HInduphobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Muslims are actually being oppressed and killed on an industrial scale. Why does this upset you Hindus so much? I wish those Muslim invaders would’ve forced converted you all or killed everyone so we wouldn’t have to deal with you lunatics. It’s Muslims fault for being merciful and allowing the indigenous religions to survive and the thrive.

Cry more.

We are going fk you now.

Across the world where we find you.

And all you can do is go on talk shows, protest marches, and

United nations.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seem to be relevant enough to cause you immense burn.

Nice. Ye aag acchi lagi.
Mera term co-opt kar lia. We Indians should be careful when having a go at each other.

The hinduphobic walls are listening, the hinduphobes are watching our net practice and learning.

Cry more.

We are going fk you now.

Across the world where we find you.

And all you can do is go on talk shows, protest marches, and

United nations.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Areesh @AJKashmir1 @hussain0216

This is why I say the things I do, the bigger fight is with these idol worshippers. Their hearts are as dark as their face. The afghan being Muslims, issues can easily be solved by small give and take. The fight lies in the East, not West.

Hope you guys can now understand my thought process on the Afghan mess

I think @vsdoc is not a hindu. He is a parsi

His posts on this thread makes some sense. Fire worshipers are extinct and irrelevant today because of defeat and humiliation handed to them by Muslims
Yes I know he's a Zoro, these lot got bitch slapped so hard they landed in India, now coping hard.

We are not crying

It is hindus who are crying worried about their existence in their own country
because the khatra is real, danger close.

we are too nice, nice to a fault even, and not entirely united either, you enemy lot are taking full advantage of our fault lines.

well guess what, all us little twigs are uniting and making a big stick, a well fastened one.

That's true
drops of water make the ocean

ocean makes tsunami

what you gonna do, brother, when the tidal wave comes crashing on you !

Fasces.jpg

drops of water make the ocean

ocean makes tsunami

what you gonna do, brother, when the tidal wave comes crashing on you !

Fasces.jpg
And then you woke up from your dream, back to the call center now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back