Imran Khan has won with more than a two-thirds majority. The PML-N could not secure even a single seat from Lahore. Amir of Jamaat-e-Islami, Hafiz Nae

Imran Khan has won with more than a two-thirds majority. The PML-N could not secure even a single seat from Lahore. Amir of Jamaat-e-Islami, Hafiz Naeem.
As shown in all the sunsequent by-elections and by the results of all re-counting in different contituencies before the process was halted by Imra**u judges.
Idiots living in and ever eating lies.

So the head of a major political party , a complete third party, electoral rival of IK and PTI saying that IK won more then two third of majority and rats of Raiwand, the ganja brothers and their offsprings like that ugly witch Maryum didnt win a single seat, ...
Believe whatever bongiyan you want. Makes no difference.

Your claims, allegations and accusations are irrelevant nationally and internationally. Nobody cares Cartoon-e-Azam Imran Khan is in prison for 313 days.

Cases against Imran Khan are being quashed by a resurgent judiciary.

The boys will try their best to slap more cases against him and blackmail the judges if necessary.

The boys suddenly went berserk when PTI’s social media asked the Hamood ur Rehman report to be made public.

Cases against Imran Khan are being quashed by a resurgent judiciary.

The boys will try their best to slap more cases against him and blackmail the judges if necessary.

The boys suddenly went berserk when PTI’s social media asked the Hamood ur Rehman report to be made public.

Boys are masters of killings but only Pakistanis, may be they will do Benazir style assassination ? or new religious zealot assassination attempt again , or TTP will be hired to assassinate him, and inturn TTp targets will be hit in Afghanistan and additional $s will be deposited along with green card and Shahbashi for estab jarnails ?

You should embrace Islam and stop the worship of sharif family.
Calling a Muslim a Kafir is equal to committing a murder.

I make Dua that you get a one way ticket to Hell and Allah Ta'Allah shows you no Mercy in the Dunya or the Akhira. Ameen.

Calling a Muslim a Kafir is equal to committing a murder.

I make Dua that you get a one way ticket to Hell and Allah Ta'Allah shows you no Mercy in the Dunya or the Akhira. Ameen.

I am not calling you a kafir
I am simply asking you to stop worshiping the sharif family, or to stop behaving as such. I am however informing you of your actions on this forum. Allow me to explain.

Worshiping has many levels, many of which are inadvertent yet worship none the less. There are major and minor forms of shirk. You for example do not fear Allah and do not take him as sovereign over the land. You give sovereignty to the sharrif family, and will sin just to ensure they stay in power.

You do this by spreading misinformation, you are a deceitful individual. Nothing more. To add the chery on top, kafir means to conceal the truth. Are you doing that?

Are you coming here spreading disinformation and concealing truth? Of course you are.

Likewise, we pray Allah show no mercy to those who support USA and Israel namely the Sharrifs and their military masters and their minions (you) Ameen.

Now that I have given you Dawah, to correct your path, you have no excuse.

Last edited:
Believe whatever bongiyan you want. Makes no difference.

Your claims, allegations and accusations are irrelevant nationally and internationally. Nobody cares Cartoon-e-Azam Imran Khan is in prison for 313 days.

You are saying the head of JI on TV, infront of everyone is uttering "bongiyan"? Where is "my claim" or "my narrative" here? I am refering you to a completely unbiased third party who happen to be IK electoral opponent! Why is it so hard to comprehend for your kind? Its not rocket science.

You are saying the head of JI on TV, infront of everyone is uttering "bongiyan"? Where is "my claim" or "my narrative" here? I am refering you to a completely unbiased third party who happen to be IK electoral opponent! Why is it so hard to comprehend for your kind? Its not rocket science.
JI who?
That's like anti-Muslim, anti-Islam, pro-Zion Zac Goldsmith speaking up for his ex-brother-in-law Cartoon-e-Azam Imran Khan.

JI who?
That's like anti-Muslim, anti-Islam, pro-Zion Zac Goldsmith speaking up for his ex-brother-in-law Cartoon-e-Azam Imran Khan.

And there you have it.

No fear of Allah. Openly deceitful behavior for his worldly masters.

Pure filth.

Why don't you listen to her other brother about him?

I think I understand.....you low IQ donkeys are jealous of his past marriage.

JI who?

JI who you asked? Its called Jamat-e-Islami, the political party which existed long before your takla brothers came into politics by boot polishing the 22 grade Army generals.

As shown in all the sunsequent by-elections and by the results of all re-counting in different contituencies before the process was halted by Imra**u judges.
Idiots living in and ever eating lies.
yeah, all done under a system that has already awarded the election to pml*n.

ask all parties to show the form 45s issued to them. everyone will know who is lying and who isnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back