India vows to punish 'Houthi-Style' Ship Attackers; 'Even From Bottom of The Sea....'

I'm no conspiracy theorist but we can't rule out the fact that it could've been either the US or Israel forcing india to take a side and to pull them in to the conflict.

I agree.

Said the exact same in the first instance on another thread.

@Guru Dutt @Kingfisher

Cheers, Doc

thats right soonar than later India will have to take sides we cant remainneutral for ever

But the issue Guru is that Russia has already picked a side.

And so has the current Indian dispensation.

Cheers, Doc

But the issue Guru is that Russia has already picked a side.

And so has the current Indian dispensation.

Cheers, Doc
as S Jaishankar once said we are owr side .... eaming we will do whats in interests of indian policy in medium long and short term and for that we can have a strategik partenrship with either the likes of russian camp or the US camp when the need arises or make a path inbetween

as S Jaishankar once said we are owr side .... eaming we will do whats in interests of indian policy in medium long and short term and for that we can have a strategik partenrship with either the likes of russian camp or the US camp when the need arises or make a path inbetween

Presupposing, IF either side allows us.

Cheers, Doc

Presupposing, IF either side allows us.

Cheers, Doc
they NEVER WILL ALLOW you have to be STRONG ENOUGH TO MAKE THEM ACCEPT YOUR DECISSIONS

they NEVER WILL ALLOW you have to be STRONG ENOUGH TO MAKE THEM ACCEPT YOUR DECISSIONS

Sirji, let me clarify.

Buying oil or weapons systems is one thing. Being in competing economic blocs is one thing. Taking sides (or not denouncing) in others' wars is one thing.

But in a shooting war, in a global conflict, a nuclear armed nation will not be able to sit in the middle.

It will not be LET to sit in the middle.

There will be strike scenarios, furst strike war gamed, by both sides.

Depending on which way the cookie crumbles.

Aap nadaan bacche to nahin ho.

Na hi chest thumping brain dead hypernationalist.

Cheers, Doc

excited-cartoon-monkey-re0uwacpq0ht430p.gif

So incredibly funny and amusing!

America is hapless and proved herself to be impotent against Yemen Houthis

Even the usual brown nosing Europeans recognised that and decided to pull their noses from the brown stuff coating American backside and leaving America to stew in her own 💩

And India now decided India mightier than America and standing up to Houthis

be43cb7c315d839a1f8506c3f204c036.gif

You are pretending to be Taiwanese right ? lol.

Sirji, let me clarify.

Buying oil or weapons systems is one thing. Being in competing economic blocs is one thing. Taking sides (or not denouncing) in others' wars is one thing.

But in a shooting war, in a global conflict, a nuclear armed nation will not be able to sit in the middle.

It will not be LET to sit in the middle.

There will be strike scenarios, furst strike war gamed, by both sides.

Depending on which way the cookie crumbles.

Aap nadaan bacche to nahin ho.

Na hi chest thumping brain dead hypernationalist.

Cheers, Doc
there are always multiple players and then there are primary and then there are secondary players

now in current situation the problem is in red sea and the problem is chinese interests and use of houthis to create problem for israel as israel gave its strategic ports to india than china and USA was party to that deal meaning india got the del with US blessing in israel means india is already on US & israel side supported by arab nations against chinese houthis and iran wher iran backtracked so how it plays out is nobodies guess its pretty onvious and just amtter of time ... cheers doc

there are always multiple players and then there are primary and then there are secondary players

now in current situation the problem is in red sea and the problem is chinese interests and use of houthis to create problem for israel as israel gave its strategic ports to india than china and USA was party to that deal meaning india got the del with US blessing in israel means india is already on US & israel side supported by arab nations against chinese houthis and iran wher iran backtracked so how it plays out is nobodies guess its pretty onvious and just amtter of time ... cheers doc

So isn't that exactly what I was saying, when you responded with the S Jaishankar sound byte?

There is a difference between playing to the gallery and the cold hard calculus of a shooting war between nuclear powers.

There is NEVER going to be a THIRD pole. Like the Sanghis daydream of.

We simply lack the military heft to scare the big boys.

There will only be two poles. The US and its side. And the Russians and Chinese and their side.

Beech mein jo sula karne ayega, woh pehle pitega. Like in any bar or street fight.

Cheers, Doc

You are pretending to be Taiwanese right ? lol.
9c49e1f476933f53383a65fecbd7d94c.gif

Impossible for me to pretend I am a Taiwanese , especially when I wrote so much about myself in the clear.

From my writings here and there, it can be clearly seen I spend much time with my Taiwanese friends, the last time was a month last year with myself returning in early Dec this year.

I travelled with my Taiwanese friends in China.

My heart is with both China (why not as I am a Chinese) , and with Taiwan.
All my Taiwanese friends felt primarily that they are Chinese, following traditions of Chinese culture and Chinese history.

And I despise America, for the lies after lies America is crafting to extend America hegemony, and formenting evil wars and deaths of hundreds of thousands in Ukraine and Middle East

35VRklKiLBL43JT4.jpg

D9ShDvZWkAImpZi.jpg

images.jpeg

9c49e1f476933f53383a65fecbd7d94c.gif

Impossible for me to pretend I am a Taiwanese , especially when I wrote so much about myself in the clear.

From my writings here and there, it can be clearly seen I spend much time with my Taiwanese friends, the last time was a month last year with myself returning in early Dec this year.

I travelled with my Taiwanese friends in China.

My heart is with both China (why not as I am a Chinese) , and with Taiwan.
All my Taiwanese friends felt primarily that they are Chinese, following traditions of Chinese culture and Chinese history.

And I despise America, for the lies after lies America is crafting to extend America hegemony, and formenting evil wars and deaths of hundreds of thousands in Ukraine and Middle East

35VRklKiLBL43JT4.jpg

D9ShDvZWkAImpZi.jpg

View attachment 4118

Its only fitting that Frankensteins Monster hate Dr. Frankenstine.

drFrankenstein-1-e1603118411415.jpg

Back

Blast near Israel Embassy in Delhi: 'Saw smoke coming from top of a tree,' says eyewitness

Following an initial probe, the Delhi Police said no explosive has been found so far but search operation is still on. They, however, found a letter addressed to Israeli ambassador near 'the “explosion" site behind Israel embassy premises, said police sources.

This is not the first time that an explosion has been reported near the Israel Embassy in New Delhi. In 2021, a low-intensity blast had occurred outside the Israeli embassy.

In February 2012, a bomb was planted under an Israeli embassy car and it injured a diplomat's wife.

israeli-embassy-262416548-16x9_0.png

Last edited:
So isn't that exactly what I was saying, when you responded with the S Jaishankar sound byte?

There is a difference between playing to the gallery and the cold hard calculus of a shooting war between nuclear powers.

There is NEVER going to be a THIRD pole. Like the Sanghis daydream of.

We simply lack the military heft to scare the big boys.

There will only be two poles. The US and its side. And the Russians and Chinese and their side.

Beech mein jo sula karne ayega, woh pehle pitega. Like in any bar or street fight.

Cheers, Doc
point is why should we go and do sulah safaee when we know its niether going to happen nor is it owr interests so better try achive what is in owr best interests without bending infront of them and there are ways to do that if we stand on owr ground cause niether USA nor Russia nor China are going to put there men in the meat grinder for either the arabs or the houthis or the israelis or the persians and we are already alone so here we can adjust to the more easily and take profit from it than how US/UK/NATO or russia or china might

Yemen, Gulf of Aden, horn of Africa have always been troubled pirate infested waters. 70s 80s se ye hi hisab hai..

Yemen, Gulf of Aden, horn of Africa have always been troubled pirate infested waters. 70s 80s se ye hi hisab hai..

An attack on Indian oil supply and Oil security is an act of war.

This is not "trouble", this is an attack on our economic future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back