Indophilia

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Indomania or Indophilia refer to the special interest that India, Indians and their cultures and traditions have generated across the world, more specifically among the cultures and civilisations of the Indian subcontinent, as well those of the Arab and Western world (particularly in Germany).

@vsdoc @Mrloveday @Sainthood 2.0 @Yommie

Not sure I can help getting this to 4+ pages boss.

I'll have to look out for your other threads
That's fine, was a spread bet, my Hinduphobia thread and this one.

Cant win em all.

That's fine, was a spread bet, my Hinduphobia thread and this one.

Cant win em all.

Your Hinduphobia would not have gotten past the first page, leave alone 20, were it not for Muslims and so called Islamophobia.

Your Hinduphobia would not have gotten past the first page, leave alone 20, were it not for Muslims and so called Islamophobia.

Wow, so called huh😐

Ok ok, this thread might have legs in it....

Wow, so called huh😐

Ok ok, this thread might have legs in it....
about this forum, the other thread was also about this here place.

so called Islamophobia.

Aisai hi champu chomus k liye yeh day hai

For any "phobia" you need two things.

A genuine perception of threat.

And 2, someone or something you can beat up on.

This is not Tommy Robinson swinging from the hips.

This is an American President.

This is not Tommy Robinson swinging from the hips.

This is an American President.

I'll choose to bite here

When British and American soldiers have come back they realised it was peasants with goats and donkeys they were fighting in good part. The clash of civilizations narrative is not going anywhere, but it's losing its effect as a grand narrative, given Afghanistan was returned to the Taliban, demoralising actually

Especially when it's understood the attacks on the fabric of western or any society are coming from different forces altogether, gender, marriage etc

Now the concern has to be localised to domestic issues, bad services, protest's, no Christmas. >> Muslims.

But narratives change or get unpicked over time, more worrying really, then desperation sets in to keep it alive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back