India supplying drones and artillery to Israel

Isn’t China is Pakistans BFF and Pakistanis ignoring genocide of Uygur. Hell for our Pakistani friends Uygur problem does not even exist and all western propaganda.
They may not believe it or not care for it. They need China and Arabs are far more important to Pakistan than Muslims from China. That is my understanding.

Why does this require so many outraged comments, often racist? Yes, India supports Israel. Yes, you can do nothing about it. Or perhaps precisely why..

Now rest your mind to ease. You have figured it out.

In 1971, Bangladesh saw a genocide. In millions. Does anyone in Pakistan know about it? By your commentary, you would ignore or lie about 1000 such genocides coz people mostly killed were not Muslims!. Only Muslim babies matter? You guys are fun. Muslims problems are humanities problems while genocide of other people are...well not your problems.

No Muslim has ever discussed Armenian genocide. I wonder why.
Stfu and buzz off you slum dweller.
Why bringing in 1971 to divert the topic.
We can do everything about it by highlighting it again and again. You already started to loose respect in Muslim countries by aiding genocide of Palestinians.
Don't forget the amount of poor Indians working in Muslim nations. So you better don't shit where you eat.

Well that was a war against a proper militia not at all taking part in a genocide of babies,women and elderly I.e what India and isreal is doing.
And there was just one pakistan army brigadier zia ul haq who was commanding a part of Jordanian forces so no way you can attach the total casualty figure of Palestinians to pak army.
And despite that I admit the participation of pakistani brigadier was wrong. So you are justifying your wrong actions by referring to wrong thing of the past??
I'm not justifying anything... just wanted to show how nations are helpless even when they have to choose wrong sides..... Jordan chapter is history for Pak similarly one day Israel chapter will be history for India..... forum members like us just keep accusing each others nations purely out of the hate which is wrong....

Atleast India is sending something in the form of aid to Palestinians I'm yet to see what Pakistan is sending... heck Pakistan doesn’t have balls to strongly condemn the actions of Israel or doesn’t have guts to even utter a word about Ugurs Muslims in China...... but I won't blame you.... you are as helpless as us......

It is funny to see outrage from people many of them who openly calls killing of civilian Hindus in the very forum.

Isn’t Turkey still’s supplying oil to Israel ? Isn’t this is same Erdogan whom Imran wanted to create new ummah with? Isn’t China is Pakistans BFF and Pakistanis ignoring genocide of Uygur. Hell for our Pakistani friends Uygur problem does not even exist and all western propaganda.

None of these people have issues when Russia is flattening Ukrainian cities killing civilians.

anyway, as they say “Es hamam main sab nange hai”.

Oh dear another whataboutery post and so let us pick apart the points one by one:

"Turkey still’s supplying oil to Israel ?"

Turkey and Erdogan have destroyed their reputations in the Muslim world and have been criticised multiple times here and on a regular basis over this.

"Isn’t China is Pakistans BFF and Pakistanis ignoring genocide of Uygur"

There is absolutely no evidence of China committing any genocide on Uyghurs but allegations. Anyway does Xinjiang look anything like Gaza or one of the most developed and cleanest regions in the world? I am not saying that China has not been oppressing Uyghurs but genocide it is not.

"None of these people have issues when Russia is flattening Ukrainian cities killing civilians." -

No one here supports the targeting of Ukrainian civilians and last I checked less than 10,000 Ukrainian civilian deaths in 2 years of war and we are most likely well north of 50,000 Gazans in just 8-9 months, and that with a much smaller Gazan population compared to Ukrainian by many multiples.

So now the only "defence" that Hinduvtas have is whataboutery with varying degrees of truthfulness to them?!

Last edited:
Stfu and buzz off you slum dweller.
Why bringing in 1971 to divert the topic.
We can do everything about it by highlighting it again and again. You already started to loose respect in Muslim countries by aiding genocide of Palestinians.
Don't forget the amount of poor Indians working in Muslim nations. So you better don't shit where you eat.

Why bring 1971? Ask me in 2 or 5 or 10 years when you will bring Palestinian "genocide" again and again. Afterall, to show "outrage" and "morality", one must posses it. So I merely question the morality of yours.

Well, I am quite well off economically. I don't understand. I can get "slum dweller" insult from a Chinese but surely a Pakistani would....Sigh

Yeah, please kick those Indians out. To my understanding, majority is firmly Muslim. And they don't eat in Palestine but okay..

Oh dear another whataboutery post and so let us pick apart the points one by one:

"Turkey still’s supplying oil to Israel ?"

Turkey and Erdogan have destroyed their reputations in the Muslim world and have been criticised multiple times here and on a regular basis over this.

"Isn’t China is Pakistans BFF and Pakistanis ignoring genocide of Uygur"

There is absolutely no evidence of China committing any genocide on Uyghurs but allegations. Anyway does Xinjiang look anything like Gaza or one of the most developed and cleanest regions in the world? I am not saying that China has not been oppressing Uyghurs but genocide it is no.

"None of these people have issues when Russia is flattening Ukrainian cities killing civilians." -

No one here supports the targeting of Ukrainian civilians and last I checked less than 10,000 Ukrainian civilian deaths in 2 years of war and we are most likely well north of 50,000 Gazans in just 8-9 months, and that with a much smaller Gazan population compared to Ukrainian by many multiples.

So now the only "defence" that Hinduvtas have is whataboutery with varying degrees of truthfulness to them?!

They don't have to "defend" anything. Shouldn't you be on your way to ICC or something? If you have power, just act on it.

They don't have to "defend" anything. Shouldn't you be on your way to ICC or something? If you have power, just act on it.

Your handle is a misnomer dude.

India does what it needs to do, we don't need or seek anyone's approval. Banking on Arabs to deter us? Go ahead and try.

It’s not surprising at all. I’m just Marking the moment so we can come back to it for the years, years we will refer to it in discussions with Arabs and Iranians. So much for being a leader of the global south. But hey, don’t stop your enemy when they are making a mistake. Am I right?

Mark all you want. The Arabs (if worth their beans on the matter, rather than typical social media bias blowhards) will end up getting into a fight about:

A) Egypt, Jordan recognising and having relations with Israel (Egypt especially is a big population in Arab world, I have 3 solid Egyptian friends who explained to me the in and outs of the matter as it pertains to Israel) to begin with, before during and after this Gaza war.

B) Turkiye (sensitive topic for many Arabs and Iranians at large...and vice versa) regd ditto, relations before during and after with Israel recognition maintained "even" under Erdogan.

C) The crucial fact that both KSA and Egypt establishment wise (and allies like UAE) want Hamas wiped out, past what they say on the surface w.r.t Israel after Oct 7th.....given the Hamas-MB-Iran vector threat. Its large part of why Egypt keeps the border closed with Gaza.

It's actually Iranian friend (very secular guy, who abhors IRI regime of his country) who is a pilot that told me just how impossible it is for Iranians to this day to get visa to even transit through Egypt. That is the state of relations.

D) The unresolved matters regarding Syria and Iran (connected to C and the other parts too).....given the vast civilian destruction that happened in that war (needing same consistent principles to have credibility) in fresh memory with all kind of wishcasting away instead.

These are just a small amount of the outer-mid layers. You are expecting some deep consistent principle in the region and purported dar ul harb sentiment, past the deep fraying of it that already expresses it regarding deeply anti-west people that hypocritically live in the west to begin with. People that are simply not worth the time to engage especially online.

One of few folks in this forum I have seen that understands and treats Israel and the situation in middle east pretty reasonably overall is @Oscar . He gets it (and I saw him cut to the chase a number of times, till he lost interest maybe).

Many here picked a side (and the table will be slanted depending on the fora by its overall population bulk in end).... and use selectivity to enshrine it. They don't really study or treat the matter comprehensively, instead they get humiliated when they actually talk to a person from the region (from one of the major trifecta of Arab, Iranian, Turk) that properly knows his beans....rather than the forum ersatz hot take mob version of it.

India supplying arms to Israel in return for Kargil support, claims former envoy​

Daniel Carmon's remarks come amid speculative reports that India has supplied drones and artillery shells to Israel in its war with Gaza.​

Israel India weapon supply

A file picture of former Israeli Ambassador Daniel Carmon and NSA Ajit Doval (Source: X/@danielcarmon)

India Today News Desk
India Today News Desk
New Delhi,UPDATED: Jun 25, 2024 09:56 IST
Written By: Abhishek De

In Short​

• Daniel Carmon says Israel provided India with arms during war with Pakistan
  • Claims India 'returning the favour' now during Israel's war with Gaza
  • Remark comes amid reports that India has supplied drones to Israel
Former Israeli Ambassador to India Daniel Carmon has claimed that India might be supplying arms to Israel in its war with Gaza as a way of "returning the favour" for Israeli support during the 1999 Kargil War.

In an interview with Israel's Ynetnews, Daniel Carmon said Israel was one of the few countries that provided India with weapons during its war with Pakistan.

"The Indians always remind us that Israel was there for them during the Kargil war... The Indians don't forget this and might now be returning the favour," Carmon, who served as Israel's ambassador to India from 2014 to 2018, said.
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/ce...m_medium=mustread&utm_campaign=recommendation
During the 1999 Kargil War, Israel provided military supplies and equipment, including guided munitions and drones.

Daniel Carmon's remarks come amid reports that India has supplied drones and artillery shells to Israel in its war with Gaza as the Middle Eastern country ran low on supplies.

In February, media reports said that India had provided Israel with advanced Hermes 900 drones manufactured in Hyderabad.

The Hyderabad facility was set up by Israel to produce supplies for the Indian military. However, around 20 drones were sent to be used by the Israeli Defence Forces, the report said.

India has, however, not confirmed the reports and has not reacted yet to Carmon's remarks.

In May, Spain prevented a cargo vessel, 'Marianne Danica', from docking at the Cartagena port on its way to Israel. The vessel, which was coming from Chennai, was carrying 27 tonnes of military supplies, Ynetnews reported.
Israel's war with Gaza has now entered its eighth month, killing around 38,000 people and displacing lakhs.

Published By:
Abhishek De
Published On:
Jun 25, 2024

People, please spread to this Arab Defense forums and also other forums which you know of Muslim countries. Time to expose India and its war crimes in Kashmir and help to war criminals like Israel.
@Indos @GoMig-21 @Black Mamba

India supplying arms to Israel in return for Kargil support, claims former envoy​

Daniel Carmon's remarks come amid speculative reports that India has supplied drones and artillery shells to Israel in its war with Gaza.​

A file picture of former Israeli Ambassador Daniel Carmon and NSA Ajit Doval (Source: X/@danielcarmon)

India Today News Desk
India Today News Desk

In Short​

Former Israeli Ambassador to India Daniel Carmon has claimed that India might be supplying arms to Israel in its war with Gaza as a way of "returning the favour" for Israeli support during the 1999 Kargil War.

In an interview with Israel's Ynetnews, Daniel Carmon said Israel was one of the few countries that provided India with weapons during its war with Pakistan.

"The Indians always remind us that Israel was there for them during the Kargil war... The Indians don't forget this and might now be returning the favour," Carmon, who served as Israel's ambassador to India from 2014 to 2018, said.
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/ce...m_medium=mustread&utm_campaign=recommendation
During the 1999 Kargil War, Israel provided military supplies and equipment, including guided munitions and drones.

Daniel Carmon's remarks come amid reports that India has supplied drones and artillery shells to Israel in its war with Gaza as the Middle Eastern country ran low on supplies.

In February, media reports said that India had provided Israel with advanced Hermes 900 drones manufactured in Hyderabad.

The Hyderabad facility was set up by Israel to produce supplies for the Indian military. However, around 20 drones were sent to be used by the Israeli Defence Forces, the report said.

India has, however, not confirmed the reports and has not reacted yet to Carmon's remarks.

In May, Spain prevented a cargo vessel, 'Marianne Danica', from docking at the Cartagena port on its way to Israel. The vessel, which was coming from Chennai, was carrying 27 tonnes of military supplies, Ynetnews reported.
Israel's war with Gaza has now entered its eighth month, killing around 38,000 people and displacing lakhs.

Published By:
Abhishek De
Published On:
Jun 25, 2024

People, please spread to this Arab Defense forums and also other forums which you know of Muslim countries. Time to expose India and its war crimes in Kashmir and help to war criminals like Israel.
Also make sure to focus on the Artillery supplied as well. Lethal arms used in the direct killing of Palestinians, even after knowing how Israel was using artillery to indiscriminately kill civilians.

Didn't they have a bad incident this past week where some of the shells exploded, killing 2 demons and injuring 8 or something like that? Defective artillery shells is something we encourage, actually.

I don't think it's much of a secret India's trading relationship with the zionist state. It goes way back to the creation of the illegal state.

But yeah, aside from the Kashmir struggle, I don't think it's a huge secret how anti-muslim Narendra Modi and his entire party is/are, despite the huge Indian Muslim population. You would think that a good leader would care about all his people, regardless of their religion and make an effort to unite them under one banner, not sow the divide even more. It's the same form of radicalism that infects extremism in any religion, for that matter. We even see it here in the United States to some extent. It's unfortunate.

Hermes drones sent to Israel from.india intercepted by Spanish warships

India has been supplying Israel since the beginning of the war

Understandable ...

hindu indians hate islam..

As we did rule them for a 1000 Years.... nobody likes to be a collie.

India Today News Desk
India Today News Desk

In Short​

Published By:
Abhishek De
Published On:
Jun 25, 2024

My friend is CNN Indonesia producer, he has been informed this Morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back