Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

People with comments here about 'Iran must react' seem to be unaware that Iran does not have the capability to take on the Zionist entity and the entire west.

Jews are coward nation by nature, its in their DNA. If the Zionist entity was alone, it would have been a different story but going to war with them means going to war with the entire NATO.

Is Iran in a position to do that?

I am not disagreeing that the Zionist entity is a cancer, a tumour that will keep growing unless treated and Hezbollah should have used their full force right when they could. I believe it is too late now for them.

People with comments here about 'Iran must react' seem to be unaware that Iran does not have the capability to take on the Zionist entity and the entire west.

Jews are coward nation by nature, its in their DNA. If the Zionist entity was alone, it would have been a different story but going to war with them means going to war with the entire NATO.

Is Iran in a position to do that?

I am not disagreeing that the Zionist entity is a cancer, a tumour that will keep growing unless treated and Hezbollah should have used their full force right when they could. I believe it is too late now for them.

I wonder if current Iranian leadership has considered forming a defense pact with Pakistan and Turkey.

These 3 countries should form a NATO style defense pact.

Welcome back. Haven't you seen in awhile. What's your take on current situation in Lebanon? Do you expect this to escalate/continue and do you see Israel trying to go farther with more steps in the region?
Hello brother, I hope you are doing fine and safe.

I check this thread for updates and comment on some posts.
No comments on Lebanon situation in the present.
Let's see.

Nothing

Their comms is compromised

They are walking targets right now

Every single Hezbollah member is a walking target
Lol, you really want them to raise white flag and not be involved in this war...

I wonder if current Iranian leadership has considered forming a defense pact with Pakistan and Turkey.

These 3 countries should form a NATO style defense pact.
They won't with Pakistan as a war with India would be guaranteed. Maybe if Pakistan proposes a treaty where there is an exception that doesn't force Iranians into a war with India, they would be amenable.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, UAE, Algeria .... No presence at all. Weaker than any eastern European country. Unbelievable. Can all these nations really not come up with a proposal to protect the Palestinian and Lebanese people ??

More than 10 martyrs in the initial toll of the raids on Hermel and a large number of wounded

Hezbollah members, especially high ranking ones who would know where Nasrallah was hiding are not poor. Hezbollah signed its own death warrant when they refused to respond to Israeli attacks. Most of us could see how Israel was getting bolder and bolder, assassinating commander after commander. While Israel was planning who to kill next, Hezbollah did nothing.
Dude it's your deep state in Iran.... Your president went out saying ridiculous stuff at New York showing Iran is trying to distance itself as possible from this war and doesn't want anything to do with it, after which they started heavily attacking Lebanon. And it's most likely Iranian pressure preventing them from responding. Due to threats to Iran if it doesn't use on its influence on Hezbollah to not respond to Israel's all out war on Lebanon...

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, UAE, Algeria .... No presence at all

Pakistan right now is under Asim muneer and his gang in GHQ who are American poodles. You can count these poodles on fingers but they are occupying positions of power by hook and crook. One of the main reason IK was removed and put in prison that had he been in power, whatever happening in and around Holy lands would not have gone this far. Just pray that this hold of zoinst bootlickers in Pak Army is broken, you will see the difference.

Pakistan right now is under Asim muneer and his gang in GHQ who are American poodles. You can count these poodles on fingers but they are occupying positions of power by hook and crook. One of the main reason IK was removed and put in prison that had he been in power, whatever happening in and around Holy lands would not have gone this far. Just pray that this hold of zoinst bootlickers in Pak Army is broken, you will see the difference.
Pakistan is very far tbf and threatened by a genocidal Hindu nuclear power and more .... It's really middle eastern nations .... Saudis and Gulf Arabs believe they're trying to fix all that weakness through education and other initiatives for the long term so they can't do anything in the immediate term is what they say ..... Iran says it can't do this fight in the immediate term either .... Only Palestinians and Lebanese paramilitary groups are. And they are all alone in this. No one trying to break the siege or arm them or support them politically. They're being attacked instead and betrayed.

There are no Israeli allies in Lebanon. Hizbullah, like Hamas, cannot be destroyed. Syria has rebuilt itself and defeated the US/Israeli backed uprising. Iraq may finally find the b#lls to dump the US. Iran is rumored to be sending troops to Lebanon now.

Like all Neo-con projects, there will be initial easy victories. However the war will last and last, even at a guerilla stage. Only absolute victory will save Israel, and that is not attainable. Even the most servile and bought Zionist owned US government cannot fight an eternal war, especially when the body bags start coming home. The US economy is already shot. Israel's economy is dead, and will stay that way as long as it is at war. Yes, I believe that Iran will eventually fall to a US managed 'color revolution'. Pakistan will eventually be involved in some way.

This is the beginning of the end for Israel. It'll be a long journey.

Anyone anti Hizbollah in Lebanon will be pro Israel, they may act on media to be anti Israel like the rebels in Syria and Yemen but their overall policies benefit Israel. South Lebanon is being bombed, where is Lebanese army? Yes it's true Hizbollah and Hamas resistance will stay but their threat will be downgraded to PLO level, that is the plan. How has Syria rebuilt itself, it's still full of rebels, usa forces, turk forces, kurdish rebels, if Russia leaves tomorrow Syria will face attacks.

Israel will become stronger but I agree resistance will always be there until their downfall.

Israeli terrorist cowards targeted Palestinian officials of the PFLP movement in a strike on Beirut. As they get pleasure from murdering Palestinians. These Nazi animals won't succeed in exterminating us and we will survive and live to be in Palestine forever.

The Palestinian leader in the Popular Front, Imad Odeh, was martyred, along with the leader Nidal Abdel Aal, as a result of the raid that targeted them in the Cola area in Beirut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back