Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Lost every single battle and brought catastrophe to Middle East..
You came here from the other forum to patronise and philosophise like you did there.
In the reality , the only thing really which you want to convey here is " Islam is the best , hence I am the best".
I think that your nome de guerre on Turkish Forum was Gary. Your mechanical style is recognisable.
Even there , with discussion with you, I realised that you know very little about religion.
Here you are going to sell your tedious slogans and clichés?
You behave like typical fanatic, you think that you are saying what's unheard of?
Well, you got your answers, after the preparation which lasted for decades, islamists were beaten to the pulp in 72 hours.
I am truly sorry to say that but it is true.
You keep posting here, I hope you do , the last time, you run from Turkish Forum crying like a little girl

Lost every single battle is what all resistance movements ever did. But they won the war.

The Viet Cong and their communist allies lost every single battle with US forces in Vietnam, yet do you know who rules Saigon? The Taliban never win any single engagement in the 20 years war with NATO, who rules Kabul?

Of course this is something that you didn't understand and I don't expect you to understand it either.

So what war did the secularist of the Middle East won? They lost the war rather quickly to the Israelis in many Arab-Israeli war spearheaded by Egypt, the Baathist failed in its war against Islamist Iran, the communist regime in Afghanistan is nowhere to be seen etc etc.

So what war did the secularist win in the Middle East? Win peace with Israel? LMAO

That would be really nice if Hezbollah took out this air base and it will certainly frighten Israel.

Hamas should use this as opportunity to regroup and reinforce Gaza defenses. I'm sure they are.

That would be really nice if Hezbollah took out this air base and it will certainly frighten Israel.

Hamas should use this as opportunity to regroup and reinforce Gaza defenses. I'm sure they are.
I read Israel has withdrawn all troops except for one reserve division from Gaza. good opportunity for Hamas to rebuild as Israel's attentions turn north.

Hopefully Iran joins to help Hezbollah too.

Remember, Israel started this with it's two mass acts of terror it committed in Lebanon over the last few days.

Enemy media:

A missile fell at Zarzur intersection, and it appears that one person was killed and two others are in critical condition as a result of the fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back