Indophilia

I'll choose to bite here

When British and American soldiers have come back they realised it was peasants with goats and donkeys they were fighting in good part. The clash of civilizations narrative is not going anywhere, but it's losing its effect as a grand narrative, given Afghanistan was returned to the Taliban, demoralising actually

Especially when it's understood the attacks on the fabric of western or any society are coming from different forces altogether, gender, marriage etc

Now the concern has to be localised to domestic issues, bad services, protest's, no Christmas. >> Muslims.

But narratives change or get unpicked over time, more worrying really, then desperation sets in to keep it alive

This is not about soldiers coming back from Muslim lands. This is about Muslims moving in large numbers to non Muslim lands. And a clear demographic shift. Which is making people very uncomfortable. To put it mildly. That is the main driver of Islamophobia. No one cares about Muslims fighting and spilling blood in Muslim lands. It does not even make inner page news.

This is not about soldiers coming back from Muslim lands. This is about Muslims moving in large numbers to non Muslim lands. And a clear demographic shift. Which is making people very uncomfortable. To put it mildly. That is the main driver of Islamophobia. No one cares about Muslims fighting and spilling blood in Muslim lands. It does not even make inner page news.

Yes, mostly right

But the people come from the wars in good part, in fact the whole world is coming, biggest majority is south Asians, non Muslim.

Islamophobia was constructed to refute the clash of civilizations to begin with.

Btw, who is lobbying and advocating for Europe to take a million plus traumatized Gazans?

who is lobbying and advocating for Europe to take a million plus traumatized Gazans?
They shouldn't fall for it, instead, stand their ground and fight, even in a losing cause.

There's a hard Zio who bombs, and a soft one that entices... "come here little girl, eat this toffee.. let's go to my house to watch cartoons" type creep.

They shouldn't fall for it, instead, stand their ground and fight, even in a losing cause.

There's a hard Zio who bombs, and a soft one that entices... "come here little girl, eat this toffee.. let's go to my house to watch cartoons" type creep.
No I meant there are Israelis who are pushing Europe to take these Gazans as refugees.

So ofcourse, from a selfish European view to have a million traumatized and angry Arab Muslims will cause some serious social issues, the cumulative anger is high.

No I meant there are Israelis who are pushing Europe to take these Gazans as refugees.

So ofcourse, from a selfish European view to have a million traumatized and angry Arab Muslims will cause some serious social issues, the cumulative anger is high.
Srsly evil mofuggers, they want fitna in Europe too.

All while sheltering comfortably in their holocaust ke guilt ka tent.

The unendingly milkable cow.

I'll tell you, bro. Back in 2015-16, when Trump was all the rage and an "alt-right" emerged. I went on stormfront, and many other lesser known ones to see the chatter.

I was shocked, because way more than hatred of browns, blacks, muslims, desis, africans, latinos, gays or any other group... they had it out for the Jew and the state of Israel. Man, those kkk and führer fans are 1000%

full sapport to Palestinians and hamas etc :ROFLMAO:

very weird world we live in, weirder yet, that nobody ever talks about it.

Srsly evil mofuggers, they want fitna in Europe too.

All while sheltering comfortably in their holocaust ke guilt ka tent.

The unendingly milkable cow.

I'll tell you, bro. Back in 2015-16, when Trump was all the rage and an "alt-right" emerged. I went on stormfront, and many other lesser known ones to see the chatter.

I was shocked, because way more than hatred of browns, blacks, muslims, desis, africans, latinos, gays or any other group... they had it out for the Jew and the state of Israel. Man, those kkk and führer fans are 1000%

full sapport to Palestinians and hamas etc :ROFLMAO:

very weird world we live in, weirder yet, that nobody ever talks about it.

I have been going on about this in other threads.

The right wing is split between racial far right, who are white first, against the cultural right wing who see no race, minus Muslims.

Look at the republican convention, everything and anything😂

The racial right hate this, they are very much pro Gaza these days, just ever so mildly pro Islam, the former leader of white nationalist bnp, nick griffin, establishment enemy no. 1 has gone this way

Hazzy knows the score better than anyone, I'll bet.

@Falcon29 .. the REAL far right is anti Israel and empathizes with the plight of the Gazans, it might not be 100% genuine or more an 'enemy of my enemy' type scene but they are pro Palestine.

Its a small minority overall of the Trump base who see him as the lesser evil but still hate him for his unconditional support to Israel/Jews.

Future President Trump is also a smart man and he's got a lot of Jewish billionaire money funding him, plus family (Ivanka Kushner)

I do trust him to end the war there, but, he will.. I'm convinced.

American muslims, for whom Gaza is a big consideration, should vote Trump.. eyes closed or in your sleep, or in a haram drunken stupor...

vote Trump to end the Gaza genocide

vote Trump to end the war in Ukraine

Yes, mostly right

But the people come from the wars in good part, in fact the whole world is coming, biggest majority is south Asians, non Muslim.

Islamophobia was constructed to refute the clash of civilizations to begin with.

Btw, who is lobbying and advocating for Europe to take a million plus traumatized Gazans?

Along with Afghans (a truly war torn land) millions of Pakistanis move across as well. The UK is predominantly Pakistani Muslims.

No war in Pakistan in the past 75 years that drove its people out.

Along with Afghans (a truly war torn land) millions of Pakistanis move across as well. The UK is predominantly Pakistani Muslims.

No war in Pakistan in the past 75 years that drove its people out.
Not anymore, last few years hundreds of thousands of Indians came legally, let alone illegal figures.

Not anymore, last few years hundreds of thousands of Indians came legally, let alone illegal figures.

Yes. But no one has a problem with Hindus around the world.

Except you guys. And we don't move to Pakistan.

Yes. But no one has a problem with Hindus around the world.

Except you guys. And we don't move to Pakistan.

Overcapacity ultimately has no colour or religion

When that happens, the managerial class gets blamed, sunak was the one at the time

Overcapacity ultimately has no colour or religion

When that happens, the managerial class gets blamed, sunak was the one at the time

You are talking of two completely different things here.

This is not son of the soil working class angst at people stealing jobs.

This is an alien unfriendly dangerous tribe invading my woods.

Apocalypto.

Not modern day Mexico either.

You are talking of two completely different things here.

This is not son of the soil working class angst at people stealing jobs.

This is an alien unfriendly dangerous tribe invading my woods.

Apocalypto.

Not modern day Mexico either.

Its both, I can't speak to proportions because I don't know everyone's inner thoughts and this generally does not come up in polite conversation, both are there.

The jobs issue is certainly there, and across different classes.

Middle and upper middle class parents that invest into their kids but due to dei opportunities have narrowed have started to grumble.

Its ok celebrating diversity etc for a bit, when it comes to your kids you suddenly don't care about dei

Its both, I can't speak to proportions because I don't know everyone's inner thoughts and this generally does not come up in polite conversation, both are there.

The jobs issue is certainly there, and across different classes.

Middle and upper middle class parents that invest into their kids but due to dei opportunities have narrowed have started to grumble.

Its ok celebrating diversity etc for a bit, when it comes to your kids you suddenly don't care about dei

Of course. And it gets worse when you have an economic downturn.

American foreign policy has always been about “speak softly and keep a big stick behind the back”.

US Global influence depends on this dual-wielding. The main goal of US is always to prevent any single state or group from becoming too strong and dominant. The US have a fundamental fear of the old world. There is good reasons for that too…historically

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back