Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง
๐Ÿ”ด
IDF Spokesperson Daniel Hagari
@IDFSpokesperson
issued a statement saying:โ€œWe are now in a state of war, and large quantities of rockets will be fired at Israel in the coming hours and days.Defense Minister signs order to change instructions for the home front:1. Everywhere north of Haifa, one can only study and work close to the shelters.2. Indoor gatherings should be limited to 30 people, and outdoor gatherings should not exceed 300 people.3. Only go to places of worship that are located near shelters.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง
Urgent
๐Ÿ”ด
Israeli army aircraft launch a series of raids in several areas in southern Lebanon and in the western Bekaa.Local source:Violent fire belts in southern Lebanon and the Israeli army uses stealth aircraft in its bombing of the south

๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ”ด
Despite the sacrifices, the world is going against the will of the Anglo-Saxons.The King of Spain officially receives the credentials of the first Palestinian ambassador to his country, following Spainโ€™s decision in May to recognize the State of Palestine

Hezbollah is now hitting the surburbs of Haifa.

Remember Hezbollah/Resistance could literally bring the Zionist entity to its knees by destroying vital infrastructure like gas platforms and water desalination plants.

Basically now it's a escalation ladder,

Hezbollah can attack Israeli infrastructure and bring it to its knees BUT Israel as a state military can hit Lebanese infrastructure

THIS is why Hezbollah, won't go full hard on Israel unless forced to or under invasion

But if that happens then Hezbollah has to hit vital infrastructure and gas rigs

Hezbollah can attack Israeli infrastructure and bring it to its knees BUT Israel as a state military can hit Lebanese infrastructure
THIS is why Hezbollah, won't go full hard on Israel unless forced to or under invasion

It will be interesting to watch if American vessels in the Med. Sea are going to be involved and if they do then will they be targeted. Plus the attacks and the movements of militias in Syria and Iraq. Then of course there is Yemen. Israelis are reporting a missile from Iraq was intercepted.
I don't know how there is a climb down is possible at this stage? Right after the Pagers attack, I posted a video of Elijah Magnier who talked of two possibilities: The Pagers attack as a 'one off' attack to deplete Hezbollah OR a precursor to Israel's war against Lebanon. It seems like latter is happening.

It will be interesting to watch if American vessels in the Med. Sea are going to be involved and if they do then will they be targeted. Plus the attacks and the movements of militias in Syria and Iraq. Then of course there is Yemen. Israelis are reporting a missile from Iraq was intercepted.
I don't know how there is a climb down is possible at this stage? Right after the Pagers attack, I posted a video of Elijah Magnier who talked of two possibilities: The Pagers attack as a 'one off' attack to deplete Hezbollah OR a precursor to Israel's war against Lebanon. It seems like latter is happening.

I'm wondering if Hezbollah has anti ship missiles?
I recall them firing and scoring a hit in 2006 conflict I think,
Iran has a range of missiles now,
Israeli ships are not the best defended but missiles at In coming ships and Israeli navy is a MUST even one sunk ship would be a massive psychological victory

Hezbollah needs to make it crystal clear that life cannot exist at more than subsistance level in the entity if they bomb civilian targets in Lebanon. Gas, water and power plants will all be destroyed and Houthis and rest of the Axis of Resistance will join in as well.

There will be no ground attack into Lebanon as the armed terrorists will be taken out before they even enter Lebanon by heavy mortars and anti-tank weapons. Entity is trying to bomb Hezbollah into submission.

Apart from Turkey, Spain, and Belgium, nearly all NATO countries are involved, with their military personnel and key figures actively supporting Israel. Technicians are assisting, and soldiers are fighting alongside the IDF, providing air support and other resources. The war is in full swing, viewed as a modern-day crusade combined with Zionism.

I'm wondering if Hezbollah has anti ship missiles?
They probably do; they had in 2006 and since then have been better armed.

Entity is trying to bomb Hezbollah into submission.
More like bombing civilian neighborhoods to force the Lebanese people to turn against Hezbollah. Israelis made no secret of their threats to turn Beirut into Gaza.
If only Lebanon had an effective air defense system...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back