Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Negotiate for a Palestinian independent state instead of working on a Saudi deal. Wouldn’t that be more effective to this intractable conflict?

It would be a big mistake to underestimate the Israeli desires and plans to have a much larger Israel. That's the underlying cause of this and other conflicts in that region. They want to have as many Jews from the world to come to Israel as possible and for that they are going to need a larger Israel and of fertile land. Lebanon, up to the Litany River, would have been gobbled up by now had it not been Hezbollah. Golan is not only strategic location but also good land.
Israelis want fertile land. As much as possible. Why would they give up the West Bank when they already possess it? Only through force they would concede anything.

"In Rome live as a roman".
We are tired to see strangers, 90% muslims (sorry) that want to change our way of life, while they are jobless and left their own muslim paradise (case of Algerians for exemple).
Is it so difficult to understand?

So integration means for you taking drugs being homosexuals Which other "Christian " or western values you want to impose?

It would be a big mistake to underestimate the Israeli desires and plans to have a much larger Israel. That's the underlying cause of this and other conflicts in that region. They want to have as many Jews from the world to come to Israel as possible and for that they are going to need a larger Israel and of fertile land. Lebanon, up to the Litany River, would have been gobbled up by now had it not been Hezbollah. Golan is not only strategic location but also good land.
Israelis want fertile land. As much as possible. Why would they give up the West Bank when they already possess it? Only through force they would concede anything.

This feeds into the Trump speech where he talked about the enity needing more land.

The World needs to hear more from this great analyst. He puts so much content around what is going on, and shows Izrahell duplicity and cunning.
He was an actual diplomat involved in actual negotiations at high level

He knew haneya, as well as other characters

He is the only voice in hear that understands the religious, political, military, emotional, historical forces involved and talks about them

Watch his past videos

He is the only voice in hear that understands the religious, political, military, emotional, historical forces involved and talks about them

Watch his past videos

Amazing person. a gentle unassuming man with immense Knowledge and information to share.

Now Imagine what would happen if this guy was intervened on BBC and SKY News.

It's more than plausible, it is the truth.
A God? What kind of god is it to let its servants be killed in unsuccessfull and futiles wars? These is why I'm now atheist. But I understand a religian can be a help in life.

I'm not the one supporting an ethno fascist state. You are.

I'm not the one who enjoys watching lighter skinned people take over and murder darker skinned people. You are.

You see, as an atheist you have no objective morality. There is no right and wrong. We are just molecules in space arranged in a random fashion, consciousness and sentience is an illusion right.....?

This is why supporting Israel is easy for you.

So integration means for you taking drugs being homosexuals Which other "Christian " or western values you want to impose?

The kafir will only be happy when we abandon our creed completely.

They want to see our men turn to women, like theirs.

They want our women to walk around naked, like theirs.

They want our children to grow up in broken households, with kids not knowing who their fathers are, like them.

Only then will the kafir be happy with the Muslim......

Last edited:
Amazing person. a gentle unassuming man with immense Knowledge and information to share.

Now Imagine what would happen if this guy was intervened on BBC and SKY News.

+1

He said something eye opening recently, he is a diplomat so he is careful with his language and has to be empirical

I'll find the clip but he revealed that in diplomatic circles it was well known and understood that Israel will attempt to cleanse gaza one day from years

This means everyone knew, the entire Muslim world

This might explain the strategic restraint being shown by Iran, Hezbollah etc they developed a plan

What's better left unsaid... At the cost of Gaza😔

I'm not the one supporting an ethno fascist state. You are.

I'm not the one who enjoys watching lighter skinned people take over and murder darker skinned people. You are.

You see, as an atheist you have no objective morality. There is no right and wrong. We are just molecules in space arranged in a random fashion, consciousness and sentience is an illusion right.....?

This is why supporting Israel is easy for you.

I would have to disagree with atheists having no objective morality. Plenty of atheists around the world who are some of the most compassionate and caring people around.

Those views are from an evil mind as it is trying to excuse/mitigate genocide of the settler entity by spewing lies that have been debunked even by the Zionist controlled MSM like New York Times.

Like I say we need to allow those voices here on pdf so that everyone is crystal clear that this evil mindset still exists in this world and has the power and will to commit genocide on non-whites like in Gaza.

+1

He said something eye opening recently, he is a diplomat so he is careful with his language and has to be empirical

I'll find the clip but he revealed that in diplomatic circles it was well known and understood that Israel will attempt to cleanse gaza one day from years

This means everyone knew, the entire Muslim world

This might explain the strategic restraint being shown by Iran, Hezbollah etc they developed a plan

What's better left unsaid... At the cost of Gaza😔

From the First day. Devil Netanyahu and company wanted to send 2 million Palestinian to Sinai in Egypt and still trying to.

From the First day. Devil Netanyahu and company wanted to send 2 million Palestinian to Sinai in Egypt and still trying to.
They are by the sea now😔

And the other war front will serve as a distraction

You will not hear from the news that Gazans are literally pushed to the sea

Just jump straight to the other war arena

It's more than plausible, it is the truth.
A God? What kind of god is it to let its servants be killed in unsuccessfull and futiles wars? These is why I'm now atheist. But I understand a religian can be a help in life.
Your question can't be answered by anyone--I had asked similar questions in the past before. However, this conflict is essentially secular in nature and no need to go into theological debates over it.
"In Rome live as a roman".
We are tired to see strangers, 90% muslims (sorry) that want to change our way of life, while they are jobless and left their own muslim paradise (case of Algerians for exemple).
Is it so difficult to understand?
I will not deny your point of view. Muslims would act the same if in their countries Western women are out in revealing clothes. It's just in human nature. We are all tribal. We are all human beings. But you should know that, by being the vassals of the American Neo Cons, you Europeans are a party to the destruction in Eurasia and the destruction will continue to send waves of migrants to you. If you are French, then Libya is almost across from you. That country attracted workers from all over Africa. Now even the citizens of that country desperately leave for Europe. Whose fault was that? @BHAN85
Watch his past videos

He is one of my topmost favorites about diplomatic matters. Come to think of it, no one knows the diplomatic angle better than Alastair Crooke. And what a gentleman!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back