Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

I keep saying, India is missing Pakistan and is desperate to rehyphenate with Pakistan

They use Pakistan to avoid real big world issues

@Musings @AjayGhatak @hussain0216 @Developereo @UKBengali @Dalit @Mobius @KingQamaR

A gandu sewer rat street shitter is speaking the language that will please his Zionist masters. As much as I would love to be confident in Pakistan's ability to defend itself in case of aggression, Unfortunately, that confidence falls short knowing what we know about the sold out generals.

Well you know Zionists believe they are Gods chosen race. Can you tell me where was God when 6 million were getting burnt in the oven ?

You are barking up the wrong tree. I'm not the one claiming that God has a role in any of this. Read the post I was answering. Maybe that guy can answer your questions, as he seems to know which people God has a deal with.

The government will always get your info from a VPN provider if they so choose...so don't buy in to the lie that these providers will keep your info secure!. Returning to Hizbollah, Surely their security comms team must have been aware of this threat 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
A gandu sewer rat street shitter is speaking the language that will please his Zionist masters. As much as I would love to be confident in Pakistan's ability to defend itself in case of aggression, Unfortunately, that confidence falls short knowing what we know about the sold out generals.
India is not brave

Should they not fight china, should they find excuses to placate china that will be a strategic blow to USA

They are hoping they can convince the USA to consider Pak an enemy

It's lame, they are afraid of picking sides and taking china on, or offending actual big powers

Israel has been plunged into war and chaos

And all because of Iran

Iran is sitting 1000kms away and hasnt really suffered, sure it's lost some people but Israel has had a year of chaos and war and conflict and costs and it's image ruined and had to Jew tens of billions out of the west just to stay afloat

Iran doesnt need to pounce on Israel, it just needs to keep supplying the resistance to keep targeting Israel from all directions

Israel has been plunged into war and chaos

And all because of Iran

Iran is sitting 1000kms away and hasnt really suffered, sure it's lost some people but Israel has had a year of chaos and war and conflict and costs and it's image ruined and had to Jew tens of billions out of the west just to stay afloat

Iran doesnt need to pounce on Israel, it just needs to keep supplying the resistance to keep targeting Israel from all directions
Others have suffered, that has to be pointed out

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back