Indian Americans - USA and Western politics

Vance is seen as hill billy American,

JD Vance got famous by writing a book called “Hillbilly Elegy” and all the liberal goris ate it up because he blames rural and poor whites for their own failure and says it’s their fault why they are in a bad state and are addicted to opioids.

In 2016 he was a full on liberal.

JD Vance got famous by writing a book called “Hillbilly Elegy” and all the liberal goris ate it up because he blames rural and poor whites for their own failure and says it’s their fault why they are in a bad state and are addicted to opioids.

In 2016 he was a full on liberal.

Yea, and the maga Americans are kind of noticing the contradictions

His wife's background too is.... Very liberal establishment...

Ultimately the whole project is Islamaphobia and an anti-Chinese agenda.

You can argue an anti Russian one too. Since support for Ukraine is bipartisan despise far right and far left objections to the war.

True or not, one thing is for certain. The indians are NOT going to fight the Chinese or Muslims in order to further western interests. They certainly don't want a british/anglo-saxon Raj part 2. That is one of the reasons why the alliance between the indians and white european nationalists will ultimately fail.

And they aren’t gonna cut their historical ties with Russia to please the West either

Their establishment and policy makers are smart.

You can argue an anti Russian one too. Since support for Ukraine is bipartisan despise far right and far left objections to the war.

I can't say for sure but Indias Bhai Bhai with Putin might be a factor in this cringe fest I posted in the op, an attempt to provide more carrot?

trying to manufacture a religious compatibility card when race and religion is so inflammatory in the USA, this seems like an own goal.

Familiarity can breed contempt.

Indians in general are smart, hardworking, less argumentative and aspirational. They will succeed wherever they go.
Not just in politics, you're going to see more Indian-origin folks in other areas as the newer generation spreads it's wings.
Better conserve some tears for future as well. 🤭

Indians in general are smart, hardworking, less argumentative and aspirational. They will succeed wherever they go.
Not just in politics, you're going to see more Indian-origin folks in other areas as the newer generation spreads it's wings.
Better conserve some tears for future as well. 🤭
Which is why they leave India I suppose 😇

Btw, no tears, I don't begrudge any success, real or perceived 👍🏼

Once the ukraine ear is over, the americans, the west, ukraine and russia will all make up and have good relations with one another. It is inevitable. They are all white Christian europeans.
And they aren’t gonna cut their historical ties with Russia to please the West either

Their establishment and policy makers are smart.

They do what's in their national interest.

Which is why they leave India I suppose 😇

Btw, no tears, I don't begrudge any success, real or perceived 👍🏼
They leave India only for a better quality of living, and to realise their full potential. To move for greener pastures is a human trait, and not an "Indian only" trait.
If and when the difference in shades of green becomes negligible, or India becomes more attractive to them, it's not too hard to believe that some of them will be back.

I can't say for sure but Indias Bhai Bhai with Putin might be a factor in this cringe fest I posted in the op, an attempt to provide more carrot?

trying to manufacture a religious compatibility card when race and religion is so inflammatory in the USA, this seems like an own goal.

Familiarity can breed contempt.

India is taking advantage of its geopolitical position and they are being smart about it.

Will the West get fed up of India. I’m not sure 🤷‍♂️

Lol it's funny seeing Pakistani bhagora bhaayaz constipating on Hindu bhayyas success.
Jiski jo aukat
He was despised, and led the tories to disaster

Being a Hindu sepoy is not enough

They leave India only for a better quality of living, and to realise their full potential. To move for greener pastures is a human trait, and not an "Indian only" trait.
If and when the difference in shades of green becomes negligible, or India becomes more attractive to them, it's not too hard to believe that some of them will be back.
I have no quarrel or remark on that.

The purpose of this thread was more at the direction American conservatism is going, or this particular faction of American conservatism

This sort of religious or civilizational link attempted, so publicly is new, hence the topic

Noticeably and very recently a few new Indian/ Indian American faces have made some prominent public appearances with right wing movements

How is this sitting with the MAGA racial white?

It feels like a very ambitious move to try and blend these groups together with the racial Christian right wing

Its also amusing the irony of national conservative movements going very woke and dei.

Will this persist, can it persist?

Who knows, perhaps white americans are now looking to mass convert to sikhism and hinduism. At least we now know what MAGA really stands for:

Make Akhand bharat Great Again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back