Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Estimate: Hezbollah fired 14 rockets, 8 were intercepted. The destination - the air force base in Ramat David

Low interception rate - 58%! With voluminous rocket fire, that horrible interception rate will make Israel pay DEARLY and painfully for not having better air defenses- no surprise, Israel's IAD has been worn down. Israel's interception rate in the 2006 war was really at least 70- 80%, but in this war, it seems to be 50% or less.

If Hezbollah doesnt go to full war yet, they can expect more provocations next days.

Because it seems it's what Israel deep state wants.

Looks like Ramat David airbase SE of Haifa was the target.
yes, successfully.

now just wait for a "there were no satellite images released that confirm any hits" type of MFer on this thread and forum to show up soon.
Initial reports suggest 8/14 rockets were intercepted.
Poor interception rate by Israeli AD. Hezbollah's methodical destruction of Israel's air defense equipment.
Videos show fires in Ramat David.
Something valuable got hit- either a building or plane.

Note this was a military target and Hezbollah did not aim for Haifa itself.
Makes sense for Hezbollah to target Israel's air force bases next and asap before targeting major cities like Haifa, which risk civilian casualties. Big cities like Haifa are good and bad- they are strategic and affect Israel so good to be targeted for that reason, but its also bad because many civilians will die, and thats usually not the goal i believe.

Zionist owned America is going to destroy Iran, Hezbollah, and Gaza regardless of what they do. Since Iran is the only country with some balls, albeit very tiny balls, they should launch everything they have and just deal with the consequences. America and Israel are going to destroy everything.
Can they just destroy Gaza 1st successfully? If Israel cannot fully suppress Gaza, then we know it surely loses to Hezbollah and Iran- you will need your daddy US to come save you, and hopefully that your daddy has enough ammunition, money and political support to save your sinking country. dont commit genocide pls and things will be ok.

We will see some action it would seem:

Hospitals in northern Israel told to move patients​

Hospitals in northern Israel have been advised to move their facilities to sites with extra protection from rocket and missile fire.

The cross-border attacks between Hezbollah and Israel are at an all-time high as fears grow over an escalation in the conflict.

At the Rambam Health Care Campus, medical staff have transferred patients underground to a car park (images below).

lcimg-2c2cc15a-b8c5-4aa9-9f1b-66b611ce54d6.jpeg

lcimg-98cc863a-57b6-4430-833f-0e0c5fe73be5.jpeg

Pics: Reuters

Source:Reuters

So Hezbollah are strategically constrained because they are playing the long game meanwhile Israel can go wild
Well said.
The settlers know this is not their land and so will not be prepared to die for it unlike the people of the region.
You keep under estimating Israelis' attachment to Israel. Friend: It is not good to draw such conclusions because it feels good. Yes, there is a lot more Palestinian attachment and legitimacy to Palestine but Israelis are not all recent arrivals. Many will flee but many more would stay. They have been living their for generations and even gave up good fertile safe abodes in Europe and America to come to Israel. They will fight to the bitter end and I don't rule out even using nukes.

The strength to the Palestinans and some Arabs is forever war with Israel that undermines Israel economically. That is why Israel is escalating, it wants to stop this forever war and the slow boiling of itself as the "frog". The Abraham accords were also a ploy to try and stop this forever war, and integrate / normalise Israel into the region.
Bolded part: The 'frog' analogy is apt!
Makes sense for Hezbollah to target Israel's air force bases next and asap before targeting major cities like Haifa, which risk civilian casualties. Big cities like Haifa are good and bad- they are strategic and affect Israel so good to be targeted for that reason, but its also bad because many civilians will die, and thats usually not the goal i believe.
Haifa Port and military bases are fair targets.

Thats so disgusting.
Trying to white-wash a colonial genocidal regime with superficial «sex & liberlalism» propaganda.

They need recruits - so they need to connect themselves to the younger Western population and whitewash their genocide. Hence the sexualization and glamourization of IDF since the beginning.

If the plan to push in southern Lebanon goes ahead then we can expect an all out war between Lebanon and Israel.
i don't think an all-out war is likely at this point.

It would be sub-optimal for Hezbollah to engage now, without knowing how much and how deep the compromise was. You don't expect a conventional war between Hezbollah or Lebanon against Israel, because they will lose big, and intelligence/counter-intelligence is primal in any irregular warfare. The Pager and Icom thing shook that aspect for Hezbollah to the core,

I personally would disengage if my organisation were compromised like that, effectively there are no comm (or trustable comm) and there are no counterintelligence aspect for Hezbollah, frankly, they don't know which phone they can use and who they can trust at this moment. The assassination and the pager thing is very clearly a one two punch from the IDF, there are NO WAY Hezbollah Comm and/or C4 structure wasn't compromised.

You need to at least wait until you can rebuild your comm network, then there are a realistic chance to fight, and that could be years.

i don't think an all-out war is likely at this point.

It would be sub-optimal for Hezbollah to engage now, without knowing how much and how deep the compromise was. You don't expect a conventional war between Hezbollah or Lebanon against Israel, because they will lose big, and intelligence/counter-intelligence is primal in any irregular warfare. The Pager and Icom thing shook that aspect for Hezbollah to the core,

I personally would disengage if my organisation were compromised like that, effectively there are no comm (or trustable comm) and there are no counterintelligence aspect for Hezbollah, frankly, they don't know which phone they can use and who they can trust at this moment. The assassination and the pager thing is very clearly a one two punch from the IDF, there are NO WAY Hezbollah Comm and/or C4 structure wasn't compromised.

You need to at least wait until you can rebuild your comm network, then there are a realistic chance to fight, and that could be years.

Waiting is not a option regardless of the compromised situation

The Zionists are horrendous, a cancer was forced upon the region in the form.of Israel and waiting only makes the region more sick

Israeli escalation must be met with similar strikes on Israeli infrastructure that cost the entity dearly, the only thing that will stop Israel is not reason but the fear that the costs to Israel would be too great
The middle east must start to protect it's people from the Zionists

Waiting is not a option regardless of the compromised situation

The Zionists are horrendous, a cancer was forced upon the region in the form.of Israel and waiting only makes the region more sick

Israeli escalation must be met with similar strikes on Israeli infrastructure that cost the entity dearly, the only thing that will stop Israel is not reason but the fear that the costs to Israel would be too great
The middle east must start to protect it's people from the Zionists
Well, that's why one should leave emotion off the battlefield. I have been saying this since the beginning of all this. Emotion get you no where.

If they can blow up your pager, they can track your commander, and they know stuff that you don't know how they know, any move you made is compromised. If you decide to fiht, you either fight without any capability, or you fight with a compromised network, basically on a wing and a prayer. If those problem aren't fix, then you are going to pile on the compromised situation and make it worse, because you pile on more intel on an already compromised network.

The most expedient way is to disengage, lick the wound and consolidate, root out any problem before you engage, otherwise you are going in alone and blind, and I don't know about you, but I don't fancy fighting a technological advance enemy alone and blind, regardless how cancerous my enemy was.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back