Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

No one can predict the future. My own cautious optimism is with Harris: Not only a significant part of her cadre is pro Palestine but she is not yet another old White MAN racist like Trump and Biden. She is a woman, a person of color, is young, of humble origins, and is of immigrant background.

Well Kamala cannot be any worse than Trump who is a totally Zionist shill.

Let us hope she wins and the US steps back from its almost total support of war and genocide in ME.

Hamas ambushes Israeli Merkava tank and military bulldozers in Rafah

Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.36.08.pngScreenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.35.58.pngScreenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.36.26.pngScreenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.36.38.pngScreenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.37.01.pngScreenshot 2024-09-25 at 17.37.10.png

Quite impressive: surveillance, planning by anticipating the route of the IDF mechanised division, getting into close proximity without being detected, and scoring direct hits (each recorded from two angles).

Israel claimed the Rafah brigade of Hamas was "destroyed" a few days ago.

Hamas ambushes Israeli Merkava tank and military bulldozers in Rafah

View attachment 67182View attachment 67183View attachment 67184View attachment 67185View attachment 67186View attachment 67187

Quite impressive: surveillance, planning by anticipating the route of the IDF mechanised division, getting into close proximity without being detected, and scoring direct hits (each recorded from two angles).

Israel claimed the Rafah brigade of Hamas was "destroyed" a few days ago.
Blurred faces = the fighters completed this operation and survived. Just two chads taking out MBTs and military bulldozers then withdrawing to safety.

Blurred faces = the fighters completed this operation and survived. Just two chads taking out MBTs and military bulldozers then withdrawing to safety.

Per a video by John Elmer at the Electronic Intifada, in one case of ambush, the Gazan fighters waited in one place for months--many months--knowing eventually Israelis would pass by near them. They had planned the ambush well in advance , knowing exactly what route the Israelis would have to take, and made a direct hit.

Only time will tell what Democrats would do. I am well aware of the AIPAC control over both parties but I also think the Democratic cadres is slowly, but surely, moving away from Israel while the Republicans are much more in embrace of Israel. As a corollary to that: It is a fallacy to think that in a democracy like America things would stay the same. Just recently in your own country, the UK, electoral politics partly influenced by the demographics and Israel-Palestine conflict gave rise to the Labor after decades of the Tory control and the Labor is slightly less pro Israel--they may even arrest Netanyahu if there is some binding ICJ ruling.
I have been following the chatter both here in America and in Israel about the Nov. elections in America and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Israelis are wary of a Harris' Presidency. She is very much constrained by the AIPAC till the elections but IF she wins then I am nearly-certain she's going to be more fair then Trump would be.

It's the same with labour in the UK

Neither are perfect parties, but if you refuse to vote or vote 3rd party then you are totally left without a voice

Our efforts should be around, voting enmass but making our voices heard as a community and demanding our representatives represent our views and things that are important to us

Hopefully with enough effort and youth on our side we can change these parties

It's the same with labour in the UK
Neither are perfect parties, but if you refuse to vote or vote 3rd party then you are totally left without a voice
Our efforts should be around, voting enmass but making our voices heard as a community and demanding our representatives represent our views and things that are important to us
Hopefully with enough effort and youth on our side we can change these parties

Exactly! Absolutely!!
Little by little 'change' happens. Israelis have been accusing Kamala of pandering to the Muslim votes who formed the backbone of the 'Non Committed' block in alliance with the 'progressive', the 'minorities'. In American 'Swing States', that alliance is make and break. I am not saying that Kamala won't just get the votes and betray such voters. But in contrast what does Trump offer?!
My advice to all Pakistanis in my circle is such: If you are NOT in a 'swing state' then feel free to vote Jill Stein. But if you ARE in a 'swing state' then vote for Harris.

The head of the Israeli army’s Northern Command, Major General Ori Gordin, has said in new statements issued to his forces that they should "strongly prepare" for a ground offensive.

Gen. Gordin addressed troops who are reportedly conducting exercises simulating a ground invasion. He said the campaign "began with a very significant blow to Hezbollah’s capabilities" with a focus on attacking Hezbollah's launch locations, preparing the way for more effective ground maneuvers. He stressed in the comments that the IDF needs "to change the security situation" and be "strongly prepared to enter Lebanon in a [ground] maneuver."

Israel has already activated some reserve units is multiple waves related to combating Hamas in Gaza - an operation which is fast approaching the one-year mark.

Israel has been warning Lebanese civilians to flee the south, which has included aircraft dropping leaflets telling people to evacuate to the north of the country. All of this strongly suggests a ground invasion could be imminent:

Since Monday, Israel has widened its airstrikes in Lebanon, targeting more than 2,000 Hezbollah sites and killing at least 569 people, including 50 children. Nearly 500,000 people have been internally displaced as they fled the heavy airstrikes in the south and east, according to the Lebanese Foreign Ministry.

Iraqi Resistance UAV impact on Eilat

Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 18.32.06.png
Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 18.32.13.png

Serious damage caused with casualties reported.

This comes after the Iraqi Resistance struck another IDF base in the Negev with a drone yesterday, causing major damage. Iraqi Resistance is on a roll...

As I said a few days ago, Israel moved its Iron Dome systems to the north, leaving its south vulnerable to these strikes from Iraq/Syria...

IDF soldiers kill 40 terrorists across Gaza, destroy Hamas infrastructure

The terrorists killed were members of the rocket division, the weapons division, and the intelligence division.​

By JERUSALEM POST STAFFSEPTEMBER 25, 2024 16:57Updated: SEPTEMBER 25, 2024 17:28

IDF troops operating in the Gaza Strip to remove tunnel shafts and launch sites, September 25, 2024. (photo credit: IDF SPOKESPERSON UNIT)
IDF troops operating in the Gaza Strip to remove tunnel shafts and launch sites, September 25, 2024.(photo credit: IDF SPOKESPERSON UNIT)

Upwards of 40 terrorists were killed during fighting across the Gaza Strip, the IDF reported Wednesday.

The terrorists killed were members of the rocket division, the weapons division, and the intelligence division.

In the north of the Gaza Strip, targeted raids were carried out in Beit Lahia to destroy Hamas infrastructure.

During the operation, the fighters located and destroyed three groups of launchers, 27 launchers in total.

In one of them, three were found loaded with rockets ready to be launched immediately.

IDF troops operate in the Gaza Strip. September 24, 2024. (credit: IDF SPOKESPERSON'S UNIT)
Enlrage image
IDF troops operate in the Gaza Strip. September 24, 2024. (credit: IDF SPOKESPERSON'S UNIT)

Operations across the Gaza Strip​

In the central Gaza Strip, IDF troops began several simultaneous operations on the outskirts of Nuseirat and Zeitoun to destroy Hamas infrastructure in the area.

In addition, a number of important tunnel shafts and enemy observation outposts were located and destroyed.

In southern Gaza, IDF troops continued to operate in Rafah and along the Philadelphi corridor.

The soldiers killed terrorists who were operating from shafts based in city infrastructure, where they discovered significant weapons stashes.

Israeli terror soldiers executed 40 Palestinian civilians who were living in shafts after the aparthied terror state destroyed their homes. This is more like the truth.

Israeli terror soldiers executed 40 Palestinian civilians who were living in shafts after the aparthied terror state destroyed their homes. This is more like the truth.

Hamas Official Mousa Abu Marzouk: Gaza Tunnels Were Built to Protect Hamas Fighters, Not Civilians​

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back