India supplying drones and artillery to Israel

Thinking

Banned
Jun 25, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Your logic is odd and frankly weird.

Come back when you are thinking in a logical manner.
Supporting Palestine is logical? Or opposing human suffering in general is logical? Would you agree that in your country, "minorities" would cease to exist in 20 or so years? Their numbers are declining since 1970s. So clearly you are not concerned about humanity but your own religion. Surely you can expect others to share your "sentiment" when they don't share your religion?

Pingle

Banned
Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Firstly its hamas who started all this khoon kharaba without even caring about helpless unarmed Palestinians and their kids..... when you know you can't fight Isreal why you push entire population into a dungeon along with you?

Why can't you guys fight like Gandhi who always walked over no violence path? Ultimately this is the soft power that always wins.....

Hamas started it so obviously we can't say no to our friend Isreal who has always supported us in our thick and thins..... but still I am off the opinion that instead of weapons we should offer them money....

SecularNationalist

Elite Member
Feb 21, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
India is no doubt complicit in the genocide of Palestinians.
Israeli defence minister accepted that India is returning the favor to Israel bcz of the weapons isreal supplied to India in kargil war.
Though pajeeet is trying to be smart by not openly accepting it because they know the whole world is on Palestine side now and this will isolate India just like Israel is right now.
Even the US is holding back weapons shipments to isreal. That's why isreal is turning to India or else who in his right mind will buy India made weapons.

Pingle

Banned
Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Israeli defence minister accepted that India is returning the favor to Israel bcz of the weapons isreal supplied to India in kargil war.
Though pajeeet is trying to be smart by not openly accepting it because they know the whole world is on Palestine side now and this will isolate India just like Israel is right now.
Even the US is holding back weapons shipments to isreal. That's why isreal is turning to India or else who in his right mind will buy India made weapons.
At least India is not sending troops.... what is your thoughts on Jordan massacre when Jordan prince invited Pakistan army to take care of revolt in his country in 70s?
I heard your army mercilessly killed many Jordanian Muslims....

SecularNationalist

Elite Member
Feb 21, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
At least India is not sending troops.... what is your thoughts on Jordan massacre when Jordan prince invited Pakistan army to take care of revolt in his country in 70s?
I heard your army mercilessly killed many Jordanian Muslims....
Well that was a war against a proper militia not at all taking part in a genocide of babies,women and elderly I.e what India and isreal is doing.
And there was just one pakistan army brigadier zia ul haq who was commanding a part of Jordanian forces so no way you can attach the total casualty figure of Palestinians to pak army.
And despite that I admit the participation of pakistani brigadier was wrong. So you are justifying your wrong actions by referring to wrong thing of the past??

Thinking

Banned
Jun 25, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Why does this require so many outraged comments, often racist? Yes, India supports Israel. Yes, you can do nothing about it. Or perhaps precisely why..

Now rest your mind to ease. You have figured it out.

Thinking

Banned
Jun 25, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Well that was a war against a proper militia not at all taking part in a genocide of babies,women and elderly I.e what India and isreal is doing.
And there was just one pakistan army brigadier zia ul haq who was commanding a part of Jordanian forces so no way you can attach the total casualty figure of Palestinians to pak army.
And despite that I admit the participation of pakistani brigadier was wrong. So you are justifying your wrong actions by referring to wrong thing of the past??
In 1971, Bangladesh saw a genocide. In millions. Does anyone in Pakistan know about it? By your commentary, you would ignore or lie about 1000 such genocides coz people mostly killed were not Muslims!. Only Muslim babies matter? You guys are fun. Muslims problems are humanities problems while genocide of other people are...well not your problems.

No Muslim has ever discussed Armenian genocide. I wonder why.

SaadH

Apr 21, 2021
Zia was sitting in the embassy during the operation, he was the defense attache at the time and not leading any fighting contingent, this was confirmed by his contemporary diplomat who was posted to Jordan at the time.

This apocryphal story was invented by PPP as character assassination after Zia dislodged them and hanged that tyrant leader Bhutto.

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In 1971, Bangladesh saw a genocide. In millions. Does anyone in Pakistan know about it? By your commentary, you would ignore or lie about 1000 such genocides coz people mostly killed were not Muslims!. Only Muslim babies matter? You guys are fun. Muslims problems are humanities problems while genocide of other people are...well not your problems.

No Muslim has ever discussed Armenian genocide. I wonder why.

Stop this whataboutery and discuss the subject at hand which is Indian complicity of genocide of Gazans.

ICC and ICJ may in due course issue arrest warrants for all those who facilitated the genocide.

Thinking

Banned
Jun 25, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Stop this whataboutery and discuss the subject at hand which is Indian complicity of genocide of Gazans.

ICC and ICJ may in due course issue arrest warrants for all those who facilitated the genocide.

Yes, subject is discussed. You only care for muslims. We are emulating you. A jew must care for a jew, a christian a christian, a hindu a hindu. Subject is finished.

Good luck with ICC. Do let us know what happened.

Thinking

Banned
Jun 25, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You are bragging all this while Hasina is in India. Oh the irony.

Well they murdered her entire family so its not ironic at all. I Just don't understand why these people show fake outrage when they themselves show exact same behavior on other issues.

Treat people as you want to be treated.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

SpeedLimited
Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It is funny to see outrage from people many of them who openly calls killing of civilian Hindus in the very forum.

Isn’t Turkey still’s supplying oil to Israel ? Isn’t this is same Erdogan whom Imran wanted to create new ummah with? Isn’t China is Pakistans BFF and Pakistanis ignoring genocide of Uygur. Hell for our Pakistani friends Uygur problem does not even exist and all western propaganda.

None of these people have issues when Russia is flattening Ukrainian cities killing civilians.

anyway, as they say “Es hamam main sab nange hai”.

SecularNationalist

Elite Member
Feb 21, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Zia was sitting in the embassy during the operation, he was the defense attache at the time and not leading any fighting contingent, this was confirmed by his contemporary diplomat who was posted to Jordan at the time.

This apocryphal story was invented by PPP as character assassination after Zia dislodged them and hanged that tyrant leader Bhutto.
And this story is today only exaggerated by indian websites and journalists. That speaks volumes of its credibility.

Users who are viewing this thread