Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

U guys need to stop living in delusion. Israel has inflicted so much damage to hezbollah and Lebanon this week and hezbollah response was merely scratching surface. If hezbollah response was to launch some rockets that barely hit anything I'm sure Israel would be very happy with the trade off.
This was not Hezbollah's response.

Ī
U guys need to stop living in delusion. Israel has inflicted so much damage to hezbollah and Lebanon this week and hezbollah response was merely scratching surface. If hezbollah response was to launch some rockets that barely hit anything I'm sure Israel would be very happy with the trade off.

Israel targets hospitals, snd residential buildings as per judeo-christian values. As such, damage is easily visible.

Hezbollah seems to be sticking to military targets. Combined with media blackout and the legendary ability of the zionist to lie more than it breathes, we may nor see much damage coming out of Israel.

It may be because of a few miserly rockets only, or it may not be.

This was not Hezbollah's response.
I feel like hezbollah is morally defeated. Israel already taking the gloves off. They don't spare anyone and hezbollah is still trying to do publicity stunt with supposedly "hitting only airbase". I'm not even sure the airbase was hit or just some random building. A few here and there ain't cut it. Either a massive wave attack or nothing at all.

Last edited:
If the goal is to survive against Israel then that's not a win u are looking for. Don't start a fight if u can't finish it. I'm sorry but Iran has to do more for hezbollah.

At this rate Israel will win the fight without having to send boots in South lebanon. I'm not sure how this is sustainable for the resistance group. Houthis seem to be doing more damage to Israel than hezbollah did in the past few months.

Ī

Israel targets hospitals, snd residential buildings as per judeo-christian values. As such, damage is easily visible.

Hezbollah seems to be sticking to military targets. Combined with media blackout and the legendary ability of the zionist to lie more than it breathes, we may nor see much damage coming out of Israel.

It may be because of a few miserly rockets only, or it may not be.
Terrible strategy. Target Israeli infrastructure and do it quick.

Israel is using 1000-4500kg bombs against civilians while Lebanon uses 50-80kg rockets. This is a weak failing strategy and time will show it.

Go for the gas rigs Israel has set up, they are not far from Lebanon, multiple drones backed up by missiles would destroy them causing real economic damage to Israel
That would be an interesting attack approach. Any other good ideas?

Hezbollah need its allies to help buy it time, the axis of resistance needs to step up attacks including an Iranian response. This weeks been brutal for lebanon and Hezbollah.

@Persian Gulf

Thought I just saw another strike near Haifa
they are not letting Israelis get any sleep. Israel conducts large successive waves of strikes against south Lebanon and Hezbollah is returning the favour. every Lebanese source is saying this is now the new ROE for cross border strikes, not the response to the Beirut strike or the pagers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back