• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

India supplying drones and artillery to Israel

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No I said, it's israel drone that being manufactured in India with some p

Ithe drone only shipped back to Israel and it's not a armed
I’m not focusing on the drones, I’m focusing on the explosives in artillery shells that Israel is using as fast as they can get them.

Raj-Hindustani

May 4, 2019
I’m not focusing on the drones, I’m focusing on the explosives in artillery shells that Israel is using as fast as they can get them.

its truly a military relationship between two countries.

India can't ditch those who helped them in the past and, potentially, will help them in the future, i.e. Israel, Russia, etc. Even if India is in crisis during the war - it is expected that these countries will help india.

In a similar vein, Pakistan would always back China, no matter what actions China takes with its neighbor.

People here will link with religious and blah blah, but as said, it does not matter—Israel - Palestine conflict or Israel fighting with any other nations.

And at the same time, India will continue to support Palestine with medical and other support. Even support at the UN, etc.

Last edited:

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Drones are one thing, but selling lethal munitions, after knowing how Israel was using artillery shells to indiscriminately kill civilians, makes India complicit in the genocide. That not just me saying that, that is the Indian news agency the wire’s assessment as wel
India's behavior is unsurprising, it's not exactly a state known for its moral high ground.

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

India can't ditch those who helped them in the past and, potentially, will help them in the future, i.e. Israel, Russia, etc. Even if India is in crisis during the war - it is expected that these countries will help india.

In a similar vein, Pakistan would always back China, no matter what actions China takes with its neighbor.

People here will link with religious and blah blah, but as said, it does not matter—Israel - Palestine conflict or Israel fighting with any other nations.

And at the same time, India will continue to support Palestine with medical and other support. Even support the organizations at the UN, etc.

So you supply the ammunition to kill Palestininans and then support them with medical aid?

Your number has been marked.

Saudang

Sep 21, 2020
Indian manufactured artillery shells are pound Gaza and will soon pound Lebanon.. Manufactured in India Hermes 900 drones are identifying targets for the IDF to poop. .. Indian manufactured bullets are making Israel safer and will continue to do that..

and we are earning big dollar from these sales. last year our defense export was more than $2.6 billion and we are exppecting the export to cross $6-7 billion this year including some $4 billion to Russia .. its a booming market and we are happy the favourable market conditions..

rest you can keep debating where the weapons were designed .. its like an iPhone - designed in California and Manufactured in China/India

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Pakistanis getting into hissy fit
How dare India sell weapons drones munitions to Israel
Brothersx we are selling weapons all over the world Russia Ukraine Armenia phillipines Vietnam south American etc

It's really sticking in the throat

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Wow that's over 2.5 billion dollars

With this reaching over 3 billion dollars X

85 countries in total have received Indian built equipment

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I bet some people absolutely hate modi

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Looks like you are trolling. So let me add another example.

Just like china designed and developed aircraft jf17 for PAF airforce, after TOT - some parts being manufactured local in Pakistan, they are exporting to ther countries.

He explains it so eagerly as if India did a very noble thing.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

And at the same time, India will continue to support Palestine with medical and other support. Even support at the UN, etc.

No it's not. It is an anti-Islam alliance. India and Israel share the same objectives against Muslims.

Vikramaditya1

Mar 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So you supply the ammunition to kill Palestininans and then support them with medical aid?

Your number has been marked.
Oh no a Bangladeshi marking our number we are so scared.😂

India will continue to support Israel with anything they need. Palestinians are not special people no matter how many people go crazy over it. Then again India is not even the largest supplier, see the US just made a comment saying they will support Israel in case of a war with Hezbollah and will provide them with whatever weapons they need. Don't pick on India or it'll only harden the stance India takes for Israel.

The company that's complecent in all this is Adani defence and aerospace. Adani also owns part of the Haifa port in Israel and at this point it's safe to assume Adani is the unnofficial arm of the Government of India (for plausible deniability) with bigger tentacles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest