Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

A little bit too much defeatest mentality here.

Yes we can advise Hezbollah to do this sitting at home far away or that but they have been too meek to the occupiers escalations over the past nearly one year.

If Hezbollah had retaliated in kind then it never would have got to the stage when the whole of Lebanon is now being terrorised.
You misunderstood. Aziqbal said Hezbollah should step down as in end strikes on North and potentially agree to move forces out of areas in southern Lebanon. I'm saying it's a lie by Israel that it seeks a cessation of hostilities. It is instead trying to achieve a strategic victory. It pulled those people out because it wasn't sure Hamas was coordinating with others or acting on its own. When it became clear it's Hamas acting on its own. Israel could sent those residents back.

It's using them now as a ploy to attempt disarming Hezbollah in Lebanon. Which is what Aziqbal needs to understand. And why resistance axis will ultimately face off with this aggressive enemy that's trying to reshape the region to it's benefit.

I remember when Fedayeen Saddam, which was touted as a strong force when the U.S. military invaded Iraq, lost the support of its citizens.
At the time, residents appeared in media interviews and said that when they saw how the crude weapons of the Fedayeen Saddam were completely useless against the armored vehicles and tanks of the U.S. Army, and how they were bounced back with a crunch, the citizens began to insult the militia, and they were no longer taken seriously as a nuisance that would only invite retaliation by the U.S. Army. The militiamen were seen as a nuisance that would only invite U.S. retaliation.
Hezbollah is now trying to follow the same path.

They have serious internal breech, received to many heavy punches in short time.
I understand that they are exposed due internal social divisions more then it should be normal but eliminating such number of senior leadership of their most capable unit is simply not "normal"

Hezbollah is undermined from within. There is a definitely a mole either in the top leadership of Hezbollah or in IRGC that is giving the Zionists the locations and the gatherings of the highly experienced Hezbollah commanders. This is not a coincidence. These type of repeated assassinations against top brass of the movement have to be coordinated with the enemy from within.

It is most likely the men who were taken out were committed to the fight against "Israel" and opposed any kind of reproachment, and someone decided to get them out of the way.

Hezbollah is undermined from within. There is a definitely a mole either in the top leadership of Hezbollah or in IRGC that is giving the Zionists the locations and the gatherings of the highly experienced Hezbollah commanders. This is not a coincidence. These type of repeated assassinations against top brass of the movement have to be coordinated with the enemy from within.

It is most likely the men who were taken out were committed to the fight against "Israel" and opposed any kind of reproachment, and someone decided to get them out of the way.
don’t forget incompetence on top of the mole. Why would bunch of senior commanders gather in a building? Why not gather your most important commanders in a concrete bunker?

don’t forget incompetence on top of the mole. Why would bunch of senior commanders gather in a building? Why not gather your most important commanders in a concrete bunker?
It was sort of concrete bunker but that is not safe enough. bunker buster bombs can penetrate up to 30m of concrete which exactly what happened, bigger problem is how enemy had correct intel about meeting itself.

I feel my guilt, it burns inside:

Beneath the ruins of a deceitful world,
A child lies wounded, left to die alone.
His tiny frame, wrapped in despair,
A life too young, in a world so unfair.

His clothes are rags, his body torn,
A heart too heavy for one so worn.
No mother’s smile, no father’s song—
his brothers and sisters are all gone .

I see him there, in bitter cold,
His eyes—too empty, far too long.
He searches the streets for bread and crumbs, no love to find,
Only shadows of humanity and empty words

I kneel before him, hand outstretched, with a coin of hope in the palm of my hand,
and plead within my heart that he will take my offering, nothing blessed.
A coin, a meal, a shelter warm—
But can it mend a life so broken and torn?

Can a coin restore a mother’s smile and a family’s laugh?
Can a coin heal his shattered soul,
Of a child whose every dream is dust,
Whose every hope is under the rubble of the devil’s hateful lust?

He stares at me, too numb to cry—
What can I give when the world’s gone dry?
I feel my guilt, it burns inside—
How will we be forgiven for such disdain as he is near to god and we are far?

Is this how pitiful humanity has become,
To look, then turn our heads away in deceit?
To offer coins and fix a price on a little soul and think we’ve done enough?
What justice demands for every one?

His hands don’t move to take my gift,
His soul too broken, far adrift.
And in his silence, I understand—
It’s not just him we’ve left unmanned.

And yet, within his haunted eyes,
A flame, his parents’ warrior fight, still lies.
A fire that grief cannot undo,
The strength of those he never knew.

It’s us, the ones who walk on by,
Who let his world crumble and left humanity to die.
And as I rise, his pain still near,
It’s not his shame—it’s ours to fear.

Khansaheeb

It was sort of concrete bunker but that is not safe enough. bunker buster bombs can penetrate up to 30m of concrete which exactly what happened, bigger problem is how enemy had correct intel about meeting itself.
Did the bunker buster Israel use actually penetrates through that much concrete? It sounds more like how much earth it can penetrate, not concrete. Where did you read they were under a bunker - I thought it was a building?

I guess the next best thing to do is decentralize the meetings and build bunkers under the mountain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back