India guns for 12 more 'eyes in sky'

MirageBlue

Feb 20, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Has IAF ordered Rafales with latest radar? How do you know it is not an old version? Do you know just how stupid you are sounding in a desperate attempt to try an malign anything Pakistani? Making up BS on here may make you feel better, does not reflect reality.

The Erieye systems ordered were brand new, even the planes themselves have small differences to the older systems.

It is really telling how much PAF and it's abilities effect the Indian psyche, to the point you have to do written gymanastics like this.

IAF Rafales are of the F3R variant with ISE enhancements. Open source info, can be easily verified. If a fool can't figure out what radar that includes, that isn't my problem.

I'm still waiting for a source that verifies your claim. Clearly, you have none.

Also, I'm not maligning anything Pakistani. That hardly is important because the internet only matters to trolls like you who think that your fakery here matters in the real world.

I'm only exposing your claims that have no verifiable basis.

Let's see what you claimed- PAF Erieyes have Erieye ER.

Fact- most of the PAF's Erieyes were bought BEFORE Erieye ER was even developed.

Fact- there is no verifiable source that you have to back your claim that the last 2 PAF Erieyes were equipped with Erieye ER. You could've been smarter and simply asked QUWA to verify your claim about the last 2 Erieyes of the PAF having the Erieye ER radar. But instead you resort to your typical personal attacks.

Yasser76

Jan 3, 2024
IAF Rafales are of the F3R variant with ISE enhancements. Open source info, can be easily verified. If a fool can't figure out what radar that includes, that isn't my problem.

I'm still waiting for a source that verifies your claim. Clearly, you have none.

Also, I'm not maligning anything Pakistani. That hardly is important because the internet only matters to trolls like you who think that your fakery here matters in the real world.

I'm only exposing your claims that have no verifiable basis.

Let's see what you claimed- PAF Erieyes have Erieye ER.

Fact- most of the PAF's Erieyes were bought BEFORE Erieye ER was even developed.

Fact- there is no verifiable source that you have to back your claim that the last 2 PAF Erieyes were equipped with Erieye ER. You could've been smarter and simply asked QUWA to verify your claim about the last 2 Erieyes of the PAF having the Erieye ER radar. But instead you resort to your typical personal attacks.

So you are saying some nations that do not openly advertise their capabilities hence these capabilities do not exist? I see no open source info on the exact number of nuclear weapons Pakistan has and how many IMRBM we have, so guess we have no decent nuclear capability?

What utter nonsense

Users who are viewing this thread