Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

You have the right attitude. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was a warrior and there were 101 battle and expeditions in his time, out of which he was present in 28. The Muslims didn't win all of them. There were successes and losses. That tells us that just being a Muslim doesn't guarantee victory, we have to work for it.

The thing we need to remember is that we as Muslims have several advantages that our enemies don't have.

1. The promise of help from God.
2. Belief in heaven. Our dead go to paradise while the enemy goes to hell.
3. Unity. Even if we seem disunited, the disunity in mostly among rulers while most Muslims are very united. We need to work more on this.
4. Prophecies of victory, inshallah.

If we're suffering, then so is the enemy. I see a sudden collapse for them which will leave the whole world stunned. In the mentime we need to remain steady.
Religious discussions aren't allowed, I think. But since you started, shouldn't point 1 be all the advantage that is needed? I'm not a Religious person, but the promise of help from God should be sufficient to win any war, we are talking about the almighty, after all. But then the questions that arise; is God helping in Gaza, but is not powerfull enough? or did God break his promise? Or are the Palestinians actually winning, but I'm too dumb to understand it? Very confusing, but like I said I'm not a religious person, som maybe I don't understand.

And what if to Muslims fight each other? They both go to hell or to paradise?

THERE IS A MOLE SOLD OUT RAT WITHIN THE RESISTANCE. SHOULD BE FOUND ASAP AND SKINNED ALIVE.

Hilarious.
The cockroach responsible for at least 50,000 Palestinians. - collective punishing and committing genocide calling anyone evil?
His army is raping prisoners and killing children and he calls others evil?

and we wonder way we had Hitler and the Holocaust and most likely we will have another Hitler and Holocaust

these people literally create Hitler

Religious discussions aren't allowed, I think. But since you started, shouldn't point 1 be all the advantage that is needed? I'm not a Religious person, but the promise of help from God should be sufficient to win any war, we are talking about the almighty, after all. But then the questions that arise; is God helping in Gaza, but is not powerfull enough? or did God break his promise? Or are the Palestinians actually winning, but I'm too dumb to understand it? Very confusing, but like I said I'm not a religious person, som maybe I don't understand.

And what if to Muslims fight each other? They both go to hell or to paradise?
Well you know Zionists believe they are Gods chosen race. Can you tell me where was God when 6 million were getting burnt in the oven ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back