HInduphobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs an outlet, this place is a soft target, he has poison to spew, he knows he will find a counterpart, just be nice, he gets even more spiteful.

Btw,If you want to know what being consumed by civilizational angst does to you, there you go.
"Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). Individuals with NPD often exhibit behaviors such as seeking admiration, being preoccupied with fantasies of power, brilliance, or ideal love, and having a sense of entitlement. They might also engage in manipulative or spiteful behavior, especially when they feel threatened or criticized."

@vsdoc I'll pay for your shrink treatment boy 🥺

Afghanistan me judo game khel rahe hain.. using our opponent's weight to our advantage
You Dravidians are so oblivious to Afghanistan that it's hilarious. You are a subhuman to them.

"Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). Individuals with NPD often exhibit behaviors such as seeking admiration, being preoccupied with fantasies of power, brilliance, or ideal love, and having a sense of entitlement. They might also engage in manipulative or spiteful behavior, especially when they feel threatened or criticized."

@vsdoc I'll pay for your shrink treatment boy 🥺

This forum is a magnet for it, everyone from everywhere.

Worldwide, Christianity has no love lost for Hindus as well.
Much more dangerous, much.

These dawah guys are nothing compared to the full spectrum warfare the churchiyas are doing now.

Still flying under the radar in plain sight, gliding and dropping demographic bombs wantonly, ekdum cavalier style.

Yet another faction (Ambedekarite) is busy chopping away at the foundation almost wholly unnoticed.

Tabhi to Paul Revere and John Adams, Amrikis, style me lighting brushfires in the minds of men and sabko ujagra karne ki try kar ra hu.. it doesn't help ki we also have a shit ton of Mir Jaffars in our midst.

I mean, come on man.. its got so bad even us hippies are cocking their guns.

You Dravidians are so oblivious to Afghanistan that it's hilarious. You are a subhuman to them.
That's exactly what we want YOU lot thinking..

good, its working

simpsons-mr-burns.png

That's exactly what we want YOU lot thinking..

good, its working

simpsons-mr-burns.png
Us lot? Most of my fam is from Afg, the Afghans call you Kaalia, you are worse than Punjabis in their eyes 🤦😭

Us lot? Most of my fam is from Afg, the Afghans call you Kaalia, you are worse than Punjabis in their eyes 🤦😭
The first in our neck of these here woods to fall to the marauding invaders ?

Clearly, you have much to be proud of.

This is where you tell is how all of you are light eyes and almost blond.

GTFO vanar.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The first in our neck of these here woods to fall to the marauding invaders ?

Clearly, you have much to be proud of.
I am a second gen Uzbek origin Pakistani you retard 😭 blud thought he can troll me like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back