Hi, this is Parmanu here.

baz of honour hai around these parts

wish they would bring back the old system of -ve ratings

I had -44 at the old place
This 'Speed Limited' thing is quite a lallu looking thing. Like some kind of handicap. One tip one hand out kind of thing. But I guess better than a total ban

This is the Parmanu speaking.
@Paitoo back in the day we had an errand boy, real hard worker.. worked his way to higher places eventually but man he toiled.. a lot of sweat and hard work

uska USP, who we used to laugh about was ki .. every phone call he tried to be very professional .. and would begin with "hi this is Sushil ispeaking"

uska naam hi "Sushil Ispeaking" ban gaya tha among ourselves... I'd tell me dad "Sushil Ispeaking ka phone aaya tha.. blabla"

"Sushil Ispeaking ki missed call"

later on "Sushil Ispeaking" ki shaadi bhi ho hai, we were guests of honor, kinda

and my mom goes "Sushil Ispeaking, aapne to bhot tarakki kar li, best wishes" 😅😂🤣:rofl:

thankfully he didn't catch on :P

abhi bhi, har saal Diwali pe ek bouquet aata hai (a really nice 1 btw) with a small card signed by "Mr Sushil"

very sweet guy

"myself Mr Sushil Ispeaking..." <- my sig is basically from there lol :LOL:

@Paitoo back in the day we had an errand boy, real hard worker.. worked his way to higher places eventually but man he toiled.. a lot of sweat and hard work

uska USP, who we used to laugh about was ki .. every phone call he tried to be very professional .. and would begin with "hi this is Sushil ispeaking"

uska naam hi "Sushil Ispeaking" ban gaya tha among ourselves... I'd tell me dad "Sushil Ispeaking ka phone aaya tha.. blabla"

"Sushil Ispeaking ki missed call"

later on "Sushil Ispeaking" ki shaadi bhi ho hai, we were guests of honor, kinda

and my mom goes "Sushil Ispeaking, aapne to bhot tarakki kar li, best wishes" 😅😂🤣:rofl:

thankfully he didn't catch on :P

abhi bhi, har saal Diwali pe ek bouquet aata hai (a really nice 1 btw) with a small card signed by "Mr Sushil"

very sweet guy

"myself Mr Sushil Ispeaking..." <- my sig is basically from there lol :LOL:
Yeah there are a few of those kind in north India. Another type is the one that says "This is Sushil this side". BC side na hua, sinhasan ho gaya. Left side, right side, backside, this side.

Yeah there are a few of those kind in north India. Another type is the one that says "This is Sushil this side". BC side na hua, sinhasan ho gaya. Left side, right side, backside, this side.
Myself Mr Sharma this side :LOL:

@Joe Shearer .. aa jao, sir.. little bit hansi mazaak bhi kar lia karo with us lot :)

Expanding on this a little bit...
The same type of guy also says "A very good afternoon to you Sir. Myself Mr Sushil this side. How are you doing today sir?"
I'm having the good bast qwaltee snake oil

Parmanu rhymes with Keetanu, which also rhymes with Shukranu
most shukranus, if fertilized

turn out to be keetanu humans anyway

that why only I'm not having

they made a TV series wtf

It is looking like this Divyendu Sharma is your biradar. He is doing this kind of dirty roles only and corrupting society. Kindly requesting you to scolding your little biradar and straightening him like banana. Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome, I would like to know the current living standards of veterans in this country?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back