Germany resumes Afghan deportations after mass stabbing

Sadly I’m beginning to agree. My personal experience hasn’t been good. Almost a
Desire to have a massive chip on their shoulder. Almost believing society owes them something…..

Bro, you remember years ago on legacy PDF when I used to be a lone voice against Afghan refugees/migrants in Pakistan? People have finally woken up and for me this is obviously a moment of satisfaction.

Afghanistan Migrants strongly believe they have a right to be here in Pakistan 😂 of historical "............."I am in favour of open Borders" but controlled vetted migrations.

Indians usually peddle this BS on behalf of their Afghan brothers.

I was speaking to a friend who is an immigration lawyer in London and he told me recently a lot of Afghan resettlement cases in the UK have been rejected. We could see more of this trend from Europe and the west soon.
The problem is not those cases were rejected, the problem is the UK don't deport them, my wife herself works as a refugee lawyer in Europe and she said European law (UK included) usually don't forcible return those refugee that was rejected. Unless you are deemed a danger to society, then home office can deport you with "Special Power" (Imagine you need special power to deport illegal from your country). Most of the time, the action for a rejection is basically just reapplying within 28 days until your application is somehow accepted.........

All deportation are voluntary. Basically they pay you to agree to be deported. The closest the UK get to forcible removal is that Rwanda Scheme......But then you still need to be reporting to the Home Office voluntarily to be able to put on a flight......

The Western countries have abandoned the Afghans. Hear Afghans speak that are now stuck in Pakistan. Over 40000 Afghans in Pakistan that were promised special Western Visas.

They're never going to be picked up by the Western states. The ones who left were lucky and the West has long moved on.

The problem is not those cases were rejected, the problem is the UK don't deport them, my wife herself works as a refugee lawyer in Europe and she said European law (UK included) usually don't forcible return those refugee that was rejected. Unless you are deemed a danger to society. Most of the time, the action for a rejection is basically just reapplying within 28 days until your application is somehow accepted.........

All deportation are voluntary. Basically they pay you to agree to be deported. The closest the UK get to forcible removal is that Rwanda Scheme......But then you still need to be reporting to the Home Office voluntarily to be able to put on a flight......

100% spot on.

They're never going to be picked up by the Western states. The ones who left were lucky and the West has long moved on.

Moved on a long time ago. The are 40.000+ Afghans still hoping and praying to be picked up. I guess that won't be happening anymore.

100% spot on.
lol, when my wife told me UK Home Office needed "Special Power" to deport someone. I was like

"Did you just say a country needed special power to remove someone entering illegally, from their country?"

This is messed up, mate.

Moved on a long time ago. The are 40.000+ Afghans still hoping and praying to be picked up. I guess that won't be happening anymore.

Nope, haven't heard anything here in the UK they are not bothered and the US is in election mode with immigration a very hot issue.
I guess people don't care much for such folk. It's always happened in history.

lol, when my wife told me UK Home Office needed "Special Power" to deport someone. I was like

"Did you just say a country needed special power to remove someone entering illegally, from their country?"

This is messed up, mate.

Yes they do i.e. approval from courts. It's laughable. Thankfully we have been free from all the 'special ones' who carry out attacks. The last one was one who knifed three gay men to death.

Yes they do i.e. approval from courts. It's laughable. Thankfully we have been free from all the 'special ones' who carry out attacks. The last one was one who knifed three gay men to death.
That's why i liked Howard Government here (He was still in when I first set foot in Australia)

You come here illegally, and they send you off, either you pay the plane ticket or they do it for you, and I think no other country did something we did to boat people, we are going to send them to Nauru, and that worked..

Look, I sympathise their plight just like everyone else, but there is a way to get out of a hell hole, and that's what the entire refugee system is for, it's not just you enter illegally and think that country owe you....It didn't work like that.......

How can Germany do that since it has to be in the European Human Rights Act. The Right to a Life is just one that is used so how can Germany send people to Syria and Afghanistan?

That's why i liked Howard Government here (He was still in when I first set foot in Australia)

You come here illegally, and they send you off, either you pay the plane ticket or they do it for you, and I think no other country did something we did to boat people, we are going to send them to Nauru, and that worked..

Look, I sympathise their plight just like everyone else, but there is a way to get out of a hell hole, and that's what the entire refugee system is for, it's not just you enter illegally and think that country owe you....It didn't work like that.......

But what about their Human Rights? The EU courts have been stopping the UK from exporting this illegals for years, but now it's apparently OK because it's Germany?

But what about their Human Rights? The EU courts have been stopping the UK from exporting this illegals for years, but now it's apparently OK because it's Germany?
Didnt the uk want to send illegal migrants to Rwanda?

Lol.... Stop invading other countries and stop importing the problems into your counties. Idiots.
I will rephrase this, stop being american slave and bitch for their hegemony and show some independent attitude untill then suffer the consequences as willing participant.
On side note you can not object any deportation of criminals within their country, it is their right and they are doing favor even to their native lands as to them self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back