Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Saudis and Jordanians and Emirates will be slaughtered with their the Jewish barbarian terrorist hordes if they don't take the side of Muslims and participate clearly in the fight with real steps. Hundreds of thousands of civilians in Gaza and Lebanon is not a game.
What would it take to awake the Islamic world to stand up to tyranny state like the USA.

Iran should stand down now, live to fight another day otherwise Iran will suffer

take the emery when you are strong not when you are weak

its not about Israel its about USA

Too late. Netanyahu is coming after Iran once it’s finished with Hezbollah. This may be the last time he’s in total control of the West. The opportunity may not come again. He’s not going to miss the chance.

We need to start thinking beyond Iran. Will he come after Pakistan? A decapitation on Whiskey, Sharif, and Zardari?

People laughed at me when I told them Hezbollah and Iran won't do shit for Gaza a part bombing some poor sunnis in Syria.

Israel is humiliating them day and night and a part some masturbating about how Israel opened the gates of hell (which they didn't close) and how Tel Aviv will be burned, they did and will do jack shit.

Israeli terrorists and their terrorist horde of barbarian 'civilians' need to get fucked up, and badly. Don't take any de-escalation messages. It's time to butcher them and send them a message.
By who bro , Hezbollah has suffered major blows. Iraq ,Yemen or Iran will only send missiles if any get through..I really wish Pakistan gives a threat to Israel with Indonesia /Malaysia and Turkey alongside it but I doubt that could happen as Pakistan don’t have the balls.

People laughed at me when I told them Hezbollah and Iran won't do shit for Gaza a part bombing some poor sunnis in Syria.

Israel is humiliating them day and night and a part some masturbating about how Israel opened the gates of hell (which they didn't close) and how Tel Aviv will be burned, they did and will do jack shit.

Where you been bro?😯

Iranian diplomat says it was 5,000 lb bunker buster suppled by the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back