I am a dog killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long ago, I made $20/hour doing remodeling and room additions.

Today, and in the Oklahoma heat, not something I can do for very long. Four years ago I was set to live my remaining years living a simple life - until the the house next door was sold to the ex-cop filled with paranoia.

Remember last year Robert came up to me worried about a group of kids walking down the alley behind our houses. Told him they are highschool kids on their way to school.

Back to the real issue, the crumbling of our communities in America, ok?

Here in Nowata the authorities have become bullies. I am only the latest one to be bullied by their kangaroo court.

Go ahead keep making fun of me.

I'm out.

A thank you to those who have been kind to me.

Do you understand out of over six months of 24/7 surveillance of my home this is the one time I really got pissed off?

The actual lot line is only six feet from the neighbor's house. I have to be very close to his house to be trespassing.

I am nearly deaf. Without hearing aids, I lean forward to try to hear better. This is why it was so easy for Robert to sucker punch me.

Robert has me under surveillance and knows the one day I sit back to have a few beers is Wednesday or Thursday.

He knows when I am at my weakest.

Not going to fucking happen again. That video of me was a month ago. Since then, Robert has really upped his harassment of me, trying to get me to make another mistake.

Dude, I'm sympathetic to what you have been going through. But it's like the saying we have; a single hand cannot clap.

Hope you both can shake hands and end this amicably soon.

Go ahead keep making fun of me.

I'm out.

A thank you to those who have been kind to me
Don't listen to them, I hope it gets better for you and take your personal security more seriously from now on.

I agree.

Wasn't always poor. In spite of my deafness, I always excelled.

As I get older, my hearing gets worse, limiting my options. My eyesight is poor from all the years doing accounting. There are very few good paying jobs in this area. Most here are working poor.
My apologies sir. Thanks for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back