makes me think there had to be a serious reason for doing it now.
Also, are middle easterners incapable of producing their own communication devices?
But in terms of the Israelis, seems like they outsmarted their foes yet again. In another forum a poster mentioned how Israelis were able to intercept and booby trap their communication devices, but the same isrealis didn't see Oct 7th coming....

Good post!
It is not just Middle Easterns not making own hardware-- most of the world is interconnected and rely on hardware from multiple sources; and espionage devices are all around us. How were the Hezbollah drones able to bypass the mighty Israeli surveillance and shared those long videos over Haifa??
In case of Hezbollah, the pagers have served well for a long time, they are low tech but this new batch was reported to be using the rigged one for the last 4-6 months without any issues. Well, next time they would be careful and even open up their microwaves for some Mossad bugs!

Also, the exploding pages dont' change anything. As the video of Greg of the Colonials Outcasts I posted above, Israelis like the 'James Bondesque' media attention and the pagers explosions won't win them the war--not by a long shot because, if you saw that video, there are supposed to be over 100,000 Hezbollah operatives and targeting 3000 of them won't dent them for long. This was Israel doing its malicious, cheap and ultimately useless psyops. Pathetic!

PS. I don't think it is easy to avoid cyberattacks or invasion of privacy anymore. No country is safe. Nobody is safe. I have an Amazon Echo sitting close to me, which I use daily to play music using voice commands and some friends said that's not good--that thing is always listening to everything in the house!! I shrug that concern off.

Hezbollah's missile power is the real threat to Israel. The American CSIS Institute estimated in 2018 that Hezbollah has 150,000 missiles of all types.

1726621126217.jpeg

@MostafaWhispers

Hezbollah's missile power is the real threat to Israel. The American CSIS Institute estimated in 2018 that Hezbollah has 150,000 missiles of all types.

View attachment 65612

@MostafaWhispers

I had said above that the Resistance (outside of Gaza) has not even used 10% of its material and manpower resources but someone above corrected and said not even 5% have been used.
An analyst said Hezbollah has been mostly firing Katyushas and just some Kornets missiles. Couple that info with what Colonel Larry Wilkerson said in a video I shared above, in which he, using his inside connections, said a person of no less stature than Lloyd Austin told the US Centcom Chief to TELL Israelis that America will not join an attack on Iran for Israel and thus America withdrew one of its aircraft carriers and some other assets. Pretty damn major development if true; but I trust Colonel Wilkerson a lot: He is not the likes of Scott Ritter or Colonel Macgregor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back