Indian Americans - USA and Western politics

r3alist

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Noticeably and very recently a few new Indian/ Indian American faces have made some prominent public appearances with right wing movements

How is this sitting with the MAGA racial white?

It feels like a very ambitious move to try and blend these groups together with the racial Christian right wing

Its also amusing the irony of national conservative movements going very woke and dei.

Will this persist, can it persist?

Source:
Twitter
The Indians are replacing the Asians as the “model minority” community that’s why. They marry with whites, change their religion and names to “assimilate” better, and aren’t at war with the western civilization.

I’m a conservative but will vote for the Dems because I choose to support the lesser of the two evils. I don’t like Indians and privately celebrate whenever I read or see when they get beaten up or treated like
crap. My hatred for them is the same as @hussain0216 has for them.

Dems for all their faults are marginally good for minorities.
The Rs don’t even have the gall to refer to us as Muslims or else see their support diminished amongst their dumbass supporters.

This is just my opinion of course!

Noticeably and very recently a few new Indian/ Indian American faces have made some prominent public appearances with right wing movements

How is this sitting with the MAGA racial white?

It feels like a very ambitious move to try and blend these groups together with the racial Christian right wing

Its also amusing the irony of national conservative movements going very woke and dei.

Will this persist, can it persist?

Apart from Islamaphobia, there is NOTHING else in common or that can unite indians and white Christian Euroeans. The irony is, if Muslims are removed from white european nations, the whites will then proceed to destroy the indians, blacks and other non-Muslim ethnic minorities.

Shah se zyada....

although, there'd be a fair few backing the dems too I'm sure

MAGA bol bol kay MARGAE ajjajajajjajaja

Dinesh D'Souza was a policy adviser in the administration of President Ronald Reagan during 1987 -1988.

Bobby Jindal served as the 55th governor of Louisiana from 2008 to 2016. A member of the Republican Party, Jindal previously served as a U.S. representative from Louisiana from 2005 to 2008 and served as chair of the Republican Governors Association from 2012 to 2013.

Nikki Haley served as the 116th governor of South Carolina from 2011 to 2017 and as the 29th U.S. ambassador to the United Nations from January 2017 to December 2018.

Apart from Islamaphobia, there is NOTHING else in common or that can unite indians and white Christian Euroeans. The irony is, if Muslims are removed from white european nations, the whites will then proceed to destroy the indians, blacks and other non-Muslim ethnic minorities.
Zions are desperate for support and will use weak minded people to achieve their goals. That's how the colonialists took over India found weak men and women and exploited them to achieve their goals.

Zions are desperate for support and will use weak minded people to achieve their goals. That's how the colonialists took over India found weak men and women and exploited them to achieve their goals.

There is some weird dynamic going on here that I don't understand. For whatever reason, indians want to be the preservers and facilitators of the white european races and indian women who are successful in the west want to breed/procreate with white european men. Have no idea why this is. Do the indians want to merge with the white european races? Is this a "marriage of convenience" in order to express/implement their Islamaphobia?

There is some weird dynamic going on here that I don't understand. For whatever reason, indians want to be the preservers and facilitators of the white european races and indian women who are successful in the west want to breed/procreate with white european men. Have no idea why this is. Do the indians want to merge with the white european races? Is this a "marriage of convenience" in order to express/implement their Islamaphobia?
It's in their culture and heritage, they have a;ways been conquered, used and abused so are always seeking master. T

It's in their culture and heritage, they have a;ways been conquered, used and abused so are always seeking master. T

Have you noticed that indians also have a dislike to all non-white ethnic minorities. It appears that if you are not either indian or white, indians will have varying degrees of dislike/hatred towards you.

Have you noticed that indians also have a dislike to all non-white ethnic minorities. It appears that if you are not either indian or white, indians will have varying degrees of dislike/hatred towards you.
All I know is that they are a very submissive lot.

UK is starting to burn:-

@Khansaheeb
@PAKISTANFOREVER
@EugeneP
@CPTPLANET

This is not my meaning guys, maybe i didn't do a good job to explain it.

The further observation I am trying to make is how in a us national conservative movement , is projecting and blending something other than Christian and white as explicitly as this.

You have Madhav, obviously a very Hindu guy, talking about an alliance with 1.2 billion people, us national conservatism huh

You have a Sikh prayer, in an actual maga crowd

You have Vance's wife giving the whole speech on being an immigrant child whilst the crowd have poster's of deportations .... awkward even if not primarily directed at her

All very recently

This has to be new, right? This is not Niki Haley, when have American conservative movements so openly projected something so different as being American conservative? Emphasis American conservative.

Was there any Muslim representation

There is some weird dynamic going on here that I don't understand. For whatever reason, indians want to be the preservers and facilitators of the white european races and indian women who are successful

are you sure you are not projecting your own stereotypes onto reality

The high level agenda is being set by the usual, not Indians

We are seeing here an attempt to co opt Hinduism and Sikhism as a part of USA maga national conservatism, or let's say the major non Muslim groups in India

Is this just a further attempt to impress and influence India and Indians? Especially as modi was in Russia just now as well.

National conservatism in USA suddenly has gone woke, celebrating India and Israel in their political tribe.

The talk of who marries who is cringe, it's relevant in the sense that how it projects a political and cultural image, we are one family sort of image

Repeat, relevant for political projection

Vance is seen as hill billy American, at root, but he had a Hindu wedding and his son is called Vivek

Such an interesting grouping, a good chunk of this group DO NOT LIKE JESUS CHRIST

UK is starting to burn:-

Vance a few days ago says Britain is too Islamic or something

A literal sanghi sort of joke about the Britain

Then this happens

They seem to love Tommy Robinson there, very z friendly

But but... white nationalists in the UK are getting smart enough to realise they are getting exploited to instigate Muslims

Users who are viewing this thread

Back