Indian Americans - USA and Western politics

They are not factoids. They are evidence that "Judeo-Christian" has no salience to MAGA. MAGA is economic protest. If inflation was much less in the last 4 years and people felt they have the same economic opportunities as in 1990s for example, MAGA would have gone the same way of Ross Perot's "United We Stand America". Do you remember them? Likely not. Do you remember "Tea Party Movement"? What happened to it? Do you think Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, Dana White are "Judeo Christian"? Most will consider them trash. These flashes in the pan have no staying power absent grievances.
Nonsense. A bigger patchwork of factoids than the last

You noticeably ignore questions, what's the maga reaction on being lumped in with a Sikh prayer.

There are no practicing or believing Christians in maga? No evangelical Zionists? They were Christian before maga existed.

Are you telling me that these people are not in the convention, hoping trump's represents them, not other religious.

If you can actually address it, I will be amenable to change my mind

I can't let a patch work of factoids be a serious answer.

Nonsense. A bigger patchwork of factoids than the last

You noticeably ignore questions, what's the maga reaction on being lumped in with a Sikh prayer.

There are no practicing or believing Christians in maga? No evangelical Zionists? They were Christian before maga existed.

Are you telling me that these people are not in the convention, hoping trump's represents them, not other religious.

If you can actually address it, I will be amenable to change my mind

I can't let a patch work of factoids be a serious answer.
How many times can I tell MAGA is not a religious movement? MAGA reaction to Sikh prayer is same as if someone showed me a horse doing arithmetic. Watch it with curiosity and ignore. MAGAns want Trump to assure them better economic opportunity. If he can do that, he can have sex with a dog in Whitehouse. He can change his name to Mohmmed Jihad. Can I be anymore clearer?

MAGA reaction to Sikh prayer is same as if someone showed me a horse doing arithmetic. Watch it with curiosity and ignore.

Took you a long time to give a direct answer

Once the ukraine ear is over, the americans, the west, ukraine and russia will all make up and have good relations with one another. It is inevitable. They are all white Christian europeans.

They do what's in their national interest.
Thats what we want.. We want US and Europe to focus on the real enemy which is on our northern border. This way we wont have to play the tight diplomatic dance we are playing right now.

He was despised, and led the tories to disaster

Being a Hindu sepoy is not enough
Tories were going to disaster anyways after 12 years of anti-incumbency and no benefits coming due to Brexit.. you think BoJo or Miss Lettuce would have fared better?

I have no quarrel or remark on that.

The purpose of this thread was more at the direction American conservatism is going, or this particular faction of American conservatism

This sort of religious or civilizational link attempted, so publicly is new, hence the topic
Its just an attempt to gain some more Indian American votes in the US election .. No one really sees any religious or civilizational compatibility between India and US.
India just wants to humor the likely incoming US administration.

Thats what we want.. We want US and Europe to focus on the real enemy which is on our northern border. This way we wont have to play the tight diplomatic dance we are playing right now.

To be certain of that, you need to make sure China doesn't become a global hyper-power.

Tories were going to disaster anyways after 12 years of anti-incumbency and no benefits coming due to Brexit.. you think BoJo or Miss Lettuce would have fared better?

Better then the sepoy, yes

They got a brown fall guy to take the hit

To be certain of that, you need to make sure China doesn't become a global hyper-power.
In a second cold war with West against China, India will no longer be as non-aligned as in the first one, it will side with the west.. I dont see China winning that against such odds.
But China is also smart, it will not attack directly unless its sure of winning.. so the tension will keep waning and waxing .. which is ideal for India as India too does not want an actual war but want the perceived threat from China to milk the west.

In a second cold war with West against China, India will no longer be as non-aligned as in the first one, it will side with the west.. I dont see China winning that against such odds.
But China is also smart, it will not attack directly unless its sure of winning.. so the tension will keep waning and waxing .. which is ideal for India as India too does not want an actual war but want the perceived threat from China to milk the west.

Good observation.

Its the best way to play it

The only concern is if someone feels really really compelled to get India more active

The west has acted stupid for a long long time, it keeps getting involved in multiple conflicts, it's demographics is a mess and it has to import migrants to maintain it's economy and youth
It's losing its moral authority and it's politics is lurching to extremes with idiot politicians like trump, melei etc

China must be laughing it's head off,

Good observation.

Its the best way to play it

The only concern is if someone feels really really compelled to get India more active
West is really compelled but have nothing to force India .. it can only offer carrot.. stick wont work

West is really compelled but have nothing to force India .. it can only offer carrot.. stick wont work

Because India Pak is something that exists under the skin, it's easy to mobilise populations

Its harder to get Indians to feel the same about china I think, unless they can manufacture a scenario

The west has acted stupid for a long long time, it keeps getting involved in multiple conflicts, it's demographics is a mess and it has to import migrants to maintain it's economy and youth
It's losing its moral authority and it's politics is lurching to extremes with idiot politicians like trump, melei etc

China must be laughing it's head off,
West has grown in the last 300 years by eating disproportionate resources from the rest of the world.. when you eat from others' plate, you will end up in conflicts.. thats how it will continue until West changes its thought DNA
This is one of the reasons why India is wary of the west even though it befriends them .. India knows that the west will bite India if India is no longer useful for the west.

The west isn't concerned about India, if they wanted to they could ram the stick so far Into India's dark hole that they could hoist India up as a scarecrow

What they want is a tool against China.
What they still want from Pakistan is a hedge against India

The west has been playing games for a while now

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back