Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Seriously, israel secret agency is world best, people like here or don't like to admit.

They don't spare someone who usually caused damaged to israel.

They any case find to him and kill them....
Have you ever wondered why Israel "is the best"? Is it because they're always pulling off incredibly heinous shit in other countries which would never be tolerated if it happened by any other country? Saudi Arabia did it once with a single guy and it was a major diplomatic crisis. That aside, if you don't think there is a connection between Israel's unlicensed brutality and the fact that no one punishes them for it, it's because they have the leverage of Western support. Because Israel in itself is nothing, it's a front for Western technology and military expertise.

Now all of that was said with an initial question - have you wondered. But clueless, illiterate, hateful, bigoted Bhartis don't usually wonder about anything, they just parrot what Vatsapp told them, so I assume you probably haven't, and my entire point will just fly over your stupid head. Anyway.

In wars, you get losses. We have to keep in mind that Israel is militarily backed right now by western nations (US alone would suffice) so rather than knee-jerk reactions, it is better for everyone to wait.

1727535938827.jpeg

It's baffling to criticize the only parties that are actively opposing Israel militarily compared to "Islamic/Arab" nations doing lips service.

Have you ever wondered why Israel "is the best"? Is it because they're always pulling off incredibly heinous shit in other countries which would never be tolerated if it happened by any other country? Saudi Arabia did it once with a single guy and it was a major diplomatic crisis. That aside, if you don't think there is a connection between Israel's unlicensed brutality and the fact that no one punishes them for it, it's because they have the leverage of Western support. Because Israel in itself is nothing, it's a front for Western technology and military expertise.

Now all of that was said with an initial question - have you wondered. But clueless, illiterate, hateful, bigoted Bhartis don't usually wonder about anything, they just parrot what Vatsapp told them, so I assume you probably haven't, and my entire point will just fly over your stupid head. Anyway.
Most Bhartis just believe that Israel is the best because Zews are high IQ and their neighbours are ewil Mujlimj. That's legit all they think. They are so bigoted that their bigotry extends to Jews without them even knowing it. It's sad but this is what you get when you get a painfully insular and narcissistic culture.

7/10 was pure Hamas but my point is that Iran needs another 5 years at least to be able to face off against the Zio-US.
It's all about USA, there is always behind the door diplomacy, iif any day USA will say that they will not support or defend israel, then most probably Iran can attack on israel.

But as of today , there is clear message from USA that attacking on israel, will lead USA to join the war and defend israel.

Iran would not take any risk to go for war with israel, without any other major power support... anyway, more chances can be lead for third world war if war will start between israel and Iran....

Your comments are hateful towards israel.

What I commented based on proven history. It does not matter you like or don't like.

MoSsad is having their very rich history for talking Revenge.

My Analysis

What everyone is trying to do/should do......

Israel - Israel was on defensive all the time until pagers blast...Since then, she is trying to shift the momentum in her favor by hitting aggressively. Looking for a win and trying to give something to her people to cheer on. Desperately trying to send a message across Middle East that whoever picks a fight, will die....Typical intimidation.

Israelis may launch ground invasion of Lebanon to stop constant rocket attacks that are coming out - just like they did in Hamas/Gaza case.

Hamas - She should wait no time in regrouping, restructuring the whole organization, picking a successor, re-arming and restocking as enemy is busy in Lebanon right now.

Hezbollah - Sort out the moles within, secure your comms, and go aggressive on Israel. Far Better armed than Hamas means more options than to just fire random rockets on cities. Also prepare for potential ground invasion of Lebanon and how to constantly attack Israeli cities while fighting invasion.

Yemen/Syria - Frequency and lethality of attacks will increase from now onwards. Also supporting Hezbollah via manpower on ground.

Iran - Sort the moles within hierarchy/top leadership, secure your comms and cities infra, increase vigilance on nuclear sites, take Russian help wherever you think you need (You are helping them in Ukraine, Russians can return the favor), design missiles which can evade Israeli ABM shields and lastly, the most important thing to do - TEST THE NUKES...will save a lot of sweat and blood.
-----

Israel cannot win this war if resistance remains committed and they should. This could last for years. Absorb the losses and launch an offensive.

Israelis are just thugs with more firepower. They cannot intimidate anyone.

I guess, Hezbollah will go hard now after current assassination.

October 7 is coming again...and this time, Hezbollah is angry.

‌count the number of reformist dogs in supreme national security council

Dont forget to include people like Ali-Akbar Ahmadian, Mohammad-Baqer Qalibaf, Gholam-Hossein Mohseni Ejei, Ahmad Jannati, Saeed Jalili, Mohammad Baqeri, Hossein Salami, Ahmad-Reza Radan, Abbas AliAbadi, Eskandar Momeni and the icing on Top the most competent Esmaeil Khatib
I counted 11
but we all knew you are stability cult supporter with an agenda
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Reformists go endorse JCPOA and screw the country and then you say national security council

Here is exactly the same mistake

When Supreme Leader ordered to attack Pezeshkian said Agha please wait!!! the US egypt and qatar are about peace deal in Gaza which was an american ibri arabi trick to buy time for zionist!!

How many times should Iran damage from navy reformists you reformist?

Soon or late Iran should expel reformists from the country as new munafighs, just like MEK munafighs at beginning of Islamic Revolution

Iran will not grow with new munafighs aka reformist leeches

We don't need nuclear deal when there are +15,000 nuclear weapons in the world !

Idiot reformist can not understand this and want a new deal at any cost !

Last edited:
Your comments are hateful towards israel.

What I commented based on proven history. It does not matter you like or don't like.

MoSsad is having their very rich history for talking Revenge.
I can't be hateful to a state committing genocide? Can Bhartis please start channelling all this empathy and love they have to human beings instead of trying to get the rest of us to share their adoration for inanimate objects (like a fascist war machine in the Middle East)?

In wars, you get losses. We have to keep in mind that Israel is militarily backed right now by western nations (US alone would suffice) so rather than knee-jerk reactions, it is better for everyone to wait.

View attachment 68173

It's baffling to criticize the only parties that are actively opposing Israel militarily compared to "Islamic/Arab" nations doing lips service.

People expecting an underdog to survive a war without taking any major losses.

Hezbollah just need to hold on long enough to make any Israeli military objective accomplishment extremely costly. They don't need to invade Tel Aviv.

Funny how some here are calling for the non existent fantasy Arab Army coalition to come forward as savior, when all they have done is actively protected Israel.

Regardless of what HZBs record is in Syria or against Sunnis in Middle East - they have done more for Palestinians than their Arab brethren. And I am saying this as a Sunni myself.

This was a massive blow - but Hezbollah is an organization not a cult following a single person. There will be temporary setback and confusion - but they have individuals who can jump into leadership role to replace those they have lost.

Unfortunately as harsh as it may sound, this was probably what was needed to trigger an all out war with Hezbollah and Israel, which has the potential to escalate to a bigger regional war.

Oye saale Bharti radical Hindu scum, you guys chimp so much about giwing people countries, how about you start by giving your Sikhs a country? You freaks feel Jews are so entitled to their country, you've got an entire movement of Sikhs asking for one. Nope, you'll murder those Sikhs, torch their homes, and then cry when their descendants flee to Canada and call themselves Khalistani. Shameless immoral hypocrites.
We are sorry for hurting your sikh boy friends.

Taliban leader Mullah Akhtar Mansur was killed in a drone strike while returing in a car from Iran to Pakistan. The Taliban were not crushed and chose Mullah Haibatullah Akhunzada as their new leader and under his command defeated the Crusader US and NATO in a few years.
Pakistan preserved Taliban as the situation was like this: "The Taliban’s top leaders have spent years on the run, in hiding, in jail and dodging American drones. They are now emerging from obscurity after a 20-year battle, but little is known about them or how they plan to govern."

Mullah Akhtar Mansur was killed because he opposed negotiations with the US to end the war on mutually acceptable terms.

Mullah Haibatullah Akhunzada supported negotiations with the US to end the war on mutually acceptable terms.

Taliban solved the problem with negotiations in the end. The lesson is to solve a significant problem with dialogue because hardline approach might not work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back