Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

No other country would get away with even 20% of what Israel did in past year, all because of US blessings, the day US support is gone, a worse than Holocaust calamity will befall of Jews of Israel, Europeans must be the happiest right now that they send all the Jews back to ME and see this one ethnic/religious group is creating chaos around the world.

Its a win win for Europe.
Send your unwanted to torment your historic enemy and their historic protector. Then watch them get eliminated en masse for their michiefs.

Last edited:
Doubt it was drones most likely NATO real time satellite telescopic zoom and targeting for stealth B1 bombers or other aircraft used to attack it with. Its seems neighboring Zionist aligned states kept quite about the aircraft signatures on their radars. If it was Israeli aircraft

In Israel, the F-15I Ra'am and F-16I Sufa fighter jets are capable of carrying and using a 2,000-pound bomb. These aircraft, part of the Israeli Air Force, are specifically designed to handle a variety of munitions, including large payloads such as the 2,000-pound precision-guided bombs (e.g., GBU-31 JDAM, Mk 84).

1.​

• The F-15I is a variant of the American F-15E Strike Eagle and is the backbone of Israel’s deep strike capability.
  • It has the ability to carry large ordnance, including the 2,000-pound bomb, due to its powerful engines, extended range, and heavy payload capacity.

2.​

• The F-16I Sufa is a modified version of the F-16 Fighting Falcon, built for the Israeli Air Force. It can carry advanced air-to-ground munitions and handle 2,000-pound bombs.
  • It's equipped with advanced avionics and systems to deliver precision-guided bombs.
Both aircraft are regularly used for strategic missions, including airstrikes on high-value targets, and are key components of Israel's military power projection in the region.

4o

You said:​

how many can each carry?

ChatGPT said:​

The F-15I Ra'am and F-16I Sufa, both operated by the Israeli Air Force, have impressive payload capacities and can carry multiple 2,000-pound bombs, depending on mission requirements and configurations. Here's an estimate of how many 2,000-pound bombs each aircraft can carry:

F-15I Ra'am

• Payload Capacity: Around 23,000 pounds (10,400 kg).
  • The F-15I can carry up to 8 2,000-pound bombs, depending on the loadout configuration. This can vary based on the need for fuel tanks, electronic warfare pods, and other mission-specific equipment.
  • The aircraft has multiple hardpoints and is designed for long-range strikes, making it capable of carrying heavy bomb loads for extended missions.

F-16I Sufa

• Payload Capacity: Around 17,000 pounds (7,700 kg).
  • The F-16I can carry up to 2-4 2,000-pound bombs, depending on the configuration and mission requirements.
  • While it has a lower payload capacity than the F-15I, the F-16I is more versatile and commonly used for shorter-range missions.

Summary​

• F-15I Ra'am: Up to 8 2,000-pound bombs.
  • F-16I Sufa: Typically 2-4 2,000-pound bombs.
The actual number of bombs each jet carries depends on mission type, distance, and whether they need to carry additional equipment like external fuel tanks, targeting pods, or defensive systems.

the F-35 (including the F-35I Adir, Israel's customized version) can carry 2,000-pound bombs. Specifically, the F-35 can carry 2,000-pound precision-guided munitions such as the GBU-31 Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) or similar ordnance.

Bomb Capacity Details:​

1.​

• The F-35 is designed to be a stealth fighter, so it carries a limited number of weapons in its internal bays to reduce radar signature.
  • The F-35 can carry up to two 2,000-pound bombs (such as GBU-31 JDAM) in its internal weapons bay, while still maintaining its stealth profile.

2.​

• The F-35 also has the option to carry additional bombs on external hardpoints, but this reduces its stealth capability.
  • If stealth is not a priority for the mission, the F-35 can carry more 2,000-pound bombs on its external pylons, giving it the capacity to carry up to 6 or more large bombs, including the internal bay and external hardpoints.

F-35I Adir (Israel's Version):​

• The F-35I Adir, Israel's variant of the F-35, retains these capabilities and has also been further customized to integrate Israeli-made weaponry and systems. The F-35I is capable of carrying 2,000-pound bombs in the same configurations (internal and external) as the standard F-35.

Summary:​

• Internal Stealth Mode: Can carry up to 2 2,000-pound bombs in its internal bay while maintaining stealth.
  • With External Hardpoints: Can carry additional bombs externally, but at the cost of reduced stealth.
The F-35's ability to carry large bombs while retaining its stealth capability makes it a key asset in both strike and air superiority roles.

So Israel is using the most potent American weapons in its inventory to attack weak nations.

Chatgpt
The IAF takes off with its fighter jets carrying extra bomb and missile loads, which means there is often no room for extra fuel tanks, making aerial refueling necessary. When there are air missions, there are always 1 or 2 Israeli aerial refueling planes flying over the area, even though the country is small and the targets are only a few hundred kilometers away.

Limestone is a lot tougher than concrete and only a nuclear weapon would be able to target and destroy something like this, even if it is only a few dozens of metres under the surface of the mountain.
Two problems here, Limestone is not tougher than concrete it fails under stress faults. Bombs like GBU-57 can penetrate up to 50-60m inside land and 15-20m into a concrete. Now these were developed back in 2000's.

Two problems here, Limestone is not tougher than concrete it fails under stress faults. Bombs like GBU-57 can penetrate up to 50-60m inside land and 15-20m into a concrete. Now these were developed back in 2000's.
nice story but Israel does not have the GBU-57.

Bro i removed the crap on this thread - please dont bring this kind of shit up. I genuinely watch this thread to educate and learn what is going on.....................

Apologies Musings. Just some Indians that frustrate the conversation with the @ss licking of the Zionists need to be shown the mirror. I'll refrain going forward.

nice story but Israel does not have the GBU-57.
This doesn't look like a nice story does it?
Screenshot_20240930_162935_X.jpg

You saying Israel does not have it, but guess who does? How hard it'll be for them to get it? It's not nuke or ultra modern tech.

This doesn't look like a nice story does it?
Irrelevant. I could also post a picture of any Indian street and say "this doesn't look like a nice story does it?' because it is infested with shit and poor Indian people, but that would be equally off topic, so I wouldn't do that.

"The martyrdom of the leader of the Islamic Group, Professor Muhammad Dahrouj, his wife, Diana Al-Dasouki, a doctor at the Lebanese International University, and their only son, the young martyr Baha Al-Din Mughamis, who was 24 years old, in a treacherous Zionist bombing that targeted their home last night.

The Zionist enemy will not spare anyone, so attack him before he surprises you."

For the Americans on the forum,

Don’t vote for Harris, to show the democrats that people of conscience take what’s happening in Palestine and Lebanon seriously.

American Muslims need to organize themselves to build their political power, with the support of non-Muslims of conscience, and potentially bear the potential pain of a Trump presidency to punish the democrat party for their hypocrisy, so the democrat party can be changed for the long term.

Last edited:
Irrelevant. I could also post a picture of any Indian street and say "this doesn't look like a nice story does it?' because it is infested with shit and poor Indian people, but that would be equally off topic, so I wouldn't do that.
Unfortunately for you that's not Indian street rather the crater in Lebanon that killed Top Hezbollah leadership. If you spend more time to figure out the topic rather than fetishizing streets *** in india you would've known. I'm perfectly on topic which is bunker busters.
Maybe redo this whole thing again? Or don't bother quoting like a passive agressive troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back